- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So what do you think so far?
I would love to know!
Thanks for reading!

luv ya lots,
oxoxoxoxoxo
~*manda*
Nick Grabbed Kerias hand in the iluminescent glow of the moon light. Making her eyes shine an even more intense shade of blue then thy were before. Ironically enough her eyes matched the ocean. Nick found himself wondering if maybe thats what he was so atrracted to her in the first place, Cause one look into her eyes and we was instantly calmed. Someone could of rear ended him, and one look into her eyes he felt peace, he felt at home. The moon was more bright and more intense then nick or keira have ever saw it before, The Bright moon burning almost as bright as the sun, causing the water to sparkle, it looked so realxing, so peaceful yet so destructive.

Keria sighed as her and nick were sitting with there pants rolled up to their knees, with there feet laying lazily in the comfort of the sand, until the water came and caused there feet to jolt in suprise everytime, eventually there feet became numb. Nick had his jacket wrapped around Kerias shoulders, Nick has never really been all that senstive to the cold, which made absolutely no sense to him because he is only in snow on Vacations, and on the odd stops of a Tour when the snow is falling.

Keria and Nick said nothing for the longest time just taking in the beauty that surrounds them, the beatuy that everyone takes for granted, a Goregeous fall night at the stroke of midnite. This calming sensation in the air, the sound of silence the only thing heard was the silent breaths each took. The sound of the waves crashing onto the rocks, playing a melody that could put anyone at ease and off to sleep in a heartbeat.

"Its gorgeous isnt it?" Keria Broke the long silence between them, and smiled when she felt nicks arm that was wrapped around her shoulder pull her closer, she felt the cool breath on her neck giving her goosebumps.

Nick smiled his half smile, that he has profected over the years of being in the limelight, Many cameras being flashed it was funny how the pictures ever tunred out because being a Backstreet boy there was never just one camera on you. There were many thats how it was living in the spot light, there was possiblities of 2 of everything while everyone else was just lucky enough to have one.

"Yea it is, I love it out here." Nick sighed wondering why he moved to NYC, then he remembred Issabelle. They moved for her job, then she became more distant and a completely different person. She started "working late" nick had no idea if thats what she was doing now or not. Back then he would of thought nothing of it because she was a work Aholic, Isabelle said she always went to work, when nick was gone so she wouldnt miss him. Now he finds himself questioing her motives, if she was really working or if she was working at getting some other guy off.

"Me too, I have always loved the water but at the same time im Terrified of it" Keria lightly laughed " Now that I think about it im inrtuged by the forces of nature but they scare the hell out of me."

Nick gave her a crooked grin, and started tickling her, and in a creepy voice he moved his free hand down her leg then back up and grabbed a hold of her knee and squeezed it lightly " Are you afraid of lies in the darkness".

"AHHH" Keria screeched " Nick you are such an ***" Keria rolled her eyes.

"I always take the oppurtunity babe." Nick smiled and put his forehead against hers " You know Keira that pout of yours is gonna be the death of somebody some day."

"Im not pouting." Keria consiously stuck her bottom lip back in the appropriate place, as nick untangles himself from her embrace to jog up to the blanket to check on nickers and grab a couple drinks out of the coolers.

"Then, ohh Please tell me what your doing." Nick yelled on his way back, once they were in earshot of eachother.

Keria raised her eyebrows and furrowed them in deep thought, she watched nick take a drink of the cool vodka that run down the base of his throat. She figured this would be the perfect oppurtunity. "I am immitating what my face looks like durring an orgasam."

Nick spit his drink out, and it sprayed all over her face " Thanks Nick, I really needed the shower." Keria rolled her eyes.

"Anytime baby." Nick winked and moved so he was behind her and he whispered " So you have had got off, looking at pics of yourself in Mirrors?" Nick asked knowingly.

This caused Keria to get red in the face, nick could feel her heated flesh through her clothing "I uhh umm." Keria stammered.

"I think you need a drink." Nick chuckled opening up a bottle of rasberry vodka and passing it to her "Dont worry about it, I think its kinda hot you know what your face looks like durring an Orgasam. its so Erotic, and sexual." Nick whispered the last part in her ear. He was enjoying the effect he was having on Keria. It was good to make a Girl react to just words. Hell it was good to have somebody react to him.

Keria accepted the bottle nick extended to her "So Nick, are you going to tell me why your here in Australia."

Nick watched Kerias lips cover the bottle, he shook his head at their situation one minute they are through sexual banter at eachother playing a game seeing which one can turn into a tomato quicker than the other. Or they are having great converstaion learning more about each other each word they speak to eachother.

Nick gazed at ocean " To find Myself." He answered simply. "When I get lost, or im just plain confused, or I want to be alone I go to the ocean. The last time we were here, Me and the boys were recording and we stayed here and I fell in love with this place. Everything about it screams Beauty. The land, the smell, the Women." Nick smiled cutely at the last part and kissed Keria on the lips.

"Yea its beautiful here, you know my host family isn't so great to me but they sent me pictures of there home, the land and the area and The ocean. That was what sold me on the idea, I always find myself comming back here sometimes I just sit at the ocean for hours on end. Hoping and Praying someone will right my wrongs, give me guidance. Im 23 years old and dont have a clue what I want to do with my life."

Keria smiled, as she felt nicks kiss on her sandy hair and laughed when she heard him sputtering, she couldn't control her laughter anymore "Nick, whats wrong."

"Your hair, there was sand in it and I inhaled it and it went up my nose and down my throat."
Nick laughed at how that sounded.

