- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys this is where the story starts to get more intnense!

if you are liking what you reading feel free to leave me some comments! Thanks for reading!

Luv ya lots,
oxoxoxoxox
~*manda*
Keria instantly felt a cool breeze come over her body, She still remembered that day like it was yesterday, plain as day it was the day that changed her life forever.

[I]~*Flashback*~

Keria was so excited she just turned 21 and her and her Friends decided to take a roadtrip, They were Drving to sunny california, which was a trip in itself none of the girls have ever seen anything Like Traffic in LA, they were insane. None of them were real strong drivers but they didn't care they were belting out the lyrics to every single backstreet boys song ever, and listening to girly music, anything with attitude. It was Just two small town Canadian girls in the Big city of LA. They looked around like 2 kids on christmas day, seeing what they have always dreamed of seeing.

Keria just took her turn driving, so now it was one of her bestfriends Natalie time to drive, so just as Keria was about to fall asleep from their long trip. Keria placed her head on the window then she heard the Screeching of tires and everything went black. Lets just say Howie Days song Collide has a wholw new branch of meaning. Keria heard her Bestfriend hyper ventalating.

"Ohh my Keria you need to wake up, come on you need to wake up. Its the Backstreetboys, WAKE THE HELL UP GIRL". Natalie Yelled a little louder.

"**** it Natalie, Why in the hell did you slam your breaks so freaking hard." Keria asked annoyed the 8 hours straight of drving and lack of sleep was really getting to her.

"Its The-the-the Backstreet boys." Natalie studded.

Keria wasn't understanding " Their bus is right there and I can see the top of A.J's head." Natalie started freaking out.

"Sweetie you do know hes happily married, right?" Keria said with her eyes shut and she yawned and finally opened them when the informtation finally sunk in.

"Hes not married yet, hes Engaged." Natalie Argued.

"Ohh kay, well They are in love its so obvious just the way he looks at her and I think its a great to see him smile again."

Keria smiled thinking of the changes she has seen in A.J over the past few years since he has been with his girlfriend. There story could of been a love story, turned into a movie. Everything was just perfect Katrina and Alex, When their story came out they actually wanted to make a movie out of it and they said no because they didn't want it to be someone for everyone to know, it was personal. Recovering alcholic fell in love with His AA sponsor someone he can always count in, and completely trusted it was bound to happen. It just seemed like one of the relationships that would work.

"Hello, earth to Keria." Keria snapped out of her thinking trance.

"Sorry, I was just thinking how great it is that Katrina and A.J are together." Keria smiled again.

Natalie rolled her eyes " Yea I guess its good he does seem happier, but I really want to Kiss a Backstreet boy." Natalie joked "We have to stay true to our pack we always said if we saw them we would kiss them. I mean come on im getting married to Adam in a month, Just a little peck."

Keria laughed and sighed " Yea, But There is no way im going to ask a married backstreet boy for a kiss, that just seems wrong.

Natalie sighed " you do what you want, I told chad if I saw a Backstreet boy I was gonna give him a kiss, and he agreed that I could."

"Probably cause he never thought you were going to meet them." Keria laughed.

"Well if we dont hurry up and get our asses in there were not even going to see them, Ever. I got permission for my Kiss, so screw that im getting my Kiss. Alexander James Mclean here i come." Natalie ran she was 22 and on a mission.

Keria laged behind she did not want to see what was going to take place.

"Hi can I help you?" The Hostess at the front asked when Keria walked in.

"Yes please can I have a Table for 2."

"Im sorry but all of our tables are booked up for this evening we are hosting a Christmas party."

"Okay thats Great and all can we have some take out or something?" Keria asked annoyed she was hungry, and her friend was gonna make an *** out of herself.

"Sorry Kitchens closed." The annoyingly annoying Hostess smacked her gum.

Keria looked around "Im sorry, but the Kitchen doesn't looked closed to me."

The hostess named marliyn snapped her Gum " If you think im missing my chance of getting out of here early, I have been here for 10 hours already and my sons sick, im not staying another second."

"Im sorry im just really hungry, can you direct me to another person that can help me out with my dilema." Keria tried her best to smile.

"your looking at her sweetie, and the kitchen is closed until the night staff comes on for her shift and she is probably late as usual." The hostess tapped her foot impatiently watching the clock with anticipation like it holded the answers for all internity.


"Fine, im just going to go in there with my friend." Keria looked around for Natalie.

"Im sorry Miss. You can't go in there there is a private party."
The Hostess said in a obviously fake demeanor.

Keira looked around again and was getting even more agitated " Look miss, get off your power trip. My friend is somewheres in here and im not leaving without her."

When Keria saw natalie she practically choked at what she saw she was full on making out what looked to be a younger version of Nick carter.

" Thats my Friend Making out With Aaron Carter." Keria giggled on her words.

The Waitress spun on her heels "Right this way Miss." She said in a annyoed tone.

"God I dont mean to put you out." Keria said once she arrvied at the table she seen all the backstreet boys looking at her like who in the hell is this, and what is she doing here.

Marilyn looked at her like what in the hell is she doing " You didn't put me out sweetie the kitchen is just closed, and our special guests dont like to be bothered, but frankly darlin I have had enough of your attitude."

Keria lost it, she got right up in her face " you want to talk about attitude, im sorry your sons sick. But this is a job and you are the head of customer service I really dont appreciate being talked to like im freaking stupid. I know resturants dont close at 6:00pm, even if there is a private party, there are still a bunch of 'Non special guests in here.' So dont talk to me about attitude!!" Kerias face was practically Red from holding in her fustration she was trying to keep her cool.

"Look you little *****, you know nothing about me but im more than willing to take you outside." Marilyn responded.

"Names Keria Marilyn, Im not going to fight you I was just saying you should really be careful with what you say when your boss is right behind you." Keria smiled and Kevin and A.J were standing up ready to hold them back. The passion between them was immense.

"My boss isn't standing behind me." Marilynn snapped.

"Yea I know that but the point is he could be then your Screwed and your sons Sick. So you kind of need your job. The next time you want to talk to someone like that. Im pretty sure if your boss heard you talk like that to somebody you would be out of a job so i am just giving you a heads up. Thanks for showing me to my uhh Friend." Keria started to finally realise all these eyes on her, most of all she noticed pericing blue eyes in the reflection of the privacy glass.

Marilynn was speechless she didn't know what to say or do " Look im sorry its just-".

Keria cut her off " you know what dont say sorry unless you really mean it, otherwise its just another word with no meaning."

Marilynn was so flustered she didn't know what to say or do, so she just walked away shamelessly with her head bowed.

"**** girl you sure told her." Natalie smiled she was sitting next To Aaron carter and Nick carter Between the Carters.

"Im just aggitated drving for 8 hours with no real food or real sleep kinda gets to you, I wasn't in the mood to listen to her powertrip, Anyways im sorry boys for intterupting your dinner I just came to fetch my friend, and Were not really from California so do you know any good places to eat.?" Keria asked.

She noticed smiles on all the boys faces kevin was the first to speak " your more than Welcome to join us here we have plenty of food. and Aaron has already asked your friend Natalie to join him for the evening.

"I uhh mmm..." Keria stuttered

Nick smiled " Take a seat." Nick got up and pushed an extra seat to their table. It looked very fancy.

Keria did as she was told so she took a seat next to Nick and Natalie where he pulled up the table.

Nick was talking to her all evening about everything to his job, to her job at mickey d's in Canada. To their hometowns and childhood memories. Through that either of them realised that they were getting Drunk from the very expensive Wine Jive Records was happily supplying.

Nick asked Keria to Dance " Dance with me?"

He gave her the puppy dog eyes and keria coudlnt resist.

"Your sho cute Nick." Keria said in a Baby Voice.

