- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay ladies, here it is, the end of STB! I hope you like it, if not, don't throw tomatoes!
JE
Chapter 74

“Regina, now don’t jump to conclusions, you don’t know what this is about. He wrote a whole track where he killed Kim, that doesn’t mean he did it!” Dre said as the elevator inched closer and closer to their floor. Regina pushed the button frantically as they neared floor twelve, as if it would make it go faster.
“That’s different.” Regina muttered. Finally they stopped and the doors opened. Regina dashed out and ran full tilt towards their room, pulling out the key card and jamming it into the slot. She was afraid to open the door.
“Marshall!” she called.
“Yo Em! Man, where you at?” Dre called next.
“Marshall?” Regina looked around but he was not in the kitchen or living room. She opened the bedroom door and he was nowhere in sight. She even checked the closets but he wasn’t in there either.
“Marshall, where are you?” Regina asked, shaking her head.
“I’m gonna call the guys, see if he’s with anyone or told them where he was going.” Dre said, poking his head in the door.
“All right, thanks Dre.” Regina looked around the room and shook her head. She needed some aspirin. Dropping her bag on the bed she went towards the bathroom and opened the door.
All she could do was scream.
She stumbled forward, slipping on some of the blood that had already leaked out of his slashed wrists.
“Marshall!” she screamed, falling on her knees as she went towards him.
“Regina!” she heard Dre from far off and heard him running.
“Oh my god,” Dre breathed.
“Marshall! Wake up, Marshall!” Regina shouted, picking up his head in her hands. He leaned back against the tub, not responding.
“Marshall, oh god, oh god, please, no, don’t do this. Marshall, please!” Regina wailed.
Then his eyes opened.
“Marshall, please, please, come back baby boy.”
“I’m so sorry Regina,” he said softly.
“Marshall, it’s okay, I know, I understand. You don’t have to go. Please, stay with me.”
“I’m sorry.”

***FIN***