- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for reading!!
feel free to leave feedback!

love ya lots,
xoxoxoxoxox
~*Manda*
Nick took keiras' pinky into his own calloused hands, He led her to the blanket he had spread out for her and motioned for her to sit down. Keria smiled up at him, and laughed when she saw the contents.

"Penut Butter and jelly nick?" Keria laughed after taking her sandwich out of its wrapper

"Yea, Well I realised i dont know really know you well enough so i figured you can't go wrong with penut butter and jelly. If you dont like them together, I will eat whatever side you dont want and give you my side of what you like." Nick looked at his feet embarassed, and mentally scolded himself 'a 27 year old man slash that boy, packing penut butter and jelly sandwiches for a picnic.

Keria smiled and took a bite of her sandwich and swallowed and winked towards nick " I loooove penut-butter and Jelly."
No worries, its pretty good Pb&J Nick. So what else do you have in that basket of tricks, did you bring the juice boxes." Keria joked.

"Ohh, aren't we funny today." Nick rolled his eyes at her, and went over and licked her.

"Nick, what the hell?" Keria asked after she was just licked.

nick chuckled " You had penut butter on the tip of your nose."

Keira blushed..."uhhh, thanks."

Nick winked "no problem, anytime and chuckled " so we have strawberries and whipped cream, some beer, uhh some pepsi, and rasberry vodka coolers, ohh and water what would you like to drink?

"Well nick I must say you get definate points for the Strawberries and whipped Cream you comepletely redeemed yourself, with the PB&J. Thank you nick this is Great."

Nick looked confused " Keria, why are you thanking me?"

Keria took another bite of her sandwich " Well for just being you."

"Uhhh, Your Welcome." Nick took a bite of his sandwich and looked around confused, He smiled as he watched keria eat and smiled with himself normally silences were awkward for him. With Keria they seemed to be peacfull like nothing has to be said cause the other knows everything is ok. Nick has never felt this comfortable with a girl since, him and Isabelle first became friends.

Keria looked over her shoulder and caught nicks glance she smiled and continued eating her sandwich...She still felt nick's eyes burning into her Back "What, Nick, What do I have something on my face why are you starring at me.

Nick blushed and said the first thing that came to his mind " Your Beautiful, I know absolutely nothing about you though, We are sitting here eating PB&J together. I just want to get to know you." Nick dug into the cooler and Grabbed himself a Dasani through the meleted ice, and took a swig of the cooling sensation.

Keria was shocked to say the least, never was she expecting Nick to say those words, she was expecting Nick to say somewhere along the lines of you got penut butter on your face. Not I want to get to know you but somehow it doesn't really suprise Keria cause she feels the same.

"So serious" Keria stated playfully, and walked over and rubbed her thumb along the line of his jaw and in a barely audible voice, she whispered "I want to get to know you too." nick grabbed her hand and played with the ring on her finger.

He brought there intertwined hands up his lips, and kissed her hand delicately, soft, meaningful he dropped her hand and said "Good."

"So Keira, what is one thing in life you want most out of anything else in the World?" Nick asked in a Nasaly voice and pretended to right things down.

Keria laughed "Nick your a Goof."

Nick laughed "Yea I am a little, but you know you like it. So answer the Question." Nick smiled and Dug into the cooler and Grabbed another sandiwch.

Nick watched as Keria Closed her eyes and scrunched her face in deep thought and opened them "Nick, Do you see that couple over there?"

"Over there?" Nick pointed " As he looked at a couple the young women was reading a book to her daughter, and the Man that was with her watched them with such adoration, and love. Nick felt his heart skip a beat when he looked at them. Because his heart knows what his missing, but he doesn't know how to get it he tried with Issabelle and it ended in a 6 month breakup.

"Yea" Keria smiled " Nick thats what I want most at the end of the day I want somebody to look at me like that, That girl is oblivious to how the guy feels about her, but yet she knows. I just dont think she knows how much. I Just want to be able to love, but most of all I just want to be loved Back." Keria looked anywheres but at Nick at that moment Nick was the last person she wanted to look at. She hated being Vulnerable, She closed herself off to so many people particuarly Anyone with a ****.

Nick smiled for the beautiful girl sitting next to him "Keria."

"Nick I know its silly but-."

Nick cut her off " Keria, thats not silly at all!! I think thats what everyone wants at the end of the day they want to be loved back. Nick put the peice of hair that was blowing in the wind and tucked it behind her ear. "Hell, Keria I sing about it all the time, its not silly its real and realistic. You want to know something, I can pretty much gurantee you that somedoy will look at you that way." Nick smiled and rubbed her shoulders.

" Thank you Nick thats Sweet, But somedays I just dont think so." Keria shrugged her shoulders and closed her eyes tightly and stared at the crashing waves, and children playing, the happy couples holding hands. She quickly averted her gaze from the Ocean, to her feet so nick wouldn't see the silent tears that threatened to fall.

"Keria, Don't be so sure you are Beautiful on the outside, but you seem even more so on the inside. You have an amazing heart as far as I can tell." Nick lifted up her chin up so she would look at him. Blue eyes starring into blue pools. Nick whiped away her tears with his thumbs. "Dont let the *******s stop you from feeling anything, dont let them make you numb cause trust me being numb isn't much better."

