- Text Size +
The next two months went by so fast, in between shows Nick and Lexy would prank each other. It was every two weeks that Nick pranked Lexy and visa versa. After Nick stunk up her clothes, Lexy decided that this needed to be good. She knew he had a date with some girl, and AJ told her what car he was gonna use, so she could get even. The guys were very suportive of her when it came to getting Nick back, they looked at it as them getting back at him for all the times he would prank them. Her partner in crime was Maggie, they went to the some store to buy fish vile, they put the liquid in his air thing while he was in the restaurant with his blonde bimbo. Both girls giggled as it got full so there was no way it wouldn’t work. When they were done, they took car marker and wrote “Payback is a Bitch!” They quickly went back to the hotel to sit back and enjoy when he got back. Meanwhile, Nick flirted like crazy with this girl, she was basically eating out of the palm of his hand, he knew he would have her tonight. They finished dinner and got in the car, since it was hot out, he quickly turned the air on, soon after, the smell came in and she freaked-“Oh my Gah! Nick wat is that horrible smell!”
He was furious, he knew it was Lexy, when he looked back to pull out he saw her message and flipped out-“THAT LITTLE!! AAGGH!” He banged his hands on the steering wheel angrily! When he got back to the hotel(alone) he went upto his room and found Lexy in his room watching TV with AJ. He put his keys down-“What is SHE doing here?”
AJ looked at Nick-“Watchin TV with me, it is my room too ya know?”
Nick looked at her-“Do you know how bad my car stunk? She threw up 3 times while I was driving in my RENTAL car!”
Lexy looked at him puzzled-“Maybe she should have kept her legs closed and it wouldn’t stink so badly!” With that she got up and walked out-“Bye AJ!”
AJ sat in his bed laughing so hard-“Oh man, this battle between you too is unbelievable!”
Two weeks after that, Nick let Lexy have a bubbly suprise in her bathroom. When she went to flush, tons of foam came out totally soaking her bathroom and some of her room. After that Lexy set up a trash can with half water half trash(horrible trash like tuna, bananas, spoiled milk, etc.) she set it up where it was leaning on the door, so she knocked on his door and ran to the corner. He opened it, it got his pants wet, from the knee down. He rolled his eyes-“ALEXIA!” Maggie and Lexy laughed from the other side of the hall.
So many different pranks were being played allover, and they were always serious pranks, not very friendly like. Something else that was not very friendly was Lexy and Gabby’s battle. Lexy found out that Gabby was jealous because she was immidiatly put to dance with one of the guys, when she has been around with them for 5 years now and she NEVER danced with any of them, and plus the whole Sean, Gabby’s boyfriend now, thing was ticking her off too. One after noon, Lexy was talking to Sean, like they always do and she playfully pushed him and Gabby walked by. She walked up to Lexy-“Get away from my Boyfriend!”
Lexy looked at her-“Hunny if you were not so insecure about yourself, then maybe your boyfriend wouldn’t come to me with his problems!”
Gabby must have been having a bad day because as Lexy was walking off, she jumped on her back knocking her to the floor-“YOU STUPID LITTLE SKANK!!” Lexy was trying to push her off as they both kicked and screamed. Sean went to get someone to help him stop them. Lexy was yanking Gabby’s hair and kicking her off. Gabby punched Lexy in the face but no hard cuz Lexy punched her in the lip busting it. Finally AJ pulled Lexy off who was now on top as Sean helped Gabby up. Kevin stood in between them-“ WOAH!! What the hell is going on here?”
Gabby was struggling to get loose from Sean and back to Lexy-“That little slut is jealous of me and can’t stay away from my boyfriend.”
Lexy rolled her eyes as she laughed-“You only wish I was jealous of you! You have NOTHING that I want! You are an unsecure little rat! That can hardly dance! And you wonder why you never got to be a lead dancer!”
Kevin yelled at both of them-“ENOUGH! Sorry I asked! Ok this is obviously a problem that will either be fixed or ignored. Either way you two need to be away from each other so, Lexy we’re moving you to our bus now.”
Lexy’s eyes grew wide-“Wha? Are you serious?” She sighed and she pulled away from AJ and stormed off to the tour bus. Gabby turned to Sean and put her head in his shoulder as she cried.
Lexy was furious as she packed up her stuff-“I can’t believe this! She throws herself at me and I get moved!”
Maggie sat on the bunk across from her-“Well you serously think the problem would go away if you were still in the same bus as Sean?”
Lexy stopped, then groaned-“Ugh your right! Shut up!” Both girls smiled for a bit, then Lexy remembered the real reason she was mad-“You know this only makes it easier for Nick to mess with me!”
Maggie shook her head as she carried one of Lexy’s bags out. Aj was just walking up to the bus to get Lexy-“Hey you! You ok?” Lexy nodded as she walked over to the bus. AJ put her stuff in a top bunk- “This bunk is for your stuff, the bunk under mine is gonna be your bunk, it’s the furthest away from Nick, cuz I know that is gonna bug you huh?”
Lexy looked down-“Thanks AJ!” She hugged him-“You know you are the only reason I am kinda happy to be here.Well the other guys too. It’s actually a good thing my mom is in town, I’m gonna go stay at their hotel to visit with them. I’ll be back tomorrow morning tho.” He noded as she walked away to get her backpack ready before her taxi got there.
Than night, she sat on her sisters bed talking about the great things that were going on in the tour. Darla was excited because she was gonna get to meet the guys the next day at the concert. She finally fell asleep on the sofabed, so Lexy went to the room that she was gonna sleep in.
Her mom was in town for a business trip so she was out all night. Around 2 AM Lexy heard her door open, she gasp quietly. She knew who is was, she lay in bed pretending to be asleep. He walked up to her bed and pulled the covers away from her. She sat up, realizing this was not a dream-“Jonathon! Please, you said you would stop!” He covered her mouth as he pulled her t-shirt up.