"Uh-huh." Keria stated and yawned to tired to make fun of her blonde friend.

"Its true." Nick said in mock defence.

"Whateve-you-say-Nick" Keria yawned 3 times before her sentence got out

"You tired hunny?" Nick asked as he watched Keiras body fight sleep.

"No." Keria said while letting out yet another yawn, through her slightly pursed lips.

Nick held onto her tighter " Then why are you yawning, **** girl you gotta stop yawning here." Nick said as he followed suit. there bodies telling them there dates over whether they like it or not.

"Im not tired Nick, im yawning out of boredom." Keria managed to laugh without yawning.

"Alright, then lets go." Nick stated and scooped her up into his arms and was about to drop her into the water, when she held on tightly.

"Nick please dont." Keira bargained.

"Give me one good reason not too." Nick got a look in his eyes that screamed mischief.

"I wont kiss you again." Keria racked her Brain, she was to tired to argue but far more stubborn to let him win.

Nick lightly laughed " We both know you will." Nick shook his head at her craziness.

"**** IT" Keria muttered " I want to live, im to young to drown Nick Im so tired."
Keria pleaded in his arms, her arms wrapped tightly around his waist.

Nick started to straighten up and walk back to the dry land, by Nickers the loud snorrning dog, and there picnic lunch for 2. "See Keria, it wasnt that hard was it."

Keria decided she was gonna go out with a Bang. "Well its not now, but im sure I could make it that way." Keria qipped back watching the expression on nicks face turn to cocky, to uhh horny.

"Ohh you think your so smart, Prove it." Nick said as she picked up the blanket and grabbed the stuff and put in the back, of his green F150 truck.

"Well, Mr. carter I dont do that on a first date." Keria rolled her eyes, at there rambled banter.

"Ohhh, I beg to differ sweetheart!" Nick leaned over keria as she was leaning on his car, he had his hand braced upon the truck for support.

"Well your one of the lucky ones." Keria stared at Nicks lightly swollen lips from all the mini make out sessions they had durring the day. nick leaned down and took her lips into his, he held onto her tighter, pulled her close to him. He stopped kissing her lips.

"Mission accomplished Babe." Nick chuckled " Keria, I had a great time tonight like said you amaze me, just everything about you. I think I know you then bam you say something that comepletely throughs me off track. I would really like to get to know you. I know its kind of soon but do you think you would be interested in going on a second date?" Nick asked.

"Keria smiled "No, Nick."

Nicks heart sank "Ohh umm okay then good nite." nick started to walk away with a bruised ego, and he couldnt help but fight the tears. Tears for a girl he has only known less than a week. I guess A.J was right when he falls he falls hard.

"Nick, I think you got me wrong." Keria said after she jogged a little to catch up with him.

"No, I think I heard you right." Nick stated as he watched his toes bury benath the sand, which was what he wanted to do to himself.

Keria grabbed his hand "No, you know I dont think you did, this is our second date wanna try a 3rd." Keria stood on her tippy toes and kissed the closes thing to his lips he could find. There kisses were getting passionate, and nick picked her up by her *** and Keria un-consiously wrapped her legs around his waist. Then they were intterupted by a barking dog. letting them no his presence was still there. Nick and Keria opened one eye to look at eachother then the other to look at the dog and laughed.

"Nick, I think we have an audience." Nick chuckled.

Nick leaned back down to her lips " Thats okay they can watch." Nick pressed his body further against hers and backed her up so they were tight against the side of his truck, just then something happened causing them both to jump 10 feet in the air.

"Nick shut it off." Keria screamed over the loud beeping.

"I dont know how." Nick reasoned " This is rented, I had no idea this even had a set alarm."

Keria Chuckled, then nick unlocked the door and the Bright flasing lights and sirens, bells, whistles you name it went away.

"Thank god." Nick breathed a sigh of relief.

"I hear you there." Keria smiled, and looked into his eyes and stiffled another yawn.

"So you like me huh?" Nick questioned wiggling his eyebrows.

"I like what I know, Well Nick this has been fun but i got to go to tried to talk."

Nick ran in front of keira and placed his hands on the door before she could open it. " Keria, your not driving home like this, come back to my place you can have the bed ill take the couch."

"nick, Ill be fine."

"Not to mention you have been drinking".

"So have you Keria countered back."

"Well lets walk to my place then, im tired, I know your tired so lets go sleep."
Nick mumbled.

"Sleep is good" Keria said practically asleep on nicks shoulder it was going on 1:00 am

"Nick finally got to his condo complex it took twice as long, because he had to drag along a sleeping figure."
with dead weight.

Keria instantly woke up when she felt nick, lay her down on the couch. nick went and locked the doors and noticed Keria drooling slightly. he kissed her lightly " Keria, lets go to sleep baby."

Keria opened her eyes in a baby voice " nicky, can we spoon."

Nick laughed lightly "Keria, Spooning leads to forking." Nick laughed at the humour of his favorite shirt of the moment.

"Spoon now, sleep now, fork later." Keria mumbled against nick for support he held her as she took off her shorts and nick gave her a pair of boxers and a t-shirt for her to wear."

nick pulled the covers over her and stripped down himself and climbed in bed behind her and held her, just as she has requested he planned on doing it anyway. He loved the little pout she made when she didn't get her way. nick looked down at the sleeping figure next to him and took a mental pictrure, a vision of beatuy and comfort. Nick looked into her eyes and whispered to himself "Welcome home nick" He squeezed her a little tighter and gave her a kiss on the exposed skin on her neck. "Welcome home."