Nick wrapped his arm around her, and she leaned her head on his shoulder nick leanned down and kissed her head and whispered " Keria, dont cry he isn't worth your tears."

Keria sniffed "Im sorry Nick, I know this is probably the last thing you expected to happen today, I think maybe I should just go home this is the last thing you probably need right now."

Keria started to get up from Nicks embrace "Keria, This is exactly what I need right now. I need to feel emotion as bad as that sounds I have been in an emotionless relationship for far to long. Isabelle, always got mad when I would cry, or yell at her. Keria We never fought, we never barely ever kissed, We never made love, and we most defiantly never had sex." nick lightly laughed mostly to stop the tears from falling.

Keria noticed nicks eyes getting misty, she noticed his light laugh she knows that laugh because thats the laugh she always uses when she wants to pretend like her past doesn't bother her and shes over all of the hurt and pain. That so called being in love has caused her. Keria placed on a reassuring smile" What, no sex and your at your peak thats gotta suck."

Nick laughed lightly " I know thats what I said too."

"Well nick if it makes you feel better, I was with this guy named Matt he told me loved me all the time, but all we did was fight all the time. He didn't trust me, and after I caught him cheating I didn't say goodbye so I could never trust him. All we did was fight. He called me a **** and he had a bit of a drinking problem and he was pretty heavy into drugs. He hit me a couple of times. Nick I really did Love him, but why didn't he love me back. "

Nick rubbed her back and held her tightly listening to her story, listening to what makes Keria, Keria.

Why didn't he treat me like he loved me. I told him I was tired of being his doormat. He would be out partying all the time, then come to my appartment and crawl into bed with me and whisper over and over again that he loved me, when I could smell the womens purfume all over his body. As bad as this sounds i could smell the aroma of sex on his body. One day at work I had extremely bad pains in my stomach and I went to the doctor he told me I loss the baby. I didn't even know i was pregnant the truth is I must of been pregnant for awhile cause i refused to sleep with Matt for a few months. I didn't ask how far along. Thats the night I woke up to what I was putting myself through, thats the day I woke up and saw matt for the Abusive bastard that he was, none the less still loved. I guess you cant change people, that cant change. I realised i can't change myself for anyone but myself."

Keria had tears streaming down her face, and nick whiped them away again. Nick Wrapped his Arms around her in a tight embrace. " Im so sorry Keria, He was an Idiot he didn't deserve you, or your body. He most Definately didn't deserve your love. if I ever see that ******* I will kick him in the ***. At least it would be a headline that meant something."

Keria pulled away. Nick noticed her lip quivering and her shoulders shaking from the heavy sobbing her body wants to get rid off, something she has been holding in for far to long. "Cmere hunny" Nick wrapped his arms around her again and kissed her head and let keria soak his shirt. Nick just held the borken girl in his arms and cradeled her, like he had so many times with his sisters, girlfriends before Isabelle but after mandy most of the time he held crying girls in his arms, it was after he hurt them from cheating or picking a fight just so his heart wouldn't get broken again cause none of them would want to get close enough and no-one got to close. Nick let so many great girls get away because he was scared thats why he finally let isabelle in, he figured he was safe with her but it turned out playing it safe, was to safe there was no room for errors.

After a few minutes of Keria crying, and soaking nicks shoulder making him wet with tears. It looked like there was mini rain storm, a dark cloud that hung over over Nick and Keria. Nick whispered Shhhhh...and rubbed her back and watched the sun go down, but this time he wasn't alone his arms were wrapped around somebody and thought of being with somebody the way he was. Brought tears to his eyes, but a smile on his face becuase it means he wasn't alone anymore.

After nick felt Kerias body, stop from shaking to mini little trembles and he caught her trying to catch her breath...
"Keria." nick questioned.

"hmmm." Came her sullen reply.

"Just making sure your still with me." nick squeezed her tightly and a couple times playfully.

"im still here just thinking" Keria smiled at him "Thank you for this nick, Believe it or not I havent cried like this in forever."

Nick smiled lightly and tapped her nose and kissed her head " Your Welcome Sweetie, and stated a little more playfully trust me I can belive you it felt like I was in a mini rain storm."

Keria laughed and lightly slapped him playfully on the chest..."Watch it carter, but seriously Thank you."

"Believe me I am" Nick winked at her, Keria rolled her eyes in response to seeing Keria take of her shorts that she had on over her bathing suit bottoms.

"like what you see? " Keria questioned playfully after she put on her AE white sweat pants, and pulled her hoodie over her head.

"Most definately." nick grabbed her hand and pulled her down next to him " I think I really like what I see." nick said as he licked his lips, and stared into her eyes then her lips and moved his head to kiss her neck lightly. "come with me." Nick asked.

Keria looked at nick Weird " Come with you, where?" What she really wanted to say was Anywhere but it was much to soon to say that. she was falling hard, which is completely what she didn't want to happen but somehow she needed it to happen. Now more than ever.