Nick and Keria were dancing awfully close grinding up against eachother, Nicks hands roaming all over her body. Making her hot with desire and Kerias hands were all through his hair.

Finally a slow song came on and Nick burried his head in her hair. "you smell so good." Nick inhaled her scent and held her closer.

Nick was so tunred on, he never wanted anyone as much as he wanted her, the song they were playing was the last song of the night, it was a slow song of the backstreet boys it was I need you tonight. In Nicks Drunken state he started to serenade her ear, and he sang the song to her on the very last note, he sucked her ear into his mouth. And left a trail of kisses down her neck. They were both so caught up in the moment they didn't notice the rest of them at the table watching immensly and so close. " Can I kiss you?" Nick asked " For some reason I dont think I should but I have never wanted anyone as much as I want you."

Nick captured her lips with his and kissed her so hard with so much passion. Keria leaned herself into the kiss, she knew nothing could ever come out of thier night together, but one could dream right.

When nick broke away he held her tight and whispered in her ear I need you tonight, I dont care if its wrong or right. I just really need you tonight."

Keria nodded they barely made it inside the hotel, before Kerias clothes were already half on the floor. They were both so drunk from the alcohol, and Drunk with need that either of them noticed or even cared about tomorrows repurcussions they just went with it, with the flow with every touch, every caress, every stroke, every time the other gave you goosebumps. If there was one thing Keria would never forget about that night, its that They never lost eye contact, and when they finally reached the edge they went off together, that has never happend before.

Nick was the first man to ever Give her an Orgasm, it was like they had a connection from the very beginning. When they were done Nick held her close to him, and said " I never remember sex being like that, that was amazing."


Mander
View Public Profile

Send a private message to Mander

Find More Posts by Mander

Add Mander to Your Buddy List

December 15th, 2005, 06:51 PM
#157

Mander
Member


Posts: 214

They cuddled for a little bit until the phone rang and innterupted them, and her night with Nick was over forever. Keria could still remember the tone in Nicks voice like he wasn't happy with her, the other woman, or was she the other woman. " Baby, Im sorry you know how press like to twist things around."

Keria could hear the screaming on the other end " **** YOU NICHOLAS, WE ARE TRYING TO HAVE A BABY! IM SITTING AT THE HOTEL WAITING FOR YOU AND YOUR OUT MAKING OUT WITH SOME RANDOM CHICK. NICK **** IT WHY ARE YOU LIEING TO ME." Nick held the phone away from his ear, like he heard it all before he didn't care.

Keria could still remember his expression on his face their was none " Thank you Baby." Nick got up put his clothes on and walked out of the hotel room and out of her life Nick gave her a kiss on the cheek. " thank you for the escape from reality, I really did have a good time with you. If things were different than maybe. I'll see you at the show tommorrow night nick put a pass around her neck, i think the other guys would like to see you again." Nick gave her a half smile grabbed something out of his bag and took off.

That was it Keria had no idea where she was and she was to drunk and disorientated and hurt to figure it out, so she laid down in the filth and sin her and Nick Created in mass of sheets tangled at the foot of the bed and curled up, and fell asleep with the memories of nick singing to her and thier intimate love making session.

Keria woke up the next morrning and called her friend on her cell " Natalie, pick up come on Natalie."

"Hey sweetie where are you? wow did you have a good night with Mr. Carter." Natalie grilled her for details.

"No, not really, Yes **** I don't know." Keria sighed into the pillow that still smelled like Nicks Gravity cologne.

"Uhh, hold on I'll ask Aaron."

Keria twirled her fingers around her hair while she waited for Natalie to ask Aaron. " He says your right next to us, **** you too were some loud last night. so is thor how we imagined him to be.?" Natalie asked happily.

"yea thor is" Keria said monotone " But Nick. Isn't the Mr. Prince charming we thought he was."

Keria was about to burst into tears, Natalie sensed that and Ran over through the adjioning door. " Aww, sweetie its okay, have a shower and i'll get you some of my clothes, that I went and got early this morrning."

