- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
keep reading...
more shockers are on the way.

luv ya lots,
xoxoxoxoxoxo
~*Manda*
Nick took out his phone and called Yesseenia and told her that they wouldn't be able to meet for dinner, and yesseeina hung up him. thats family for you
nick chuckled to himself, after he got off the phone he averted his attention back to Keria


Nick sat there holding her and stroking her back in calm cirlces waiting for Keria's sobs to die down. He really didn't know what to say or do to make her feel better, because he doesn't know what the hell is going on. He doesn't know if its all the recent publicity their realtionship has gotten, or just the day finally got to her or that last question that made her tear up. He doesn't know anything except everytime he feels Keria's body shudder in his embrace it causes his heart to break just a little. So he can give her that peice of his heart to mend her Fragile one. If Nick could do anything right now, he would do anything to make her feel better. Truth of the matter their wasn't a thing he could do but hold her and wait for her to come around and let him in to the part of her life, he wants them to so desperetly wants to share with her.

"Shhh, Im hear Ker whenever you need me im here, its alright do you want to talk about it?" Nick whispered into her ear that was leaning on his shoulder.

Keria shook her head no, and looked into Nicks eyes and whispered " Thank you" with a shaky breath And gave him a kiss on the cheek.

The Cab driver then opened up the window just as nick was about to say something " Can I stop driving in circles now I stopped the meter about 25 mins ago, I have never had someone give me over 200 dollars before and im not about to start now, Just let me know when you and the lovely lady would like to be dropped off." The older man responded.

Nick looked at Keria and back to the old man, Nick narrowed his eyes and looked at his nametag. " Jim, you can drive us here". Nick told the man the adress and said " Thank you for everything, Jim We really appreciate it you really saved us back there from the paparazi." Nick smiled gratefully towards him.

Jim chuckled " You know I haven't seen paparzi like that since Paris Hilton hilton got married and hired and sent out invitations for them to be guests at her wedding."

Nick Laughed " Yea that would be Paris for you, can you belive how much she calmed down since she had kids though."

Jim laughed " Ohh, yea partying 5 times a week instead of 7 is definately an improvement, my son Josh had the biggest crush on her growing up, Until he finally met her at the house of Wax premier and was disgusted with how fake she was." Jim replied.

Nick smiled " Yea, but she does have a good heart, she was my girlfriend at one point in time and I really loved her, but it became to much for me. She has an amzing heart when she puts it to use. Unfortuanately she annoyed me to much, we just weren't a good match we are still friends though. Thank you Again Jim." Nick stopped talking about his 20'sLove when he heard Keria sniffle.

"Sweetie im going to take you home okay, you need sleep you had a really long day. This wasn't the way I planned on ending it, but Im glad I still get to end the day with you." Nick leaned in and wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him and gave her a kiss on the head " I love you, Ker! Baby what ever it is that has you so upset I promise you I will be here to listen when your ready."

Keria nodded slightly and grabbed his free hand and watched his hand and played with the ring on Nicks finger and the wrist band nick was wearing, she moved them up and down. She then intertwined their fingers clasping their hands together so they are joined one of the many ways they can be as one. Then she unclasped them, trying to take her mind of her secret she has kept for many years a peice of her past she thought was long gone and burried, a Peice of Nicks past he doesn't even know about. It was all to much for her and she didn't know if she could handle the truth being out. She just hoped the paparazi doesn't know as much as they say they do, and she can get up the nerve to tell Nick herself, if not shes not sure Nick could ever forgive her.
The last thing she needs right now is To loose Nick, Nicks her everything.

Nick noticed how quiet Keria has been for the past 45 minutes she hasn't said anything which is unusal to him. Silence he normally appreciated but this silence spoke volumes louder than any crying baby. It was the silence of something needed to be said, just no one knew how to break it, and thats the worse possible kind of silence you can have.

"Keria, Sweetie are you sure your okay?" Nick broke the silence he had to it was driving him crazy, not to know what was going on inside her pretty little head. Not to know what made her so upset, was it something he did he had no idea and was clueless to what could make her so free spirit and normally happy one, real. What made her seem so scared!

Keria nodded slightly....

Nick Couldn't take it anylonger he practically snapped they were so close to each other physically, but emtionally they were on other sides of the world he couldn't take it any more. " Keria, Baby please say something, talk to me tell me whats wrong or just talk to me. I love you I, I is it me, did I do something. Whatever it is we can work on it. God Ker just talk to me."

For a moment Keira looked into Nicks eyes and saw them filling with water, his eyes looked calm like the ocean, but the waves were starting to form and about to knock her over she was about to drown. She tried her best to smile when nick put his finger on her lips.

"Shh, I dont want you to smile if you dont feel like smiling. I dont want you to be fake with me I want you to be real, and if you feel like crying baby then let out. Cry for as long as you want too and I will be there to hold you. Its just I need you to talk to me or do something just please dont be silent." Nick traced her lips and held her tighter.

Keira looked into his eyes with no expression or smile and she leaned in and kissed him. " I Love you." She whispered.

For some reason those 3 words calmed him and he felt like he was at least in the same counrty as she was. He knew it wasn't everything, but at least now he knew it wasn't him and she still loved him.

