- Text Size +
Lexy was screaming at Nick, he stood there dumbfounded, the girl was still laying on the couch where she had been when Lexy walked in. Lexy looked at Nick-“Wat the hell are you thinking?”
Nick shook his head-“Lexy I’m sorry, I’m not all here I... I had a tabs of “X” you know...extasy.”
Lexy was shocked-“Nick, how could you do such a thing?”
Nick looked over at the girl-“I didn’t do anything, you came in on time. I’m sorry!”
Lexy turned to the girl-“Get out of my room. Now!”
The girl got up and walked out, Lexy met her at the door and slammed it when she walked out. She felt upset, but sighed-“Nick, we’ll talk about it in the morning when you..well, when we are sober.”
She went to the bathroom, and got dressed for bed. The next morning she woke up to Nick sitting on the couch across from her. He looked mad, she sat up-“Morning.”
He sighed as he looked at her-“I don’t get you.”
She had walked into the bathroom and washed her face-“What did you say? I couldn’t hear you.”
He got up-“I said I don’t get you! Why are you still here, I cheated on you last night! And you forgave me!”
She sat in front of him on the bed-“Nicky, you want me not to forgive you? Baby you weren’t in your right state of mind. I know you would not do that to me if you were sober.”
Nick shook his head-“That’s not true. Lexy I was sober last night! I pretended to be hi so I could get a little sympathy but I didn’t think you could completely forgive me.”
Lexy stood up and put her arms around his waist-“Baby, you are being silly. This is a joke right? You love me, you wouldn’t hurt me like that.”
He took her arms from around his waist and pushed her away-“I don’t love you. That’s why I cheated on you, so I could get you to break up with me!”
She stood there in shock-“No, that can’t be. Nick wat about this past week. We spent all day together!”
Nick laughed cruelly-“That’s when I noticed, you were just not the girl for me. Sorry Lex but you just have to take a hint. And since you couldn’t take the hint, then I had to do it this way. I don’t love you ok! It’s over!” He walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him, Lexy sat on her bed. Heartbroken, she could literally feel her heart break with his words. She cried for a few moments, then called he girls who immediately came over to comfort her. After about an hour and half of Nick bashing, Lexy made her decision and went to see Dean. She agreed to do the movies, and go away. She figured it would be the best way, she was so in love with Nick, it would kill her to be around him with him acting like that. The next two days, Nick had avoided her completely, she avoided him too, she felt the pain every time she felt he was near. She signed the contracts make it official for her movies and cd. New Years Eve, they were at a party downtown New York, Lexy didn’t want to go, she just wanted to finish packing, she was to leave the next day. Of course, Lisa, Marley, and Toni were not gonna let her do that, so they dragged her to the party. She had an ok time, she hung out with Devon Sawa, and a few other people. Nick had brought a date, Lexy almost flipped out when she realized it was the girl from the hotel. At midnight, everyone got their kiss, and partied some more.
The next day, Lexy finished packing, and went to Dean’s room. He let her in and she sat down-“Dean, I have a proposal for Johnny. I want Marley to be my PR. I want her to go with me, ok?”
Dean nodded and called Johnny to have it all set up, Marley was excited about going with Lexy. Around 2, everyone went with Lexy to the airport...well almost everyone. Lexy sat infront on AJ and Lisa waiting to get on the plane. Lisa was crying-“I can’t believe you are leaving us, and taking Marley with you!”
Lexy forced a smiled-“Yea, I figured I would need one of you, since you won’t leave AJ. And Toni is the dancer, so I had to take her.”
They announced that her plane was boarding. Lexy stood up and hugged the other guys. She went to Toni and hugged her-“I’m gonna miss you so much! Take care of yourself ok, and don’t let Lisa and AJ get too wild! Bye hun.” She hugged Sandy and baby Emma-“Oh please take good care of her Sandy. And have fun, don’t let Nick make you babysit all the time. She’s his damn kid!” Sandy laughed and hugged her. Lexy finally went to Lisa and AJ. She hugged them-“Thank you so much for everything you have done for me. You guys are the best friends a girl could have. Please keep in touch. AJ if you hurt Lisa, I’m gonna have to come back and kick your butt!”
Lisa laughed between tears-“Oh Lexy! Please take care and call me when you get there. I’m gonna miss you so much! Are you sure you can’t stay?”
Lexy cried-“I’m sure. I have to move on, let my career take me where it wants. Far away from the drama that Nick brings.”
AJ laughed as he wiped a few tears that were falling from his eyes, then he held on to her hands, he sighed-“Ok, Lexy. I have to tell you something ok. Nick didn’t mean anything he said to you. He said what he did, just to make sure you signed the papers. He didn’t want to be the one to hold you back. So he figured the only way you would do it, was if he made you hate him.”
Lexy was shocked-“But...but...why would he do that?”
“Because I love you.”
Lexy’s stomach turned, her heart jumped to her throat, she turned around to see Nick behind her with his hands in his pockets. She walked over to him and threw her arms around his neck. He hugged her back, she felt so warm in his arms. She pulled away, tears falling down her face-“Nick, why did you do it?”
Nick ran his fingers under her eyes, to wipe the tears-“I wanted to make sure you signed the papers. Baby, I didn’t want you to miss the opportunity of a lifetime because of me.”
She shook her head as his hands cupped her face. She held on to his wrists-“NO, you weren’t holding me back. I would have been with you! That is all that mattered!”
Nick smiled-“Oh Lex, believe me. It’s better this way. Our careers would have torn us apart later on. Trust me, you will be happy.” They announced the last call for her flight, he kissed her a long passionate kiss.
She cried-“So this is it?”
He nodded-“Yes. I love you, don’t ever forget that.”
Lexy looked down, letting the tears fall to the floor-“I love you too. Goodbye Nick.” He kissed her again, then let her go, she grabbed her bag and turned around. She walked away with Marley and got on the plane.
Nick stood there staring in her direction, until she was gone and the door was closed. He let the tears fall and whispered-“Goodbye Lexy.”

***The End***