"Thanks sweetie your the best, please tell me you didn't do more than just kiss with the younger brother?"

Natalie smiled " No, I came back here last night cause I didn't know where you were, and I called Chad and we talked all night, I love him so much were moving up the Wedding."

"Awww, sweetie thats great, I am so happy for you."
Keria tried her best to share in the happiness vibe but she just wasn't feeling it.

Hours later after much convincing from Natalie and Aaron Keria decided to take advantage of the Backstage pass that nick had put around her Neck before she left.

Keria saw A.J first " Hey A.J, how are you doing?"

A.J smiled and winked " A lot better than Nick, hes pretty sick hopefully you dont catch what he has. Well it was really nice meeting you I think Nick would like to talk to you."

"By the way it was really nice meeting you last night, you are a Riot I have never seen a Girl out drink Nicky, before Ever. Major props to you Darlin!" A.J gave her a big hug.

Keria walked down to the room where the security guys directed her as to where nick would be.

Keria knocked a couple times, but the door was already open she heard no answer. She walked in on Nick and gasped at what she saw. She saw Nick snorting a line of coke."

Nick saw her and instantly got paranoid...
and ran and shut the door

"I tried to stop, but the pain was just to much. Its all to much for me right now, I needed it." Nick sat down and rocked back and forth on the Green and blue tiled floor.

"Nick what are you doing?"

"I dont know please dont say anything." nick pleaded with her.

"I know I dont deserve it but just this one last time, I know I dont deseerve anything from you. Please I dont want the boys to know. I promise I will clean my act up. Just its okay im not addicted to it, I just like to do it to relax every noe and again." Nick rambled on talking really fast the fear evident in His face.

"I have to go nick, were leaving early have a good show."

"Keria's head was spinning, Nick was a coke addict. He definately wasn't the little angle people made him out to be. She needed to tell someone before he gets completely lost.

Keria ran into Kevin " Nick was asking for you."

Keria walked away gave all the boys a hug and drug natalie out with her " Come on were leaving."

"Why?" Natalie asked annoyed that they just got there.

"We dont want to be here when this happens."

just then Kevin walked out of the room with a furious face, half smiling at Keria. And rounded up the other boys. A.J looked out and slammed the door he couldn't belive nick would do something like this to himself espeically after what he saw A.J go through.

Natalie was confused but kind of happy to get back to her boyfriend, they didn't stay in Cali very long, but those 2 days realizations and revelelations happened and made big changes.

On the Radio they heard that That the Backstreet boys show was cancelled due to nick being to sick to perform. Next is an oldie " I want it that way" By the backstreet boys.

3 months later Keria found out she was pregnant, and Nicks affair was public, he said it was just a mistake and meant nothing and was very happy with his soon to be wife, and he annouced that they were trying to start a family.

Keria through the remote at the TV and called Natalie.

Through her tears Natalie answered on her honeymoon " Im sorry Keria, What are you going to do?"

"I can't tell him."

"I know me and chad will be there for you."

"I know you will, I just have to tell my family." Keria sighed deeply.

***End of Flashback***

"Baby what is it?" Nick asked coaxing her and rubbing her forehad " Have we had sex before?"

"No, its what you said the last time we had really good ice cream baby I remember cause you licked it off my nose, after putting it there."

"I remember that." Nick smiled and held her closer " It was really good.

"Nick smiled and noticed her sad expression "You sure everythings okay baby?"

Keria lied through her teeth " Of course everything is okay, its just you leave in a couple of days and im going to miss you so much."

Nick held her closer, tighter wrapped their bodies around eachothers like they were one almost " I know lets not think about it right now."

"Okay baby." Keria grinned fakely she heard nicks breath starting to get heavy and she knew he was sleeping. Keria couldn't tell him, he would be horrified. Nick can never find out about her secret.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~::~:~:~:~:~: ~:~