Nick tilted her chin so they were looking directly into eachothers eyes "I love you too, Ker." Nick held her closer.

Just as Keria was about to say something Jim opened up the window " Okay were here now, I will give you a few moments." Then Jim put the window back up.

"Good nite Keria, I'll see you tomorrow." Nick held her tight afraid it would be the last time he would hold her. The unspoken reality lingering over them that Nick was leaving to go back to the states in just a couple of days.

Nick was about to pull away when Keria held him closer and she whispered in his ear "Would you please stay with me tonight?" Keria looked into his eyes bitting her lip. With her statment the true meaning of stay with me tonight, they both knew what it meant.

Nick touched her trembling lips "Are you sure thats what you want?" nick questioned looking into her eyes. Keria nodded and whispered "More than sure."

Nick knocked on the privacy window, when it opened Jim asked " Are you ready to leave now?" The old man smiled.

"Yes thanks for everything how much do I owe you?" Nick said taking out his wallet.

"Nothing, you dont owe me anything. Take care of that young lady of yours though. Im sorry your life has to be so tough Mr. Carter." Jim smiled.

Nick raised his eyebrows quizzically " My Daughter had posters of you and the other 4 boys plastered all over her walls it was her dream to meet you before she died, and she did. I had 17 wonderful years with her and she spent 14 of them talking about how much she wanted to see you and meet you and you made my babys dream come true, the next day she died without warning to cancer . Its the least I can do Mr. Carter you put her to rest, she was finally able to die peacefully. " Jim was in tears by the end of his speech " I have wanted to see you for years now, I knew that someday fate would come my way and it did. So thank you."

"I, I really dont know to say!" nick said in a shaky breath trying not to let his tears fall.

Keria squeezed his hand to let him know she was there " You dont need to say anything mr. Carter just take care of the ones you love and never take life for granted. Live your dreams and live life to its fullest everyday." Jim smiled " Now you two have a better evening than you had day. Good bye Miss. and good bye Mr. Carter."

The Taxi driver sped off out of their lives, but somehow they would always remember the kind old man and his daughter.

Nick was holding back tears and once they got inside he slid down the wall " you know Keria, I made that girls dream and wish come true and I dont even know who she is. Somedays its really scary having the impact on peoples lives as much as we do. I dont realise it until I have an encounter with somebody like this."

"I know baby, I know you know what though you made her dream come true nick, that has to mean something." Keria slid down the wall next to nick and whiped away his one fallen tear falling ever so slowly down his chisseled face.

"Thats the thing Keria we just Sing we dont stop world hunger, we're not apart of the peace core, we can't magically save lives. Were no one special." Nick sighed rasing his voice an octive.

Keria shook her head " Nick, Sweetie don't you see thats just it your A normal human being with a Heart of Gold. Someone wanted so much to meet you, you made her dream come true. Sometimes there are no answers baby just Answers that cause more questions." Keria smiled her best she could.

Nick shook his head and placed both hands on the side of her face "God, do you have any idea how much I love you. Nick held Kerias Gaze for a long time and started to caress the sides of her face with so much tender, loving, care gently as if he was to caress any harder he would change her face. nick brought his head closer and closer until his lips finally touched hers.

Their kisses were starting to get intense and burn like fire, they couldn't feel enough of each other. Not only did they want each other, they needed eachother they needed something only the other could give. A type of love that was so strong you only read about it in cheezy romance novels, or really, really sappy chick flicks. It wasn't fake it was real, and thats what made it ten times better.

"God I love you Keria moaned" As nick kissed down her collarbone, then back up to lightly kiss her neck.

"I love you too baby, ohh god your driving me crazy Ker." Keria lifted off nicks shirt, and rubbed seductive cirlces all over his back.

Keria stopped driving nick into a frenzy and grabbed his hand "Why dont you let me show you just how much I love you." Keria kissed his neck and grabbed his hand, nick got up in record time and picked kiera up in his arms and carried her to the closest bedroom, at the moment he was so hot he didn't care where just as long as he was with her it was a perfect as perfect can be."

Nick started to slowly undress her " Are you sure?" Nick asked as he pushed the strap of kerias bra down painfully slow and kissed every bare inch of skin he could find along the way.

"Please." Keria moaned into nicks mouth once he finally had her matching white lace lingerie laying in peices on the floor next to his own clothing.

Nick didn't need any more coaxing, she was driving him completely crazy just as nick pushed himself into her he whispered " I love you."

Keria watched as nicks face expressions changed during their lovemaking " I love you so much." Keria gasped between kisses.

"I love you nick." Keria said through shaky altering breaths,

"I love you too Keria, so much I really dont think you know just how much."
Nick smiled and kissed her " But I have to say something, thats probably going to ruin the moment but here it goes."

Keria giggled " Anything, you can say anything to me."


"I almost forgot how that felt" Nick giggled after him and keria were spooning " I never remember sex being like that, that was amazing."

Keria looked up at him, with a completely different expression " funny thats what you said the last time we did this."

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~~::~~:~:~::~:~:~:~:~:~~::~:~:~:~:~:~ :~:~:~:~:~: