- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for reading guys, sorry it took so long for the update!! Just know I appreciate every last one of the reviews and comments I recieve!!!

Hope you enjoy the next little peice I have for you guys!
luv ya lots
oxoxoxoxoxo
~*Manda*
The Words were ringing in nicks head over and over again. Him saying it was making the situation real, it was no longer just words he heard everyone else say.'I'm gonna be a dad' and Secretly wish that for once in his life he could be saying those words instead of Kevin, Brian, A.J and all the rest of his friends that took the plunge and settled down. Now Nick was saying the words and it felt great but at the same time, it felt wrong their was nothing traditional about it. Their was no talk of marriage. Although Nick thought about it a lot at one point and time. There is no denying he loves Keria and probably always will. He just can't trust her and thats a big part of a realtionship to him.

Nick cracked open another Corona chugged it down and left to go have a shower and his thoughts. Nick left the uncle and mother together Aaron was just about to pour a bowl of cereal when Nick annouced that keria was pregnant with his baby. Now Keria was sitting on the other side of Aaron waiting for him to say something. Now it was Kerias turn to wait!

"So your the lucky lady thats going to make me an Uncle, huh?" Aaron smiled the way he saw it Nick was probably putting enough pressure on her.

"Uhh, yea I guess so. That would be me" Keria smiled and took a bite of the cereal she just poured for herself.

"So I take it Nick didn't take the news well." Aaron asked like they have been old friends for a long time now.

"Yea well i think well is an Understatement, he accused me of lying and this not being his baby that im carrying."

Aaron looked up at her " Well, do you not think he has reason to? I mean from what I understand you guys haven't been together too, too long. You were seperated for a couple months, and you lied to him about some stuff. So do you not think he has good reason to doubt that this baby is his."

Keria looked at him, like she couldn't belive those words just came out of his mouth. " Look do you have any idea what this is doing to me? I know I made mistakes but this un-born child is NICKS, he is a carter through and through. Like it or not he is as much of a carter as you are. I am not even 30 yet and i already have a little girl, and another baby on the way." swallowing her tears, and the stinging in her eyes.

Aaron stood up and walked over to her and tried to hug her but she put her hands up. "Nooo, Dont Aaron, Please Dont. you had every reason to say what you said, just don't."

Keria got up and left the table and walked out the back door to get some fresh air. clear her mind!

Nick came down the stairs and saw Aaron and Maddie playing Mario Kart. For Maddie being 5 years old just yesterday she was making Aaron take a run for the money.

"Hey guys whos winning?" Nick smiled at them and laughed when maddie made Aaron go off the road by hitting him with 3 shells.

"Hey thats no fair" Aaron laughed Maddie hunny im done, how about you pratice a little more.

"Excuse me mr. I just pullmerized you I think you need to prac-practice." Maddie stuttered just as 5 year olds do sometimes.

Nick laughed " Thats right maddie, give it to him."

Nick and aaron went over and sat at the kitchen table nick sighed. "I could really use a toke right now".

Aaron laughed " I bet you could, your staying away from all that stuff though right?"

"Ohh, yea I am. Times like these though its hard. Some people can smoke up like nothing. But i can't it will lead to other drugs the only thing i can do is drink. But i dont wanna become one of those either. The other thing that works is Sex, or used too before I was married to Isabelle and the whole Keria situation."

"Yea, I can only immagine at least your getting Sex."

"Ha, me and Keria only slept together twice, both times we didn't use a condom but she was on the pill."

"Nick, how many times did you lecture me on using a condom cause their are lots of diseases below the belt that are floating around." Aaron laughed and shook his head.

Nick chuckled " Yea I know do as I say not what I do. Seriously though if I could take it back. Having sex with Keria was great Amazing even it just complicated the relationship even more than it already was."

"Yea I get that, but where is your head at. I mean with the buisness that were in, and our profession. You told me so many damn times. Seriosuly you were worse than dad was." Nick just gave his brother the finger in response.

"I dont know Aaron one minute im physced to be a dad, and the next im scared. I find myself wondering what in the hell I was thinking getting involved with Keria in the first place."

Aaron nodded " Well one thing you dont need to worry about is being a shitty father. Cause your going to be a great one and I guess im going to be a more than great Uncle." Nick turned around and wrapped his arms around his brother in one of those back slap hugs.

"Thanks Aaron that really means, well it means so much to me that at least someone supports us."

"Seriously Bro, what made you get with Keria in the first place. When I heard you went to Australia I tired calling and you never picked up. The One time that you did pick up though you sounded happy." Aaron pushed Nick, he had always kept things locked up from time to time. So Aaron tried to get it out of him.

"Yea Thats the thing I just met her and we had a connection from the beginning. I talked to her, but its like I met her before somehow. She gets me like, Nobody ever has. She understands things about me, that took years for other people to understand. I was able to talk to her about things and not worry if shes judging me or going to sell me out, or write a book about me. When shes not driving me crazy, she makes me happy. I love her man, I do. I really do just theirs somethings that I have been through already with past girl friends and Isabelle that I dont want to go through again."

Aaron patted him on the back " Yea, but from what you told me with hilary when she cheated on me with her ex joel. you told me realtionships take work, you just need to talk to one another and work through the bad stuff and if their is still good stuff left than you need to hold onto it. I think thats the best advice I have gotten from anyone. You should take it."

Nick hunched his shoulders " Yea i guess easier said than done though. Speaking of where is Mommy to be anyways?"

Aaron looked all around " Yea I think I might of said somethings to her, and she got a little upset and walked out."

Nick looked at him incrediously " Your just telling me this now!?!" Nick smaked him in the back of his head.

Aaron looked around " What the hell man, one minute your confessing your bortherly love to me and next your smacking me. Honestly when you came in I didn't think you wanted to talk to her the way you said she was pregnant."

Nick looked at him " You know what thanks bro, but i need to talk to her. so can you keep maddie occupied."

Aaron looked at him " Yea of course man."

Nick nodded to him and walked out to find Keria and found her sitting with her hand on her stomach, and tear stains runnind down her face. With her feet dangling in the water, just gazing and thinking.

"Keria" Nick whispered quietly

Still no response " Keria, listen we need to talk about this. I know this isn't easy but just know im here for you and the baby what ever way you need me to be."

Keria bit her lip and still didn't answer Nick.

"Look, okay I guess your not ready to talk about this. I dont know if your packed already or not but we have a plane to catch. If you dont want to go I completely understand."

Nick turned to walk away when keria finally found her voice and confidence.

"I think i want to get a abortion Nick, like I should of all those years ago."