- Text Size +
They finished up the tour, sadly. Thanksgiving came and they got three days off, Lexy went home to see her mom. She enjoyed that time, her other family members. She brought gifts and helped her mom make the dinner. When she got back, they started a Christmas tour, that went on for a few weeks. The weekend before Christmas, Nick came up to Lexy-“Hey baby, can I talk to you for a second?”
She looked at him worried-“Um, yea sure. What’s going on?”
He pulled her over to the side, he looked down, he was nervous. Lexy smiled at him, he looked so cute. He finally took a deep breath-“Ok, you know we have Christmas off. We finished the tours and we are all going home for the holidays. And well I was hoping maybe you could come to Florida and have Christmas with my family.”
Lexy was shocked, but flattered-“Wow, you want me to meet your family? Of course I will Nick ”
He let out a sigh of relief and hugged her-“Oh, baby Thank you ”
Lexy smiled and kissed him, then smiled-“I’m gonna go back to my moms, celebrate early then meet you in Tampa. Sound good?”
He nodded then kissed her again. Lexy went to her hotel room and packed, Lisa came over to say bye. Lexy told her what Nick had asked her and they both freaked out and started talking about it. Lexy was very nervous to head out to meet Nick’s parents, she had done the party with her family and was on her way to Tampa now. She messed with her head phones as she sat in the plane. It was only a 45 minute ride but it felt like a 3 hour flight. When she got there, she waited for Nick to pick her up. Just then, a guy that seemed a little younger than her walked up to her-“Hi, you look lost? Can I help you find something? Like my room?”
She looked at him with a raised eyebrow-“Wow If that wasn’t a pick up line I don’t know what is. I’m actually waiting for someone.”
He smiled-“Yea? You know, I have hook ups to famous people. Like the Backstreet Boys, maybe you’ve heard of them? I can get you passes to see them when they come to town.”
She looked at him, obviously he had no clue who she was, but went along with it-“Wow, can you really? Too bad I’m not interested, they just aren’t my type of music.”
Just then Nick walked up-“Hey I’ve been looking for you!”
The boy turned around and rolled his eyes-“Nick, I was standing here the whole time!”
Nick laughed as he shook his head-“Not you moron Lexy.” He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She threw her arms around his neck as the boy stared. Nick put his arm around her shoulder-“Baby, this is my little brother Aaron. Aaron this is Lexy.”
Lexy laughed-“Hiya.”
Aaron shook his head-“So you knew who I was the whole time?”
Lexy nodded-“Yea, you look like Nick so I figured you were his brother. And since you were hitting on me, I figured you didn’t know who I was. So I went along with it.”
Nick pushed Aaron-“He does not look like me. You were hitting on my girlfriend?”
Aaron shook his head-“Tryin. Did not succeed. Come on lets go, I’m hungry.”
Lexy leaned her head on his shoulder as they went to pick her luggage up. She was quiet on their way to the house. Nick looked at her-“You ok?”
She sighed-“yea, just a little nervous.”
Nick laughed-“There is no need to be nervous. They will love you!”
Aaron stuck hi head in between them-“Hey, you are already ok with me and that is all that matters.”
She turned to him-“Why thank you Aaron, that means a lot to me.”
Aaron patted her shoulder-“I’m glad I could help. So...do you have a sister? Hott female friends?”
Nick swung at Aaron, tryin to keep the steering wheel straight-“Man shut up!”
Aaron laughed as he threw himself back, dodging Nick. Lexy laughed-“Oh, I have a feeling I will not be bored with you two around!”
Nick smiled at her and winked-“Oh trust me baby, you won’t be bored with me anyways!”
Lexy blushed as she turned away-“Nick. Not infront of your brother!”
Nick laughed as he continued driving. Lexy was definitely relaxed now, she was joking around with Aaron and play fighting with both of them. When they got to the house, Nick took her luggage and helped her inside the house. His dad was setting up the dinning room table for dinner, he went the door to greet them. Lexy smiled-“You have a very lovely house Mr. Carter.”
He laughed-“Thank you. So this is the beautiful Lexy. Oh please darling call me Bob.” He smiled as he shook her hand.
She blushed-“Oh, I see where Nick gets his charm. It is a pleasure finally meet you.”
Bob patted Nick’s shoulder-“No no sweetheart, it’s a pleasure finally meeting you. It’s about time Nick got a good girl!”
Lexy glanced at Nick who turned red-“Dad! Enough talk about the past, it has been forgotten and I have moved on to better girls.”
Lexy smacked his chest-“Girls?”
Nick laughed-“Girl! Girl! I meant girl!”
Bob laughed-“Well then, BJ and Leslie will be back soon they went to the mall. Aaron went upstairs to get Angel, and here comes my lovely wife Ginger.”
Lexy smiled, they went upstairs and she looked at her phone, she had a voicemail from Dean-“Hey doll! Give me a call when you get this! I have some big news that could totally change our lives for ever!! Happy holidays! Bye!”