- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I remember writing this one, its a long one!
I always drop hints here and their in my story!
i like to through everyone for a loop but sometimes you are able to foreshadow things abit. This is one of those chapters!

Thanks for reading!

luv ya lots,
oxoxoxoxox
~*manda*
The Rain was comming down heavy in sheets you could barely see from one side of the street to the next, the Wind was howling and hissing. The Waves were a good 2 feet higher than they were last night. Nick wrapped a towel around him and went searching for a clean pair of Boxers. Nick thought to himself '****, now I have to do my own laundry.' Nick chuckled if that was one thing Issabelle was good it, it was babying him to death.

"Yes" nick Screamed in Victory "Dont have to do laundry until tomorrow."
Nick slipped on his favorite blue and Green plaid boxers, then put on a pair of faded kahakis, and went searching for his flip flops only to find the toe seperator has been chewed. "**** Dog" Nick muttered while searching for another pair of foot wear.

nick was frantically throwing around stuff looking for his sneakers now 'now where did I put them, i had them on the other day before I went to play basketball! Hmmm, their there are I found them.

nick put on his shoes grabbed his car keys, and was about to head out the door when suddenly all the lights went out. "****" nick cursed when he ran into the door. Then suddenly all the lights came back on. "What the hell". Nick had his music turned up really loud blarring the killers latest cd, so he didn't hear the hissing and howling of the Violent Windstorm. Just then he heard the Rattaling of his window, and the shaking of the building. Then the lights flickered again. Nick took this time to search for candles and matches He wasn't suprised when he came up empty. He searched the drawers and all he came up with was matches but no candles and a miniture Bible that looked like it was used as a coaster.

"Well this sucks." nick turned on the T.V and flicked it to the local weather station that Said Hurricane Melody is kicking up quite a storm. Then suddenly, the Music shut off, the lights went out and Nick was left sitting on his floor in a pair of boxers. Listening to the sound of the holwing wind, in pitch dark.

"**** it, I need to close all the windows". Nick thought as he seens papers being blown around his paint equipment got knocked over. Nick has done this many times when he grew up in florida he always at least was there for at least one hurricane. He new that durring a Hurricane you needed to stay away from arches or anything that could fall down. So nick decided to sit on his bed.

Nick went looking for his game boy ds, hoping it was charged, he hated storms everything about them, most of all he hated being alone in them. When suddenly he heard a ringing cell phone. he got off the bed looking for it, in the dark room it wasn't the easiest thing to do. nick, was searching for the nosie and the faint light that phone glowed.

'Come on dont hang up yet.' Nick thought while searching for the phone. He finally reached the phone just as the unknown called hung up. He looked at the phone and didn't recognize the caller, he his *68, and listened to his messages. " **** I really need to check this thing more often." nick chuckled out loud.

Then he heard her voice and he smiled " Hey, Nick its Keria im assuming by the weather your interview was cancelled. I hate storms but most of all I hate being alone in storms. your probably off sleeping or something Im sorry if I woke you, im sorry if i snored last night. Well uhh please if you get this call me back im scared." He then heard the faint sigh, and the whisper in her voice.

Hey smiled and called back and waited for her to pick up. He had to chuckle when he heard her cursing " **** it, **** Freaking toys, who needs this many **** toys, ouch, **** that hurt mother. Hello" Keria said in an annyoed tone.

"Hey sweetie, you alright?" Nick asked when he heard the pain in her Hello.

"Remember, when I said i needed to clean up?" keria said annyoed.

"Yea" Nick chuckled adjusting himself on the bed, getting comfy knowing this was going to be a long conversation. That he more than welcomed.

"Well I was cleaning and everything, when freaking nickers get loose of his chain to chase after some female dog, ready to reproduce." Keira sighed " Nick, I sware this dog probably fathered about 60 of the dogs at the petshop."

nick laughed " Keria, im sure hes not that bad."

"Ohh, well you didn't have to try and pry him off the stupid little ***** literally. Anyways I was joking before but now im serious hes getting fixed." Keria said glarring at nickers who whimpered.

"dont freaking look at me like that, you dud yourself in the own hole." Keira wagger her finger at the dog.

"Keria, he's Horny let the dog live life a little." nick laughed at their conversation.

"Nick, Fine you know what it turns out my house family is delayed from the storm, so why don't you look after him for me. And see how much you like it. No wonder the Kennals wont look after him." Nick was in hysterics.

