- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for reading guys...
please let me know what you think so far.

luv ya lots,
oxoxoxoxoox
~*manda*
Nick swallowed the lump in his throat, suddenly he felt very Dizzy and found it hard to speak he stuttered once, He then cleared his throat. "Your What?" Nick asked in the same hushed voice as keria had just used only moments ago.

Nick didn't even have to ask the look on her face said it all "Okay so your pregnant". Nick said to her but mostly to himself, trying to coach himself to stay calm and not freak out, bascially to make it real and just not another figment of the imiagination.

Keria took his hand and lead him out of the bedroom where Maddie was sleeping peacefully. She really didn't want maddie to woken up by all the talk of babies and pregnancys.

Keria was getting a little upset at his little freak outs it has been 15 mins and nick has still been sitting their at the kitchen table polishing the same apple repeating the same words over and over again. 'your Pregnant' She swore if he said it one more time she was going to lose it. Maybe it was the hormones, or the fact that she really wasn't a morrning person. But nick was driving her crazy.

Then he did it " So your pregnant" Nick asked again still in his daze.

"Thats it" Keria slammed her fist down on the table " Yes Nick we have established im pregnant already actually me and the doctors have established it so what do you wanna do about it?" Keria said fusturated taking a big drink of her orange juice. That she freshly squeezed herself, since she got the news text to her from the doctors office at 6:00am this morrning.

Nick took a deep breath " Im sorry Keria I really dont want to ask this question but is it mine?"

"No Nick I just wanted to make you sit their and think its yours. Of course its yours. Your the only guy I have ever slept with and got so caught up in the moment and not used. Ya know protection."

As soon as those words keria keria put her hands over her mouth, she was freaking out. She hoped nick didn't realise the little slip of her tounge. "How is that possible Keria, I mean I can't be the only guy because proof lies upstairs asleep in my guest room." Nick asked confused.

Nick was still giving her that questioning glance then he finally said something that made her heart stop. " Because if that were the truth, that would make maddie my daughter and we all know thats not possible, because I just only met you this year. So you must of meant to say that i have been the only guy you have slept with in awhile."

Keria shook her head " Yea that must of been what I meant to say." All the while shaking her head and screaming at herself to tell nick the truth. Perfect oppurtunity right then and their, and she blew it. She wanted to tell him so bad and she was waiting for the perfect crucial moment. She had it and threw caution to the wind like her and nick did at least to times.

Nick looked at her he really didn't want to say what he needed to ask in his line of work and all of kerias recent lies he didn't want to do it. He knew it would hurt her. A peice of him felt like she was still keeping things from him. He would be lying if he told you he trusted her. Well that would be a lie, because truth be told you don't have to trust someone to fall in love with them.

Nick rubbed his hand through his hair and scratched his chin "I really dont want to ask you this, but with our most recent history I feel I need to. Are you sure that this child your carrying is My Baby?"


Keria gasped "Nick, how in the hell can you ask me that, besides i already told you. That you are the ONLY man i have ever let myself get that carried away with. What do you not believe me Nick? Do you think i wanted to get pregnant again. Do you think I fu*cking trapped you because you are a celebrity because of how much you make. Trust me honey if thats what I wanted from you I could of had it a long time ago."

Nick stood up " Keria what in the hell is that suposed to mean, you could of trapped me a long time ago? What are you getting at!!!" Nick glared at her, waiting for her to say something to clear this up.

"Nick you know what it doesn't matter, you don't believe me thats your right but I know its yours and you calling me a whore. That all i want out of life is money then trust me babe I don't want you to be a the father of my baby."

"Dont put words in my freaking mouth Keria Not once did i say or call you a whore you just assumed and insinuated things that aren't really their. Your, god Keria sometimes your just impossible to talk too." Nick sighed.

Keria tried to calm down " Okay, so you didn't call me a whore, but it doesn't mean that you didn't think it."

"You know what Keria, dont change the subject. The first thought that ran through my head was ' Wow, Im gonna be dad, but wait is she telling me the truth this time. Keria you lied to me about so many things. how do I know that this time your telling the truth huh?" Nick sighed and sat down again. "Keria I want to believe you, but I can't with out proof."

"Fine, you want a paternity test done, we will get one done after Howies wedding. Now if you dont mind im going to check up on MY daughter." Keria pushed her chair away from the table and was about to walk away.

Nick came up grabbed her arm lightly " Look im sorry okay, were not finished here. we still have lots to figure out.

"Like hell we do still have lots to figure out, we have nothing to figure out until you see the results. Im not talking to you anymore about this until then."

Nick turned her around and spung her into his arms like they do in the tango. "Fine if thats the way you want it, but that leaves plenty of room for you to tell me about the whole trapping issue that you were talking about earlier. How, could of you trapped me?" Nick whispered in a hushed tone into kerias ear.

Keria whispered back into his ear and in the process she licked it a little remembering how much it turned him on and tortured him. "No nick now who is putting words in whos mouth all I didn't say anything about trapping you yes i may have mentioned it. But If all i wanted was money I could of had it from you awhile ago. Remember how i was undercover for a tabloid, you would never imagine the stuff i digged up about you that I burned. Because I fell in love with you, Silly me. When am I going to learn to stay away from *******s." Keria stepped on his feet and left.

While she was walking she was swallowing the lump in her throat and the familair burning in her throat most of all she felt her two pools of water brimming to the edge and her vision started to get more blurry with the sound of nicks pleading voice to come back, what hurt most was when she didn't here his pleading anymore but the back door slam, and a car squeal their tires. causing keria to look out the window but all she saw was a puff of smoke.

keria slid down the wall why am I doing this to him to us, I really dont understand this any of this. I dont know why I just can't tell him the truth. I really dont know what the truth is anymore. He has perfect reason to have a paternity test done, god why can't I just say Nick you are the father of my daughter and soon to be son/daughter.

If I tell Nick the truth not only well it tear me and him apart, it will tear me and maddie apart. Most of all it will tear nick and the other guys apart, I know it will. Because they will start taking sides and thats not what any of them need right now on verge of bringing out a new album. Nicks going to know the truth that maddie is his little girl, but he can't know the whole truth it will break him apart inside.