[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: The Boys from BSB are on a trip, a trip to visit Kevin's Aunt and Uncle, who lived in the middle of a dark, muddy swamp, in the middle of nowhere. Something that the others weren't too happy about.







Things couldn't get any worse, right? WRONG.



Because there's something really weird about Aunt Rose and Uncle Bucky's house. Something odd about that room upstairs. The one that's locked. The one with the strange noises coming from it.



Strange growling noises...




Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Group, Nick
Genres: Action, Adventure, Horror, Humor
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6
Completed: Yes
Word count: 14173
Read: 9824
Published: 07/04/06
Updated: 07/31/06

1. Chapter 1 by Kagoma [ - ] Liked (3472 words)
I would like to thank the master of kid horror R.L. Stine. His story 'How to kill a Monster' is what got me to writing this vesion of the story. I wanted to write this my way to see how it would play out.

SO I hope ya'll like it and comment it once you read it.
Peace and Love. :)

2. Chapter 2 by Kagoma [ - ] Liked (1594 words)
Here Chapter 2, I want to say thanks to the two people who left a review and I'm hoping for more ;D

Peace and love.

3. Chapter 3 by Kagoma [ - ] Liked (2581 words)
I want to say thanks to the two more reveiws that I got, I was able to finish it in one day, so I hope you like it.
comment me please.

peace and love.

4. Chapter 4 by Kagoma [ - ] Liked (1640 words)
Here's Chapter 4, sorry if it took to long. Want to say thanks to the reviews that I have gotten. And I hope you leave a comment for this one.

Peace n' Love :D

5. Chapter 5 by Kagoma [ - ] Liked (2346 words)
Here's the next chapter. I want to say thanks to those who have left me comments, the more you guys say how much you like the story, the more I want to write. But I must say that I'm coming close to the end of HTKAM, so enjoy while you can.
Peace n' love. :D

6. Chapter 6 by Kagoma [ - ] Liked (2540 words)
Here it is the last of HTKAM, I hope that you guys have enjoyed it and don't worry this will not be my last story.

So a further a thou, here is the last chapter enjoy. :D