- Text Size +
Christina and Brian were now ending the date for the night. They had really connected over the past 2 hours than she had with anyone else. Brian decided that he would take Christina home.


“I really enjoyed tonight Christina”



“Me too Brian. Would you like to come in?” she asked.



“Sure…I would love that” Brian smiled as he walked in. They went and sat down on the couch, “ I am glad you liked the date tonight. To tell you the truth I was a little nervous.”



“How could I have not liked tonight? It was great…one of the best dates I think I have EVER been on. Me just being me I guess afraid of what other people think of me. And someone like you coming around and taking me out to a café makes me fell good about myself ya know?” Christina explained. Brian couldn’t help himself but leaned in and kissed Christina.



“You are very welcome Christina. Everyone is beautiful…no matter what they look like. Words shouldn’t bring you down. You are beautiful no matter what people say about you. People are beautiful on the inside and out. And what makes you different makes you beautiful” Brian smiled. Christina smiled back. For the first time in a really long time she really felt love. Love like any other.



“You know what? My friend said that same exact thing…what makes you different makes you beautiful. And I know I shouldn’t care but it does.”



“Well…I am here…and just from tonight. I am not leaving. You are an amazing woman and for someone to just leave you because you gained some weight is just an immature thing to do” Brian stated. Soon Christina caught herself kissing Brian. It was just the right moment and everything was just so perfect. For the first time she wasn’t judged on what she looked like but who she really was.



“Brian?”



“Yes”



“Thank you”



“For what?”



“For not caring what I look like and liking me for me”



“Oh Christina you are welcome” they sat there on the couch just enjoying each other’s company. Christina and Brian both knew this was something good for the both of them…and nothing was going to interfere with what they have now. She was beautiful to him and that’s what mattered the most.