- Text Size +
The girls that had been with the boys for a long time, where snotty to Lexy and Adrainna. Gabby seemed to have the biggest problem, especially since she started “talking” to Sean and he was good friends with the two girls. Lexy rolled her eyes and ignored Gabby’s loud whispers about her. Soon after, Maggie walked in to the room and headed over to Lexy-“ Hey! All the boys just got here, including Nick! It’s strange he is never early, epscially when he has parties the day before!”
Lexy grinned-“Wow that is wierd!”
Maggie looked at her friend-“What are you-?
She was interrupted by Nick screaming in the hall-“I can’t believe her! Oh wait till I get my hands on her!!”
Lexy smiled and chhuckled-“Haha show time!”
Maggie looked confused-“What's going...on?“ She stopped when she saw a very angry Nick at the door...with very bright PINK hair. Everyone was quiet trying not to burst out laughing. Lexy stood up as he walked over to her with his baseball hat tightly clenched in his hand. AJ and the rest of the guys stood at the door with their hands over their mouths, making funny snorting noises as they tried not to let their laughter out.
Nick was in Lexy’s face-“ How? Why? UGH!! Alexia, how could you do this?”
Lexy smiled-“Oh Nicky! Pink is you color! (Pouts)You don’t like it?(ginning) I thought you needed a change in hair style and color.”
Nick was infuritated by her sassy smart ass mouth-“Oh my God! I have a show in a week, I can’t have pink hair!”
She threw her head back as she laughed-“I know, it sucks that the dye only lasts a week. You would have looked so adorable!” He stood there breathing hard, she stepped closer to his ear-“I told you, you had no idea who you were dealing with.” She walked away with Maggie at her side. Lexy whispered to her-“I’m so dead aren’t I?”
AJ walked up in the middle of her sentence-“Yep” Lexy sighed and shrugged.
After crackin a few jokes at Nick, Fatima announced that this week was for dress rehearsals and one or two all nighters. What Lexy did not know was that this week was gonna be used for brain storming for ideas to get back at each other. Wednesday, People magazine had a picture of Nick with pink hair and subtitle “Pretty in Pink.” Lexy spotted the magazine when she stopped for gas, she bought one and went to the studio. When she got there, she was relieved that Nick was not there yet, but her buddy Maggie was and she quickly went over to where she was with Michael-“Maggie! My prank on Nick just got better!”
Michael laughed-“That is not possible!”
Lexy laughed-“Oh but it is!” She held up the magazine for them to see, Michael burst out laughing. Lexy laughed nervously, she wasn’t sure how Nick would react. He walked in late, as usual, but in a good mood, obviously he had not seen the magazine, that is until Brian showed him. They figured he’d be the best person to do it. Lexy watched Nick from the other side of the room, his jaw tightened as he read the story, there were pictures of him walking in the street, in his car, and leaving the studio. He looked up at Lexy, who quickly changed the look on her face from concerened and worried to a smirk w/ a raised eyebrow. He shook his head calmly and walked outside to make a phone call. The rest of the week went by fast, neither one of them said a word to each other, well not any nice words anyway. Nick had the story fixed for the next issue of People, telling them it was a small prank.
The night of the first show was crazy! Before the show everyone was nervous, so things were being left behind and not in their place. Lexy was soo excited that she almost forgot makeup. The luck onstage was no different. Dancers were turning the wrong way, Nick tripped during The Call, Brian forgot the words to one of their old songs so he hummed the rest. Costume changes were being done in such a hurry that Kevin left his zipper down and Howie put his shirt on backwards. It was crazy! After the show, they all sat around in their buses laughing at the events that went on, the fans loved the guys either way, they understood that it was first night jitters.
Lexy looked over at Maggie-“Oh my Gosh! That was tiring. It was totally nuts out there! But all those fans are so generous and loving to the boys!”
Maggie smiled-“Yea, they really love those guys. Once you have been with them for so long, the fans love you too. I’ve gotten fan mail and silly questions about the boys.” The girls continued talking about the show for a few more hours before headin to bed.
The next morning Lexy woke up to the sound of rain on the top of the bus. Sean walked over to her bunk-“Mornin! Breakfast?”
Lexy nodded, she yawned-“Morning. Breakfast sounds great, is everyone up?”
He shook his head-“No, just you me, Johnny and Adrianna.”
She laughed-“Woot! The newbies!” She sat down next to Johnny (he is well...feminine), they were going on and on about how fun their first show was. Lexy’s favorite part was doing My Beautiful woman, becuase she gets to prance around onsatge teasing each boys as they sing. She liked the attention. Adrianna giggled-“Maybe that’s what’s buggin Gabby!”
Lexy looked over at Sean-“Oh no hun, see Gabby is head over heels for our boy Sean! And since we are close to Sean we are a threat to her!” Sean blushed and they all laughed as they continued talking about how fun this job was and how great all(well almost all) the guys were. The bus finally arrived at the hotel were they were staying for two days. The guys’ bus got there first, so they stood there and signed autographes and took pictures.
Lexy walked by hooked elbows with Johnny. He giggled the whole time they walked by-“Aww, those boys are soo sweet! Too bad they aren’t gay and interested in me!” Lexy started laughing so hard that Nick looked over at her and rolled his eyes.
When she got to her room she took a shower and decided she wanted to go shopping, so she called Maggie, Johnny, Michael, Adrianna and AJ. When she got downstairs she told them there was an outdoor mall a few blocks away. AJ arrived wearing sunglasses and a fisherman hat, with Charles, his bodygaurd, at side. They headed out and walked all over the streets. Only a few people recognized AJ and took pictures with him. Around 5, they decided to head back to get ready for the show, AJ helped Lexy bring in all her bags. As soon as they entered the room, a horrible stench filled their nostrils. Lexy and AJ started searching for the cause of the smell.
AJ looked under the bed and said-“Oh Lex! You need to take a look under your bed, near your suitcase!”
She groaned when she saw the dead HEADLESS fish under her bed, immidiatly she ran to the bathroom to throw up. She knew who had done this, and she was determined to get him back! AJ called room service and apologized as he asked for another room. An hour later, they all met up at the stadium for the show.
Nick smirked when Lexy walked in- “Well well, I noticed something fishy when I walked by your room.”
She felt her cheeks get red, but quickly snapped-“Yea, thanks for the lil present. IT stunk up ALL my clothes!” Everyone looked at Nick who was smiling, proudly. She continued-“But see, luckly for me, I took them to get dry cleaned...with your credit card.” Nick’s eyes grew wide, and she pulled a piece of paper out-“Don’t believe me? Here’s the receipt. Now keep in mind, a girl has a lot of clothes.” He took it from her hand and sure enough it said, Nick Carter paid $500 for her clothes. He stormed off angrily, as Lexy just crossed her arms and smiled.
****************
I want to show you guys the outfits that would be used in the concert for the dancers
Everybody(Backstreet's Back)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Get Another BoyfriendPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting The CallPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Larger Than LifePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting EveryonePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Just Want You To KnowPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting More Than ThatPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Beautiful Woman Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting