- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
hehe...if you like what you read so far!
leave me your thoughts and opinions I would love to read them =)
Nick Cranked up the music as loud as it could go, without bothering the nighbours which wasn't very high cause one of his neighbours always had something to him. nick was humming singing along to the music, and spreading penut butter and jelly and on the Whole wheat, and White Bread. If someone could of seen him right now they would of laughed cause nick had a towel around his waist, and he was making sandwiches and singing jessica simpson songs, and his blonde hair was lightly dripping down his face. If the guys saw him right now number one they would make fun of him singing and dancing to Jessica Simpson, number 2 he doesn't care its not as if he really likes the song, its just on the radio and he is in a semi good mood considering the circumstances, he wants to take advantage of all life has to offer him, hes Free as a freaking bird and he loves it.

Nick smiled to the dog, he decided this dog needed a little something. Nickers needed to clean up his act so nick ran to his room and found a Bandanna and he folded it and put it around the dogs neck. Odly enough, the Bandana had nicks name on it a fan gave it to him when he arrived in Austalia. He knew he wouldn't wear it, so he gave it to nickers to wear. "There ya go buddy, your lookin hot.' Nick winked at the dog and went back to placing the sandwiches in the Bag. He looked in his fridge and saw strawberries and whipped Cream. He Remembered, he had asked them to stock his frigde for him he placed the items in the cooler. Grabbed a couple of waters, a couple of beers, a couple of rasberry vodka coolers, and a couple pepsis some napkins and paper plates. He didn't have a dog leesh so he hooked one of his chain belts he brought to the Bandanna and was about to walk out the door when his phone rang.


"**** Phone" Nick muttered " Im late as it is". Nick looked at the phone and then realised it didn't stop ringing.

"Hello" Nick answered annoyed

"Well aren't we cheerful" A.j joked

Nick smiled "Yea well you know how it is." nick chuckled.

"Nick, what in the hell did you say to Issabelle, She called Kat Bawling her eyes out and let me tell you she called at the most inappropriate times to call ever, me and Kat were getting it on the kitchen Table, and I was just about there dude.." A.J said eshasperated.

"Okay, A.J thats ****ing disgusting I am never eating on your kitchen table, ever again thats Just uhhh..." Nick shivered as he got mental images.

"Nick grow up, its not like you never had sex on a kitchen table before." A.J chuckled remembering a time he walked in on him and Issabelle a little after they decided to get married.

"Well, If i did I wouldn't tell you thats
just sick, but uhh im glad your getting your kicks A.J" Nick laughed and rolled his eyes.

"ALEXANDER JAMES MCLEAN" Nick heard someone yell he was assuming it was Kat.

"**** that doesn't sound good Man." Nick laughed

"Yes Dear". Nick heard A.J suck up, Nick was practically roaring no one knew how to put A.J in his place like Katrina Did.

"Shut the hell up." A.J mumbled into the reciever.

"A.J, you did not just tell me to shut the hell up." Kat Yelled at him.

"No, Baby i was talking to Nick." A.J pouted.

Kat smiled "your talking to nick" then gave A.J an Evil Glare, "I wanna talk to the little ****er."

"Hey, Man shes all yours now." A.J Chuckled into the phone " Dont tell her about the kitchen table."

"I think she heard ya Man." Nick laughed his friends were Bizzare but he loves them.

"I hope not, or else I will be sleeping on the couch." A.J sighed.

Just then they heard another voice " A.J, you are definately sleeping on the couch, better yet you can sleep on the kitchen table since you brag about it so much, try sleeping on it but Baby dont worry I will give you a pillow."

Nick laughed " Hey, Kat how are you??"

Kat smiled.. "Im Great now that I get the whole bed to myself for the night."

"Kat thats not fair, why are you being a *****." A.J grumbled

"Im not being a *****, I told you dont tell nick. What do you do you tell him, Men Will you ever learn."

"Proabably not" A.J said, "Well I love you baby, and nick me and you have some serious talking to do."

"I love you too Alex." Nick could practically see the googly eyes they were giving eachother over the phone, and smiled and almost Gagged. There realtionship was almost as perfectly inperfect it could be.

"A.J, you can count on it." Nick smiled, after he heard A.J hang up he said " So whats my favorite sister in law doing?"

Kat smiled " Well I dont whether to congragualte you, or kick you in the ***, You broke it off with Issabelle?"

Nick winced " Yea, I couldn't do it anymore i know shes your friend and stuff but I just couldn't do it anymore you know it was to hard and as much as I still love her this is where the sidewalk has to end .Its over and its been over for a long time."

"I know that Nick, I think Everyone knew it I just think that Isabelle thought you were always going to be there, thats not what I wanna kick you in the *** for though. What in the hell are you thinking, dont you think its a little soon to move on?
Kat asked with a heart full of concern.

"who said I was moving on?" Nick quipped back, he never liked people telling him, what he can do and what he can't do with his life. He knew Kat, was just trying to help him out but he didn't want to hear what anyone had to say right now.

"Nick, I know you! I knew you before I even met" Kat sighed " Nick, I know you dont like being alone you always like someone to cuddle with and hold. Are you sure its fair to you or the girl that is all over the tabloids and news. Are you sure its fair to either of you to put yourself in this rebound situation. Nick I know you and that girl must of been your final push to say **** it all to hell."

Nick took an a aggravated sigh " Look, Kat Do you have any clue how alone I felt in my realtionship with Issabelle. I met a Really good friend, someone I can talk to and trust. We are just friends, whether you belive it or not thats your decesion." Nick stated truthfully.

"Nick, Friends now but later what?" Kat asked " I just worry about you, your like a little brother to me." Kat sighed in defeat " tell me the Truth Nick, can you see something with this girl?"

Nick took a deep breath and shut his eyes " honestly, I think so but its to soon to tell I just like what I know about Keria."

"Ohh, so the Tabloid hogs name is Keria."

Nick Rolled his eyes "Her name is Keria and be nice."

"Nick honeslty what do you know about this girl, just that shes good in the Sack?" Kat asked.

"KATRINA" Nick raised his voice. "Stop its my life, and I will do what I want or whoever I want."

"Look, Im just looking out for you." Kat softened her voice

"I know you are Kat, and I love you for it but whenever I talk to keria she made everything go away, for a little bit and I need that right now. and just so you know i haven't slept with her, or even kissed her **** why does everyone think im a Man *****."

"Nick, We all Remember your play boy Days, and if your happy than i will supoort you and im happy for you" Kat sighed " Nick just go slow, please. So you see no chances of you ever getting back together with Issabelle."

"No" Nick sighed " Im done playing games, Im ready for a new hand in life." Nick smiled " Kat its time for me to live it, you know live my life im only 27 almost 28."

"I know nicky, well We love you and have fun and if you get married, or she ends up pregnant tell me about it, so I dont have to read about it in the tabloids. Nick play safe okay." Kat said in a teasing. half serious voice.

"Kat are you crying?" Nick asked after he heard her sniffle "Yes, its these **** hormones." Kat quickly closed her mouth and put her hand over it.

"KAT, your what? your not pregnant are you? Holy **** you are" Nick said after he heard silence.

"Does Jay know?" Nick asked

"No, he doesn't know I havent told him yet, i think im going to tell him when he wakes up after sleeping on the table, that way he cant freak out cause I will remind him what he just woke up one." Kat laughed through her tears.

"haha, your kids dont have a chance. your evil" Nick smiled " Well congrats, and I love you and take care tell A.J to call me tomorrow im late for my date, i mean meeting with Keria.

"Nick, love you too and Be careful" Kat shook her head into the reciever, and went off to find daddy to be.

Nick hung up and smiled " Im gonna be an Uncle again" Nick said to the dog, that he was walking out the door.

~::~:~:~:~:~~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Keria was standing in front of her mirror she couldnt decide on a bathing suit...She was a pretty busty woman so she didn't really have a choice with the not showing very much cleevage. She wasn't sure if this was a friendly thing, or a Date. she didn't want to see to over anxious.

" AGGGHHH" Keria Screamed in fusturation, why am I so freaking nervous who cares what I look like, cause you like him and want to ravish him. her mind screamed to her.

"very funnny, Great now im talking to myself" Keria pouted and decided on a blue, yellow, green. Bikinni not a stringy one though just one that shows lots, but enough to keep you guessing. she Grabbed her White and blue hat, put her hair to the side, and slipped on some white capris pants. She had on a light green shirt and and headed out the door.

Keria got into her car, and Stopped when she saw him sitting on the beach starring into the ocean...drinking a beer.
As soon as she wlaked closer to him she could smell his cologne and the scent of cocounut.

"Hey, you." Nick smiled when he felt her presence.

"Uhhh, Hey Thank you for taking care of Nickers for me, belive it or not i missed him." Keria sat down next to nick on the beach blanket.

"I can Belive it" Nick smiled "So I thought you weren't gonna show up, and say screw the dog since our last encounter." Nick chuckled

"Well No worries, im here now." Keria smiled and winked at nick.

"You most definately are, what took you so long to get here?" Nick asked and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in, he was so nervous.