"Alright, on one condition." Nick smirked into the phone.

"Anything, you name it, its yours, just as long as I dont have to see Nickers until my house family gets back." Keria sighed " nick, dont get me wrong I love dogs, but Nickers isn't a dog I sware hes my ex b/f in dog formation."

nick rolled his eyes at the mention of Kerias Ex, but smiled at the comaparison. Only Keria would think up such crazy ideas. " Alright, well you need to promise me that you will say yes."

Keria sighed "Alright, I promise anything Nickolas Gene Carter I am yours, happy now! now tell me what you want me to do."

"Well miss Keria Maire, I could get used to that your mine."

"nick, your such a guy." Keria smiled into the phone.

"Yea but your the one with your head in the gutter, after todays kiss though I dont blame you." Nick wiggled his eyebrows, and lightly laughed.

"And yours isn't." Keria said seductively into the phone.

"Hahah, its been there since the first time we kissed hun." nick made a kissing noise into the phone.

"Nick your such a goof." Keria made a kissing noise back into the phone.

"Yea but you love me." nick said in a know it all voice.

"Maybe someday hun." Keria smiled.

Nick was baffled " I uhh, Keria I umm Yea I was just joking but I like your answer".

"I know you were Nick, so what is the thing you want me to do." Keria lightly laughed at nicks confusedness

nick stated playfully " There are a lot of things I need you to do for me, one of them is come over here tonight and keep me company durring this storm. The big thing that I need you to do is. I kind of need you to be a date to my friend Howies Wedding next month." Nick muttered.

"Well, umm you do know you can go to weddings alone, right?" nick smirked at her response.

"Yea, I know I can but The last wedidng i went too i got so lonely I got down on one knee and proposed to my bestfriend, you saw how well that turned out." Nick chuckled.

"Ahhh, so you dont want to get drunk and propose to the first girl you see, huh?" Keria teased him. "Nick dont pout I'll come, afterall im not sure I really want you getting waisted and proposing to any girls."

"Well If I do get drunk and waisted, I will propose to you but at least you will enough sense to say no, right so were all good." nick chuckled he loved how keria could make any conversation fun.

"So who is Howie Marrying?" Keria got her car keys and got Nickers and hopped in her car, nick wanted here there she hated being alone it was perfect.

"****ers." Keria cursed at a Dark Green Truck that just cut her off for the 3rd time, it was bad enough not being able to see cause the rain was comming down so hard.

"Excuse me?" Nick asked confused

"Nothing, just cursing my house family." Keria thought quickly for some reason she wanted to see the look of suprise on nicks face, when he saw her at his door.

"Yea, so as I was saying Howies marrying a one time gropie, which me and the guys call a "one night stand gone bad". nick chuckled anyway her name is Tonya and shes a really pretty girl she has an amazing heart. The first night they hit it off and have been dating for like 2 years and engaged for 1, and the wedding is in The Bahammas. So wedding atire is a bathing suit so its kinda nice."

"Awww, thats sweet- Mother ****ers". Keria Cursed. as she was again cut off, but then she tried to get to nicks suite and the secuirty guard wouldn't let her in.

"What in the Hell did The house family forget to leave you toilet paper or something, whats with all the *****ing?"

"Nothing, can you open your window nick?"

Nick looked around the room, "how do you know its shut?" Nick asked that was a kind of random question

"Cause im climbing up your back deck, and all the fire stairs to come see you, I see you in your green Boxers and the secuirty guard is watching nickers while i told him I had to pee in the bushes."

"your what?"

nick hung up the phone and walked and open his window and grabbed Kerias hand and let her in "Are you insane? You could of just told me to let you in."

"Yea but I liked the look of suprise on your face, I wanted to see you I hate being alone durring storms and I have never been alone durring a Hurricane Nick, When I called you the wind blew in one of my windows and When I took nickers out to pee, the Wind so so strong. I just Didn't want to be alone." Keria stated with tears in her eyes.

