- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
***Hey Guys, thanks for reading!
somehow through copying and pasting my story from Backstreetboys.com i lose the stuff i wrote in Italics after i get it all posted I will, go back and put more of it in Italics for you. =)
The sun was setting as I went through mine and Issabelles realtionship, Wondering if we really were anything more to each other than a companion, someone to come home too, someone to cry on, someone to yell at, basically just someone to step in as a replacement until you find your one and only. Is it wrong that I knew all of this on my wedding day and I still wanted to marry her. Why Because she is my best friend, was my bestfriend and me and Izzy, sorry 'Isabelle' have been through so much together. We just Aren't the same people anymore, I love her but I dont know if i ever really was 'In love with her'.

You know somedays I think Back to when I was single and Free and how happy I was, I miss feeling happy the only thing that makes me happy nowadays is mine and the rest of the boys repaired relationships, sitting on this beach here starring at the ocean, and the Fans. Lets face it, the group isn't going to last forever, eventually we are all going to start familys and have 'Backstreet Reunions'. I chuckled at the thought, you know I dont see me and Isabelle there I just see myself. I really dont see Issabelle with me anymore. The hardest thing is saying goodbye.

My thoughts were intterupted by my ringing cell phone, it said Brian...

"hello" I answered cheerfully.

"Well **** its about time you picked, up I hope and Izzy weren't to busy." I listened to him chuckle on the other end.

"Brian, how are ya bro? Im god just you know chilling in Australia on the sandy beaches, watching the sun go down."
I sighed starring at the waves.

"Sounds peacefull, the only peace I get here is when Baylee is sleeping, but I wouldnt trade baylee in for the world, So I take it things didn't go well with Issabelle?" Brain inquired shaking his head.

"I bet, i miss the little guy he has became my special little buddy tell him that when I get back ill play some basketball with him."

"You bet I will." Brian smiled " Im glad you took our advice, as much as I love Issabelle shes not the same Izzy, you need to get away and see if what you really want in life is Issabelle if not you know what you have to do."

"Brian, you want to know something I have realised the whole 6 months I have been going over our realtionship, meaning mine and issabelles' she was never what I really wanted, I just wanted somebody but who better Brian then your best friend someone who knows everything about you."

"WHAt" Brian practically screeched. "Nick, you did what?"

"Well I was yet another Wedding, standing up there for A.J's best man and I found myself contemplating If i would ever find my somebody, and i remember looking over at issabelle laughing at something someone said and she looked over and smiled and waved. Thats when it hit me, I can have that with her. She would do anything for me, i knew she would never break my heart and I would never have to go through the awkard first dates, than the even more Awkward break ups. I guess you could say i hit a late 20's crisis."

"Wow, so your saying you never loved her in the first place." Brian shook his head and noticed leighanne look at him skeptically.

"No, im saying I love her so much I dont want to loose her, but I have nver been "IN" love with her." Nick sighed
"Brian how many times do you have sex?"

"Nick" Brian asked shocked.

"Brian me and Issabelle have been married for almost 2 years and we havent had sex since after she lost the baby."

"WHAT?" Brian asked ever more Shocked

"Yea, tell me about it."

"So you went to Australia to get laid?" Brian questioned shocked.

"No I came to find myself, whatever it takes." Nick stated "Well Brian i'll give you a call later im going to go and call Issabelle."

"Good luck man, have fun and dont do anything stupid."

"Im gonna need it. I'll try not too" Nick sighed.