"I uhhh-" Keria Blushed " I umm got lost" Keria smiled and her cheeks tunred a light shade of crimson.

"You got lost? Belivable but I dont think so." Nick read her Face and changed the subject " Well you were most defiantely worth the wait, you look very beachable.

"Beachable?" Keria raised her eyebrows "Nick thats not even a word is it."

"Well I started to say ****able, but uhh didn't think that was quite appropraite." Nick lightly blushed, as it was now his turn for his cheeks to go red.

Keria didn't know where she was comming up with her comebacks, but when she was with nick she never really had to try so hard. " Well nick, I must say you look pretty **** Beachable yourself." Keria winked and pulled off her top. To expose her bathusit and body to nick and anyone else that was looking.

"Nick come on" Keria urged him " The water looks great".

"Not yet hun, you need sunscreen cause I dont smell any on you nor did you bring any with you. We dont want you to turn into a lobster."

"Now, lay on your stomach." Nick instructed her.

"No, I guess we wouldnt want that now would we nick, I have seen some headlines about us i dont buy that crap but when your at the grocery store and you see your face its kinda funny. The headlines will say "Nick dating a lobster?" In big bold letters read more to find out.

Nick chuckled, as he poured the sunscreen into his hands and rubbed Keria all over her back, he then untied her bathsuit top. He loved the way her skin felt so silky and smooth, but with imperfections it was great. she was great god if only she knew how much he was getting turned on by just rubbing lotion on her back, if they were to kiss nick would probably loose himself.

"Uhhh, nick what in the hell are you doin?" Keria asked refering to the untying of her bathing suit top.

Nick snapped out of his mini day dream he was having, about him and keria well hes a guy you get the rest.

"NICK". Keria asked as she slightly turned around covering herself the best she could, she smiled as she saw nicks tounge lightly sticking out, as he was concetratiing so hard on her back. Keria found her mind wandering to other places, she wondered if nick took that much time on everything he did, like kissing.

It was now nicks turn " KERIA, hello earth to Keria". Nick blew on her neck causing her to get goosebumps. Keria snapped out of her trance that just moments ago nick was in.

"Uhh, sorry Nick I was kinda lost in thought". Keria smiled, although nick couldnt see it.

"Ohh, yea what about?" nick kneaded her shoulders a little harder, and it took everything he had for him to not kiss her shoulders her neck. Nick has gne 6 months without sex, and the feeling of wanting sex. So today his sexdrive has to take over, why today of all days nick scolded himself.

"Well, honestly I was thinking about you."

Nick snapped out of his trance " There done" nick said as he tied her top back up and pulled her up, so she was sitting "You were thinking about me, Why?"

"Well nick here it is I have been fan of yours for a very long time, and do you know how many times I would sit on a beach and dream that your hands were caressing my body, rubbing lotion on me. You know its just like my daydreams so its all kinda surreal. I guess this is just sort of a fantasy come true.

"Well what else did we do on the beach?" Nick brought his head closer to hers "Did we do this.?"

nick brushed his lips against hers. He felt a surge of heat go all through his body, Keria felt spine tingling feelings. Nick had ignited a spark that she thought burnt out awhile ago. Keria deepened there kiss and tangled her fingers through his sun kissed locks. Nick started to un-tie her top as she felt kerias hands rub all over his back.

He then stopped himself realising it was a public beach, it just wasn't the right time. nick pulled apart "Baby, close your eyes."


Keria closed her eyes and felt herself being lifted up by nick, "Keep em shut" Keria felt the cool waves of water hit her feet as nick carried her and he mumbled "Did we do this." And he through her in the water.

"Actually we did" Keria swam over to him, after she caught her breath she then went under the water and pulled his swim shorts down, nick didn't really want to stop her so he didn't. no one would be able to see anyways.

He shut his eyes in anticipation and then felt her swim away. " I did this in my dream too." Keria said laughing and swimming away from him, with his swim shorts in hand.

"Keria thats not fair" Nick pouted " Give them back." Nick whined.

"Thats what you get for throughing me in the freezing cold ocean." Keria handed him his shorts and left, as he was trying to put them back on in the water without touching and going under the water.

Nick smirked "Well I thought we needed to cool off abit, it was getting pretty hot you know. not that I really minded" nick took kerias hand in his.

"Are you ready." Keria looked shocked

"Ready for what?" Nick noticed the look on her face and laughed " Not sex dummy, food im starving."

"Ohhh, Yea im actually really hungry myself."

Nick smiled " Good lets eat, but before we do" nick leaned down and kissed her.

"Okay now were good." Nick said

"Are you sure, you dont want another."

Nick smirked. He kissed her quickly again. "I always want another".