- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I promise you Nick Will know the Truth eventually!!
it wont always be so back and forth!
Nick promised himself he was going to quit smoking, he knew it was bad for him in every possible way and with a career as a singer and an entertainer he knew it was even worse for him, and he was not only letting his himself down, but his bandmates and most of all the the more than faithful fans. As kevin reminded him. Right now he didn't give a flying F*ck, he just found out he was going to be a dad. Keria she drove him so crazy it almost turned him on, which drove him even more crazy because he didn't want to be with her. Mostly because he doesn't know who in the hell "She" is. He doesn't even know if shes really pregnant.

Nick rolled down his window to get some fresh air, and let some of the posionus toxins out of his car after all he was going to have a little maddie in their and he didn't need her to get all choked up. Nick had no idea how long he was sitting at the now green light. Until he heard horns and obsene comments being yelled at him. He even got called a grandma. Which pissed him off even more so he raced this little 16 year old with 2006 mustang, sure profits of Daddys money.

Nick looked in the review mirror to get in the next lane to catch up with the little Prick, and what did he see. The little blue and red flashing lights, Nick pulled over and rolled down his window and already had all of the nessecary papers for him.

"Ahh Mr. Carter, Nice to see you again." As soon as nick heard that voice he ran his hands though his hair. This was the guy that called the tabloids and made a pretty penny over one of Nicks many mistakes.

Nick rolled his eyes his voice dripped with scarcasm " Yea, always a pleasure".

"Mr. Carter are you aware of how fast you were going?"

Nick sighed " No, Im kind of having a bad day, im not in the mood to deal with you right now. So can you please just give me my ticket and let me be on my way. Like any other normal person."

The officer nooded and handed nick his $450.00 speeding ticket, then he said. "You know what I can make this disapear and all of your other speeding tickets that your lawyer must of forgot to pay for you. Which would give you a clean slate, if you give me $10,000 in cash."

Nick looked at him and shook his head " You arrogant Son of a B*tch, grabbed his ticket out of the officers hand and drove off."

Nick was mumbling obsenities to himself, Then all of a sudden nicks phone rang. He smiled at the number "Aaron, how are you doing?"

"Im doin good, Look Man. Are you Aware that some Chick, and a little girl. That I must say looks like she has some carter in her. Dude she looks almost a little identical to you. Are you aware that they are in yours and Issabelles home?"

Nick chuckled " Yea, I know they are, Keria is the Chick your referring too. and the little girl is Her daughter."

"Ohh, well that explains the strangers in your home, but that doesn't explain why that little girl looks like you."

Nick rolled his eyes " You know I never really noticed. Anyways why the phone call I mean i haven't heard from you in a couple of weeks and now you decide too call, let alone show up at my house."

"Were Family, Do I really need an invite?" Aaron took a swig of Nicks last corona in the house.

Nick smiled and banged his head to some 80's rock, he was sure the old lady in the car next to him thought, he was a devil child. He chuckled at her expression. " No, Aaron you dont need an invite, just normally you only come to visit when you and your wifey are having troubles. Speaking of when am I gonna be an uncle?"

Aaron laughed " Dude, your getting old. Do you really not remember. You asked me to house sit for you while you went to Howies wedding." Aaron looked quizical at the phone thinking his brother has lost it.

"Ohh, **** thats right. Im sorry Aaron things have been well crazy to say the least. I completely forgot you were comming."

"Yea, obviously well whatever it doesn't matter im here now. So whats the scoop on you and the pretty lady downstairs, and where is your wife?"

Nick laughed " Well things with Keria are complicated and lets just leave it at that. My wife is probably off frollicking with the pool boy, or the gardener or some other man that speaks a foreign language, or has a ****. Whatever comes her way first!

"You sould bitter! Are you alright big Brother?"

"Yea Im fine Aaron look im just gonna pick up some milk for Keria and maddie for Breakfeast cause im almost positive that we are out. Then i'll be home."

"Alright, Dude why you are out pick up some more Beer, I drank your last one."

Nick rolled his eyes " Always stealing my stuff, see ya in a few."

Aaron came out from outside and saw Keria staring at her hands sitting at the table and saw maddie watching T.V quietly, and brushing her dolls hair. He waited for her to say something but Keria was in a completely different world zoned out some how.

" Hey, Im Aaron Nicks brother". Keria shook her head and finally noticed someone was talking to her, Keria recongized him from various pictures Nick had scattered around the house.

"Hi" Keria said shyly " I'm Keria and that little munckin sitting over their is my little girl Maddie." Keria smiled.

Aaron like her their was a certian kindness about her, to be honest when he first saw tabloids of her with his Brother. He was pissed, he didn't know how marriage could mean so little to some people.

Aaron smiled " Yea I know, I called Nick to make sure he knew people were here this one time I came over and Their were these to Naked girls doing Nicks dishes. For a minute I thought I died and went to heaven, but then quickly realised they were just some crazy fans. They thought I was nick, so they came over and kissed me. Nick was away on the never gone tour I think he was in Germany or something. It was funny, I just told the girls to leave." Aaron laughed.

Keria laughed " Mmm, Nick always the ladies man." Aaron noticed the far away look on kerias face. He waved a hand up and down to get kerias attention.

"Hey hun, are you okay?"

"Mmm, yea well I think im going to grab maddie and take her to beach, take advantage of this beautiful weather. It was nice meeting you, hope we can talk again soon."

Aaron smiled "Im sure you can count on it. If I made you un-comfortable, Im sorry Nick is going to be home really soon."

Keria giggled " No, Not at all. Just want to take advantage of the beautiful weather and Well I just need to clear my head a bit. Get out of the house. Take the grand tour of Nicks back yard."

"Okay, Well talk to you later." Aaron turned around and grabbed something and chucked it at her. "I was saving this for myself and hiding it from Nick. I think you may need it more though".

Keria caught the flying object and noticed the label right away it was blue and gold and said " Corona". "Im sorry Aaron, as much as I would love to drink this I cant."

Aaron looked at her funny $hit did i offer a beer to a recovering alcoholic again'? "Sorry, why can't you drink it.

"Cause shes pregnant with my baby." Nick sat down his groceries consiting of coca pebbles a 2 gallaon jug of milk, and a 12 pack of corona. He took a corona and drank it all in one gulp. looked at the sleeping girl on the coach, and noticed for the first time just how much they looked alike.
~:~:~:~:~:~~:::~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~