[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Past Featured StorySummary: Nick's newly bought car breaks down on his way from Lexington, KY to Jamestown, NY. His car isn't moving from the spot and his cell phone has died. Lucky for him, he meets the hot secretary Tareena, who offers him her help. But this help extends to more than just allowing him to make a phone call. It gives him back something he thought he'd never regain.




Rated: NC-17
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Nick
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 20
Completed: No
Word count: 39155
Read: 1782
Published: 07/01/06
Updated: 11/17/06

1. Chapter 1 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (2422 words)
This was originally my attempt to write it as a visual...so be warned-there will be a lot of sexual content!
Tell me what you think so far....

2. Chapter 2 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (1711 words)
Be warned-this chapter has a lot of sexual content...

3. Chapter 3 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (2080 words)
Omce again, sexual content...I guess it's because if I had him I wouldn't let him out of bes so easily. *blushes*
What do you think of the story so far?

4. Chapter 4 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (1801 words)
So in this chapter, they manage to get out of bed...Nicky gets a taste of everyday life...though he still can't let go his ''luxury life'' choices while shopping...

Tell me how you like it! Pretty please?:))

5. Chapter 5 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (1720 words)
To tell her his little ''secret'' or not is the problem that bugs Nick. He doesn't want to lose the feeling of being desired as a ''normal'' guy.

Thanks for your support and please let me know what you think of this chapter. *makes irresistable puupy look*

6. Chapter 6 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (1848 words)
The truth..what is the truth for Nick? He isn't hiding the truth, but he also doesn't say everything till the end. Parts of the truth are revealed...but how?

Thanks for your support and I really look forward to hear what you think about this chapter. Pretty please? *makes puppy eyes*

7. Chapter 7 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (1937 words)
I'm so sorry for the long wait for the update, but my job came in the way if you add ''international trade'', ''stock inventory'' and ''marketing decision together it all sums up in ''almost no time for writing''.

I really do hope you like this chapter..be warned it has adult content...

I would love to hear what you think...please?

8. Chapter 8 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (1803 words)
So here's the new chapter...the morning after...will he tell her? And does she want to know?

Once again-thanks to everyone for the support and I hope to hear what you think about this chapter, please?

9. Chapter 9 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (2013 words)
So, here it is, the new chapter!*smiles widely* Please leave some comments!

Recently I've been busy promoting an artist I'm representing so it left me only a little time to write(though I had to write press material, duh)...

Thanks to everyone for the support and I will continue to write this story even when I'm on vacation next week. But don't cry, there will be updates after my vacation! You know, a good writer is a relaxed writer!!!*lol*

10. Chapter 10 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (1652 words)
So here's the newest chapter! I'm back from vacation and now I finally can get back to this story.

What will be with his little ''secret''? Read and find out!
I hope y'all like it!

11. Chapter 11 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (1538 words)
Here's the new chapter...is he telling her everything or not?

Please tell me what you all think of it*makes puppy eyes*

12. Chapter 12 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (1732 words)
Whoa, I've been soo busy with different stuff...I never knew what the word ''bureaucracy'' meant in real life till now...

I hope you enjoy...and please let me know what you think!:)

13. Chapter 13 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (2079 words)
Here's another chapter..the signs come more and more..will she remeber about her teenage crush? Read on to find out!

And let me know what you think..any suggestions?

14. Chapter 14 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (2158 words)
Here, sweeties, is the new chapter! Some hot content ahead!:))

So, when you've read the chapter-how you think Nicky's big ''confessional'' will turn out or how you'd wish it would be? Suggestions welcome!

15. Chapter 15 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (2459 words)
Here's the the newest chapter...your suggestions will be used in near future...

Nick is still procrastinating with his Backstreet confessional, yet he gets more insight on her life and gets a chance to test her character.

In the end, he makes an even more important confession. How you think/wish Tareena's reaction to it will be? I really value your opinions!

16. Chapter 16 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (1947 words)
Here, darlings, is the new chapter...The confessionals regarding their feelings are done, but what about Backstreet?
Im the end, Nickolas is trapped...how do you think/wish he should or would get out of the situation?

17. Chapter 17 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (1989 words)
Woohoo, the new chapter is out! *lol*

What do you think of Tareena's reaction? Why doesn't she want him to explain it all? All your wishes&thoughts highly appreciated!

18. Chapter 18 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (2270 words)
Bureaucracy once again has endless power over my time...but inbetween filing forms I managed to write something...

Beware-sexual content in this chapter.

So..what's your guess what happens after the call?

19. Chapter 19 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (1788 words)
Hey sweeties, finally, finally the new chapter is out!!! After moving half across Europe, going to university and aquiring a prolonged dating history that even Bridget Jones would envy...

So in this chapter-bad news for Nick...

20. Chapter 20 by Hilda Warren [ - ] Liked (2208 words)
So..the moment of truth has come...it does hurt...but if you can't do anything about it...Tareena makes a discovery...which breaks her heart...