[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: The stresses of college on four young adults...
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Nick, Other
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2
Completed: Yes
Word count: 3321
Read: 3651
Published: 05/21/06
Updated: 01/20/08

1. Stress 101 by felikia2009 [ - ] Liked (3192 words)
So one day after classes, i was venting to Alesha about them. We started talking about how I needed Nick to come over and give me a massage cause I was stressed, and this story was born :). It has strayed from the original concept, but we both like it. This is both our first collaboration, and we hope you like it. Oh, and we couldn't really find good places to make it into chapters, cause then there would be alot of short chapters, so here is a looooong story.

Some background info. This takes place at Miami University, and all the characters are Sophomores. The majors are really offered at Miami (i felt like an academic advisor coming up with the classes the characters needed to take hehe), all the places mentioned are either on campus or off, but are real, Professor Brock (no relation to B-rok hehe) really was my Econ professor, and the Econ exam "fiasco" really happened. Some background info on the characters (it is easier to say here than to add it to the fic, since we wanted to keep this short, aka, it would be even longer, which isnt needed lol). Felicia and Alex have known each other since Kindergarten, Felicia roomed with Alesha and Alex with Nick their freshman year, and that is how the couple's met. Enjoy!

Oh, and if ya read it on MBSBFC, this is the same story, we just decided to change the name after we sent it out, and some other things have been tweaked hehe. Oh, and I'm With You....hm....well, Ive sorta had a writers block with that. Like, I have the idea in my head, i just cant seem to want to type it out. It could be because it's drawing to a close soon, unless i can think of more drama. But if theres more drama, then it will just be dragging on, but i really dont want it to end. That was my first fic I've ever written, so...when i have time, ill update it, hopefully before I go back to school.

2. Awards by felikia2009 [ - ] (129 words)