- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Drama, Drama, Drama!
Dun-dun-dun *loL*
Keep reading you will see what I mean!!

luv ya lots,
oxoxoxoxox
~*manda*
Nick watched Keria swallow her tears, and it killed him to see that knowing he was the reason her tears were place inside her beautiful eyes, he noticed when she was excited and cought up in lust between them her eyes lit up they were a darker shade of grey. When shes happy her eyes are almost look exatly like the ocean, blue with a hint of green and grey. Right now her eyes were a very light shade of blue, causing her tears to show up even more.

"Keria please dont be sad, I can't stand to see you hurt and knowing im the reason. Im sorry but its my job-" Nick sweeped away the hair that was disturbing his view of the precious gem that came into his life.


"I know Nick, So please dont apologise." Keira thought to herself 'If only he known that she should be the one apologising if he knew the truth would he still be there for me.'

"Keria did you hear me? Earth to Keria." nick smiled.

Keria momentairly snapped out her trance, she felt so guilty she can't keep up this charade but the truth was going to kill him. Afterall she remembered a converstaion somethings

"Sorry nick I just have always been a huge space cadet, I must have been one in a past life." Keria chuckled.

Nick just smiled " Are you ready to listen now, or are you going to space out on me again?" nick joked with her, that was one thing he loved About Keria he could tell her anything and say nothing and not feel embarassed or ashamed. Nick felt like a better person when he was with her, he never wanted anything more to own her heart. Ever since he saw her it was fate to him. The chance encounter. everything. He started to belive again someone was looking out for him, and sent him his guardian angel.

"Yea give er!" Keria said motioning with her hands for him to continue.

"Well its nice to have you back, belive it or not I missed you." Nick smiled "Anyways as I was saying I think we should go out and do something I noticed you have a boat, so I was thinking since nothing is open here and the next town over im assuming didn't get hit to hard maybe we can take the boat, go out for a late dinner and drinks maybe a little bit of dancing i would love to see how you move. then we can spend our last nights together in a hotel over there, We can even get seperate beds.

Keira felt her heart Breaking even more, Nick was perfect for her, sure he wasn't perfect but he was perfect for her. She couldn't loose nick, and she never planned on it as long as her secret Never came out. She knew she didn't deserve him, but it doesn't matter she would let nick decide that.

Nick was scared when he saw her silent for a bit, he wanted to make there last 2 days together memorable. They may not be able to close in every way possible but he has been told he was good with other parts of his anatomy. He wanted it to Be Romantic and special he had special plans for her. He was going to do it right he was gonna propose. Not propose as in forever, he was going to ask her to be his girl. They just said they were going to be together, but Nick was going to make it official. He didn't care about any of the blacklash and ridducul he was going to get for falling in love, and being loved. He knew Keria was his one, and he knew she wasn't like the others.

Keria looked into her eyes " Nick that sounds perfect." Keria walked up and kissed him, really kissed him knowing after what she told him at dinner was going to be the last time she would get kissed like that by Nick Carter. Her soul mate.
when they pulled away they were breathless, heavy breathing that shouldn't happen after a simple kiss. Keria looked away from nicks quizzical stare. She knew he felt what she did, she just hoped he couldn't trace her guilty lips.

"I just want to get freshened up." Keria stated swallowing back her tears, the stinging in her eyes was to much to handle, the passion in there kiss sent her on overload. Kerias breath started get shaky as the last of her statement came out conjumbled.

Nick noticed her tears and pulled her back to him. "Keria I Promise, Im not going anywhere."

"Nick if you want to take a shower the key is in my desk drawer to the bathroom downstairs they look it cause they dont want there kids going in. Australia just recently had a baby drown in a toilet so now they lock the bathroom."

" wow thats horrible i can understand that maybe I should do that when A.J has his little one. Thank you keria, I mean what I said Im not going anywhere."