Nick looked at her "Do you trust me?" nick stared into her eyes.

"Nick, have you been watching Titanic again?" Keria said as she grabbed nick's out stretched hand, nick pulled her up and she brushed the sand off her, thighs and ***.

"Ohhh, your funny Keria, don't stop." Nick laughed lightly as he watched Keria whiped the sand of her body.

"nick, have you lost your mind dont stop what." Keria looked at him like he had an alein comming out of him.

"No, not today. I mean dont stop you could really turn a guy on." Keria looked at him and smug expression on his face.

"Nick you sick Perv" Keria laughed

There it is." Nick smiled tracing the curve of her lips, feeling his heart beat faster at remembering the feeling that shot through his body durring the last time his lips touched hers.

Keria got a little closer. "there what is?" Keria asked searching his eyes, and feeling her heart beating faster feeling her and nicks eyes interlock.

Nick leaned closer and brushed his lips against hers so they were barely touching he then brought his left arm to encircle her waist, and he brought his free hand to her cheek. Nerver losing eye contact. He mumbled against her lips, and sheer fibration feeling like a kiss in itself. Nick could feel Kerias' Heat beating nick found himself wondering if Keria could feel his heart. Nick has never been so terrifed to kiss soneone before.

With a shaky breath " Keria can I kiss you?" Nick asked still starring into her eyes. Nick and Kerias' forheads were still pressed together. Keria wrapped her right arm around nick and grabbed the back of Nicks head and she whispered an barely audible " Yes."

Nick closded his eyes and leaned down the rest of the way but was met in the middle nick lightly pecked her lips and then lightly bit her bottom lip he opened his eyes, and saw Kerias starring back at him, he rubbed her cheek, and smiled and licked kerias botton lip, keria opened her mouth slightly, and nick kissed her slightly adjacent mouth.


He rubbed Kerias chin, and pulled Keria closer to him if it was possbile there bodies pressed together close enough to being one. Keria suprised Nick and snaked her tounge out nick was exploring a part of keria he hoped he was one of the special ones, one of the few that experienced something this high. after a few minutes of sensual kissing Keria pulled away, and started to kiss down necks neck. Making Nick hold onto keria tighter, causing his hands to start roaming over her back, under her shirt causing, nick to start running his hands up and down Kerias thighs causing Nick to stir. Nick pulled away to catch his breath, he staired into Keria's eyes and saw the desrie burning in them, and was sure his eyes mirrored her own.

Nick took a few heavy breaths after pecking her lips lightly "Keria" Nick moaned after he felt Keria kiss his neck and then took his earlobe into her mouth and lightly sucked and licked. " God, Keria." nick opened his eyes, after he felt Keria play with the waist band of his swim shorts.

Nick took a deep breath, he was sure Keria had no idea how turned on he was gettingm Of keria didn't stop now he was sure he wasn't going to be able to stay in control, its been so long. Since Nick has ever felt anythng to strong from a few kisses. Nick took his hands out from under Kerias shirt and put the bathsuit back down over her exposed breasts.

" Keria" nick said in a shaky voice. Keria started to kiss down neck and shoulders and took one od his nipple rings in her mouth. " God, nick took another deep breath trying to regain his composure, and rational train of thought. All nick could picture was Keria under him and rocking eachothers world into oblivion. nick literally shook his head and took kerias hands that were playing with his waist band of his shorts. " Keria, Keria Baby we need to stop." nick said in laboured breaths.
he mumbled against her lips, before he lightly pecked them again.

Keria blushed lightly " Im sorry nick, I guess I got a little carried away."

Nick wrapped her in a tight hug, and whispered " Trust, me I enjoyed it, enjoying it. I was just enjoying it to much for a somehwat public beach and I want to know everything about you. In time I want to know what turns you on, and I want you to know what turns me on. Just I don't want to rush whatever we have going I like it."

Keria smiled " Me too Nick, Me too So what do you say we un-tangle ourselves, and go for that walk you were talking about."

Nick smiled and grabbed her hand " So what do you miss most about being away from home?" Nick asked her as he intertwined there fingers and played with her ring. He rubbed her thumb.

He noticed her eyes getting misty again 'good job carter, make her cry again your really out of practice with this dating thing, I can't be to out of practice i just had the most amazing kiss a few minutes ago.' nick reasoned on his head.

"Well" Nick proded "It cant be your bed either."

Keria puted lightly " Mittens". she sighed

Nick looked at her weird, "Mittens."

Keria laughed at the expression on his face " No, Mittens my Cat, My Baby hes almost 14 I miss him lots but it sucks cause im allergic to him, and im also allergic to dogs but not so much."

"Awww, muffin." Nick hugged her tighter

"no mittens, not muffin." Keria laughed "I know im silly but I miss him lots, especially now that I moved away from my family and my friends to Down under. im kinda happy I did, i feel like I am exactly where i was meant to be in my life which really makes no sense because trust me I have made my share of mistakes in life."

"you amaze me." nick said and couldn't help himself but to lean down and kiss her again, without noticing the flash of a camera, someone captured there moment. Just as it seems Nick and Keria captured a small peice of each others heart.