Nick opened his Arms " Cmere Baby, why dont you go have a hot bath and just Relax and you will feel much better, it will be dark though cause as you see I have no power. And me being dumb I have no candles I have matches but no candles." nick chuckled and kissed her head. I will go and Rescue Nickers alright, ill be right back."

nick gave her one final kiss on the head " Okay I i'll go set the temp for you, how i like it and you get undressed and ill bring you some of my clothes to put on."

nick smiled and shook his head after arguing with the Secuirty guard, that he is going to be seeing a lot of Keria and Nickers so he better get used to it."

nick walked in and saw an illumiating glow comming from the bathroom, Nick peeked his head in and was in awe of what he saw. Kerias hair turning a little curly from the water. Her head immersed in bubbles, and her body covered in the water from bubbles. He saw the steam rising causing a flicker to the candle light. He heard the heavy rain pattering on the window. He Was amazed at how beatiful and peacefull she looked.

nick, turned away from the bathroom and got out some steak that he had left over, from what he cut up last time for the dog and put in in a dish. Nick was always amazed at how your eyes got used to the dark. He then walked in and heard Keria humming softly and got out a towel from his suitcase and handed her a pair of sweat pants, and the last pair of clean boxers he could find. and a T-shirt and a sweater.

"Hey goregeous, feel a little better now?" nick intterupted, causing her to jump a little and try to cover herself up.

"Relax Sweetheart, I cant see you, your covered in bubbles" nick chuckled "What did you use?"

keria smiled sheepishy relaxing a bit " I, umm kinda used like almost all your body wash im sorry I can't lay in a bath tub without bubbles I feel so...-"

nick cut her off " Naked. Dont Worry about it hunny I can definately get more."

"Well I was going to say exposed." Kera chuckled.

"Well I didn't mean to intterupt your luxuxry bubble bath, but I wanted to bring you in some dry clothes, I know there not going to fit but its the best I can do." nick smiled and turned to walk out.

"Ummm, Nick do you think maybe you could umm... stay with me and wash my back its kinda hard for me to reach and uhh..."

nick couldn't help himself but to lean down and give her a quick peck on the lips " your so cute, you know that?"

Keria Blushed "Of course, I can wash your back sweetie, no need to embarassed its not like you asked me to make love to you in the tub." nick winked and motioned her to turn around nick got down on his knees and balanced himself outside of the tub to wash her back. Nick whispered in her ear "although I cant wait until the day we do."
Nick noticed goosebumps appear on her skin. He smiled satisied at himself, knowing he put them there.

"Im sorry Nick, Its just that Yea We haven't really done anything like this yet and you never saw my naked before, and you can see my breasts now, and im a little shy especially around you. Cause im sure you have seen many sets of **** before. so its kinda like I feel the need to cover myself up around you, you know?"

Nick grabbed her hand that was in the water and motioned for her to turn around "Keria, My god sweetie you have no reason to feel the least bit self consious" Nick smiled and kissed her hand. "You have a gorgeous body, and an amazing heart, Yes I have seen my share of naked Women. But Trust me your body is the most beautiful. Keria Your real your not a faker barbie girl. you have Dreams and ambitions, you have Real boobs". nick took the wash cloth as he was saying all of this and massaged the front of her body.

Keria lightly chuckled " Keria, you have an amazing ***, amazing legs your just real, your a real person your not a fake and I think thats what I love most about you. You are who, you are. Your not afraid of that. Keria I love what I see on the inside and out. Okay hunny. nick took his hands and rinsed her off, making the water fall down her breasts and land in a pool by her feet. "Thank you nick."

nick smiled in response no words were said except for nick saying she looked like a prune, and it was time for her to get out, before she dwindled away. Keria giggled at Nick, and his crazy antics.

"Nick im scared." nick placed the towel out so he couldn't see her and she stepped into the towel. nick wrapped the towel around her shivering body.
"Baby, its going to be okay Ker. The storm will pass trust me I have been in worse storms than this." nick smiled and leaned down and wiped away the tears that were falling down her cheeks.

"No Nick, Im not scared of that really but I am, but im more afraid of falling." Keria smiled up at him her heart pounding more and more each time she heard him speak or looked into his baby blues.

Nick looked confused " Umm, okay do you want me to carry you then." Nick leaned down and picked her up and carried her to the sofa that was in the living room where nickers was sleeping soundly after nick blowdried nickers, with the batteries out of his gameboy ds.

"Keria smiled, Nevermind nick it doesn't matter thanks for not dropping me though when we slipped."

"No keria tell me what your affraid of?" Nick smiled and leaned down and kissed her nose.

"Im afraid of falling for you." Keria mubmled looking at her feet.

"What" Nick asked, he didn't really here her clearly.

"im afraid of falling for you nick, Im afraid of falling in love with you." Keria said holding the towel around her tighter.