Nick smiled and leaned up and was to kiss her again and she pulled away. Knowing her emotions can be read in a kiss. You can tell if someone is really into you, or its just lust. When Nick kisses her, she knows exactly how he feels by how he holds her. Body language can tell you about any situation. If nick knew anything about body language he would know this was their good-bye."

"Keria what are you afraid of?" Nick asked " I thought we were going to try this."

"Nick, Just go look for the key. once you find it! You will find the key to my heart."

"Keira, okay but can I atleast have a kiss to tide me over, until your done in the shower."

Keira shook her head "Im sorry, I can't do this it wasn't suposed to happen I wasn't suposed to fall in love with you. It just wasn't suposed to happen."

"Keria-" Nick heard keria slide down the back of the door and her sobs became appearant to him. He didn't know what was going on. Her moods were so up and down. Nick automatically started thinking the worse. after a little bit of sitting on the other side of the door he heard the shower start running. So he figured he would get up and go have a shower and hopefully Keria would be willing to talk when she got out.

Nick, got the key and next to it there was an envelope that said 'Assingnment: Get Carter.' Nick didn't want to open it but the envelope intrigued him, afterall it was his last name. Nick decided against it he went to have a shower, after all it was her privacy its not like it was adressed to him.

When nick came back he saw Keria sitting on the bed with her head in her hands sobbing un-controllably. When Nick came back from his shower, all dressed and refreshed he cleared his throat. Keria couldn't read his expression.

"Nick your still here!" Keria ran up to him

"Of course im still here, I told you I wounldn't leave you. whats wrong baby girl." Nick went and sat down next to her.

Keria sat up and started pacing back and forth " you didn't read it did you?"

Keria asked with tears in her eyes...

"Read, what baby? i dont understand whats wrong?"

Keria walked over to him and handed the 'Get Carter' Envelope to him. " This Nick, Im not who you think I am, we this wasn't suposed to happen I wasn't suposed to fall in love with you. You sure as hell weren't suposed to fall in love with me. I was just suposed to..God I can't even say it Nick please just read this."

"Keria, Babe whats wrong." nick put the envelope down and tried to wrap his arm around her " Nick, just read this please just read this."

Nick slowly opened up the envelope and saw various pictures of him in sightings around Austraila, him buying ciggerettes and him stumbling home from various clubs and bars. Him comming out of a liquer store holding a 40 of Jack Daniels, and him sitting on the curb drinking it straight.

Keria watched as his face expression changed from a smile, to a confused look, to a frown. She saw the fire in his eyes burn. Then when he turned the page he couldn't believe what he saw. An Expose on him and all the intimate stuff him and Keria talked about, to the way he kisses, to what turns him on. He read the full expose on His wife/ex-wife and his battle with drugs that wasn't out in the public. nobody knew about it they guys managed to keep it all hush, hush. To the way he treated his wife, and how he was in a loveless marriage. Everything personal and intimate was written on paper. In a long essay.

Nick looked at her " How could you? I ****ing Trusted you with my life, I told you things about me and the guys, I Told you secrets and its all in here. How could you do this to me." The first part of his statment was cold and loud, the last part of his rant was quiet.

Keria had tears streaming down her face " Nick, please you dont understand."

"Keria I understand perfectly well, your nothing but a two faced *****. I dont care if I ever see you again. To think I actually fell in love with you your pathetic Keria, wait thats not even your real name " Breanna Smith."

"I know everything I told you about me and my family is true, How I feel about you is true too. Im so sorry nick I never meant to hurt you."

"Yea well in the end it all hurts just the same doesn't it."
nick Turned to walk away.

"Nick, Please you dont understand I had no choice." Keria could barely speak through her tears.

"Cut the ****ing crying bull****, Do you not Understand. Im in love with a ****ing fictional character. I dont know you Breanna Smith, dont you understand I dont know you, I dont like you. and I sure as hell dont love you. Dont call me, dont even ****ing contact me." Nick screamed and slammed the door.

Leaving Breanna smith balled up on the floor, Crying her eyes out "you said you would never leave me nick."