- Text Size +
Maggie had already reached the club, with Michael, by the time Lexy did. Lexy walked up and hugged her, then went over to say hi to Brian and his wife Leighanne. She had never met Leighanne so she was excited. Brian's wife was very beautiful, she was happy for him. Shortly after Kevin arrived with his also beautiful wife Kristin. Howie arrived with a girl named Gracie who was totally adorable. The music was blaring and Lexy was the first to get up and start dancing. The song was Too Close by Next, AJ put his soda down and walked up behind her, he slipped his hand on her hip, as he started swaying with her. Soon after, everyone was dancing real close to their partners. Lexy got hot and decided to set her jacket down and take a sip of her Pina Colada. When she reached the table she ran into Nick, she felt her blood rush to her face as he looked at her. He knew she looked amazing, the hole on her shirt was a major tease, but she was a bitch and she still needed to pay for the way she treated him. He smirked-"I didn't see the white blob outside, I take it you rode your broom?"
His buddy laughed as she rolled her eyes-"Funny Carter! I rode with AJ and besides Nicky your stunt was not better than I did. And you know what is funny? Mine was unintentional."
Nick's jaw tightened as he remembered the mall incident-"Oh trust me, I'm not done.You have no idea what you are up against."
Lexy laughed-"I believe it is you who doesn't know what you got yourself into. See ya around."
She walked away leaving Nick with words still in his mouth. She joined AJ on the dance floor, who smiled when she walked up. After a few songs, AJ pulled Lexy to the side-"Hey, I'm going downstairs to smoke."
Lexy yawned-"I'll go with you." Her face was close to his, he smiled as he took her hand and walked downstairs to the side of the building where it was dark. They were getting along so well, as they talked and laughed. She was leaning against the wall while he smoked. He threw away his cigarette butt and leaned closer, she looked his eyes. She leaned in but decided to pul back-"AJ I don't want to be rude babe, but I'm not ready for a relationship, especially so soon in the tour."
AJ laughed as he placed a finger on her lips-"Shh baby, I don't want a relationship either. This is just a friend thing."
He leaned back and gave her soft kiss. His lips were so warm, but the kiss was so soft it left her wanting more. She pulled away-"You mean friends with benefits?"
He smirked-"Yea, that's is." He put a hand on her neck cupping her face as he continued to kiss her softly then harder as the kiss grew passionate.
Meanwhile Nick was dancing with three girls having the time of his life. He put a hand on one of the blondes shoulder-"Hey baby, I'll be back, I'm gonna go smoked."
He signaled over to Jared as he walked out to the street. He took a deep breath and laughed about dodging some fans at the door. Jared pulled his shirt and walked to the side-"Woah bro! I'm not like that, and you know it!" Jared rolled his eyes, then they heard kissing. Nick laughd as he put a finger up to his mouth-"Woah, how about you two get a room?"
Both guys started laughing, apparently everything is funny when you are drunk.
AJ rolled his eyes-"Grow up Nick."
Nick stopped laughing and looked at Jared-"AJ? What hott babe do you have back there? Can I haver her next? No wait I got a plan, I'll have her first then you can have her next." He laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world. AJ walked out into the light, followed by Lexy. Nick's jaw dropped-"Alexia? You couldn't find someone hotter?"
Jared snickered, but quickly stopped when Lexy glared at him-"AJ, I'll see ya upstairs." She walked by Nick and wen upstairs.
AJ laughed at Nick's expression-"Hey, it's not what you think. We are just friends have fun. Nothing more, got it?"
Nick put both hands up-"Yo man, what ever floats your boat. OH I'm having a party tomorrow at my house and everyone fromthe tour is invited."
AJ laughed-"I'll be there, later bro." AJ walked up to find Lexy ranting about what had happened downstairs. AJ grabbed her shoulder-"Hey you ready?" She smiled, nodded and said her goodbyes to everyone. On the ride back to her house, they talked alot about how Maggie seemed to open up to Lexy and how they were going costume shopping tomorrow with Fatima and Lorena the PR. AJ told Lexy about Nick's party and how he throws one every tour. Lexy thought about his proposal to be his date to Nick's party. She smiled-"Ok, I'll go with you, but keep him away from me."
AJ laughed as he nodded his head-"Deal."
She smiled, becuase she knew this would be perfect for her payback.
The next day, Lexy went out to buy a dress for that night, then met up with Fatima and Maggie to buy some of the costumes for the shows. Maggie had told Lexy that she was really inlove with Michael, she wanted to marry him someday. Lexy smiled-"Wow, that is so sweet, you guys are perfect!"
Maggie's smiled faded-"Lexy, I have to tell you something but you have to promise not to say anything to anyone."
Lexy nodded, as she also got serious. Maggie looked around, making sure no one was listening-"Ok, he is soo amazing in bed!" Lexy's eyes widened then both girls burst out laughing.
*That Night*
The party had immediatly started with shots and tons of dancing. Nick had so many girls over and he was all over all of them. AJ and Lexy had gotten cozy as they danced together. AJ was not drinking but he totally let Lexy drink, promising her he would take care of her because she was underaged. Halfway through the party, she stumbled to Nick-"Hey, where's your bathroom? Cuz someone is puking in the downstairs one."
Without looked at her he responded-"Fourth door on the right, upstairs." She walked up the stairs and found his bathroom, when she came back down, everyone was talking about jumping in the pool.
Lexy smiled-"Woohoo SWIMMING!"
AJ laughed at her and shook his head-"No, it's two AM, and your wasted, so I don't want you to get hurt. Let's get you home."
Lexy whined and pouted-"Aww AJ, please! I wannaswim!"
He continued laughing as her words started to slur when they walked to the car. She leaned her head back and smiled, to the own private joke going on in her head.

**************
Her Ourfit at the club
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Her Outfit at Nick's Party
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting