- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for reading guys!
love ya lots
oxoxoxoox
~*manda*
Nick awoke to the feel of something very un-familiar to him but, something so comforting he embraced the sudden change with open arms. Nick snuggled into the sleeping figure. Causing her to stir and tickle nicks bare chest, with her messy aloof hair, While she situated herself to get comfy. For a moment nick was starlted, having a sleeping figure next to him, He hasn't slept next tp somebody in a real long time. Nick instantly remembered last nights' events and smiled and couldn't help himself but to sigh at the contentness surrounding his room, his bed, his thoughts, but most of all his heart. At this moment Nick couldn't remember feeling more at peace than he has in a real long time. He looked down and saw Kerias face that was kissed by the sun. He literally laid there and counted the freckles place scatteredly on her nose, and along her cheek bones, The Window that was open and the rain that was falling brought a calming feeling thoughout his body, normally nick hated the Rain. Today he embraced the Tranquil sound!!!

Nick has always been an early riser because Of Issabelle and the problems they had. They slept in seperate beds most of the time, always fighting about something. Nick always stayed up late prentending to be watching the Game or some rare late night movie that TNT puts out. When in all reality for the past months Nick sat up awake anyalizing in his life, what he wants what he doesn't want. How he was going to say goodbye to Issabelle, to a part of himself he wasn't ready to give up quite yet but needed too. Nick remembered thinking 'If I was to die right now, I would die happily because I would be set free'. Thats the turning point when Nick realised he needed out. Or he was going to die, and wilt more than he already has. Nick always woke up early too sleeping pills the doctors prescribed never worked, if they did work he just woke up even more restless than he did. Cause he knew he had to wake up and see his Wife.

Normally Nick skpipped out early, and went for a morrning run, or Jog to get rid of Tension, Tenison of his life his job and the ups and downs of his Bank account. His latest fight he had with Issabelle over him signing an autograph, the latest fight he had with Isabelle about never being home. In all reality who would want to go home, when you felt much more comfortable in a hotel room. Most of the time though it was Sexual Tension though, Nicks personal trainer loved when him and Issabelle fought it meant a more in shape Nick. One day nicks personal trained went over to him after a long tortours session of excercise that would have most men his age to his knees had nick reering for more. Leaving nicks personal trainer out of breath.
'Whats your secret?' Jake asked Nick while taking a gulp of his water. Nick Remembered chuckling
'Get married dude, and find out.' Then he smiled at Jakes response
'I am married and i sware you are in better shape than me somedays.' Jake chuckeld while bending over with his head between his legs and hands on his thighs. Nick sighed deeply 'Try being married to the Ice Queen dude, and not having sex for months on end'. It was true Nick is in the best shape he ever been with, but he was the most unhappy at the point in time. Hes finally starting to find himself and reason to laugh. His music Career, and the sleeping beauty on this chest.

Nick Remembered picking up his bag, and glarring at his wedding ring, Nick layed in Bed with his arms wrapped around her, for once in his life he didn't want to go for a jog he was perfectly content right where he was at, prefectly happy his eyes started to wander down her body to her feet and he noticed the toe rings on her toes and wondered how she wore those things. Nick chuckled lightly when he felt Keria Mumble into her chest, the vibrations coarsing through his body sending chills through out. he felt her soft velvet lips, on his bare chest. He felt how the Sun and Cool wind air has lightly chapped them, or was that his lips did caused hers to be chapped. Nick snickered lightly to himself, and smiled. Then he felt, her kissing his chest but she was obviously asleep right.

Nick found himself moan when she started leaving butterfly kisses, but her breathing stated she was still sleeping. Nick was just about to reach for her head and give her a proper good morrning kiss when the tune of the pink panther played in the pocket of his shorts. Nick found himself chuckling at himself, he knew it was A.j before even looking at the called I.D because the pink panther was his tune. The loony toons one was Howies, Brians was I like big butts. and Kevins was the Grim Rapers. Cause normally when kevin called his cell it meant trouble and buisness back when he was younger. Nick had the same cell phone since he was 18 and hasn't upgraded or changed tunes or anything. He was still a kid at heart, or really freakin lazy.

Nick tired to get up but he couldn't move with Kerias dead weight sprawled out on top of him. not that nick minded or anything, he reached as far as he could but all he could reach without waking up Keria was, the speaker phone button.

'**** it I was trying to shut the phone off not answer the **** thing.' nick thought sheepishly to himself, and chuckled at A.j's irritated voice.

"****, nicky its about time you stopped Jerking off and answered the **** phone." A.J chuckled.

"Dont talk so loud Alex, I was not Jerking off I was sleeping." nick rolled his eyes at the phone, just hoping Keria wasn't awake.

"Right Kaos, remember I shared a room with you for the majority of to the tours."
A.J Chuckled. "When you thought I was asleep I heard your moans and groans from playing with, what do the girls call it again ohh right Thor."

nick couldn't help himself but laugh a little at the nick name girls has giving his **** over the years. "A.J, you havent shared a room with me since I was 20. Then we all got our own rooms for the never gone tour. Things change dude, and can we please stop talking about my ****."

"fine, whatever things change, but I do know the last time we talked you weren't having Sex, because the Ice Queen doesn't put out, I guess. By the way whats up with you two?" A.J asked concerned.

"What do you mean, Kat hasn't told you?" Nick asked surprised

"Told me what, what the **** nick. whats going on?"

Nick looked down at the sleeping figure, sprawled out over top of him and he smiled a truly genuine smile. " Well, umm I kind of ended it with her thats why when Issabelle called Kat, she intterupted your great table top sex which is still ****ing disgusting man I am still not eating on the table." Nick practically gaged thinking of A.J and Kat going at it on the kitchen table.

A.J couldn't help but smile, he finally said goodbye. " Its about Freaking time Nick, So when are you comming back to the US of A little brother. What happened Nick, to finally make you say Bye."

"Age, I really dont wanna get into it right now, stop talking so **** loud."

Nick felt keira move over him a little and she nuzzled herself so she was on the crook of Nicks neck.

"Like Hell Nicky, were gonna talk about it right now." A.J stated annyoed

" Well can I call you back later then?" nick asked hopefully.

"Why" Then A.J finally realised he was on speaker phone "Holy **** Nick, Im on speaker phone you got a girl in your bed dont you?" A.J asked accusingly.

"Please dont tell me you cheated on your wife?" A.J has never been a big fan of Infedelity on your wife. Or girlfirends, he normally broke up with them then did what he had to do.

"No." nick stated annoyed this was his life, and he intended on living it.

"No what Nick, no you didn't cheat, or no there isn't a girl in your bed." A.J knew Issabelle well they have become pretty good friends over the years but Nick and Issabelle arent right for eachother. A.J doesnt like either of his friends being hurt and being with eachother was just causing them heartache.

"No I didn't cheat A.J, and yes theres a girl in my bed. Now can I call you back before you wake her up?"

"Im already up Nick, A.J here kinnf of talks a little loudly." Keira looked at nick and sat up and stretched a little.

"Im sorry, he called and i meant to end the phone converstaion." Nick stated while rolling his eyes.

"Hello, can you two please exchange the awkard morrning after stuff later, Nick there was a reason I called you, you know."

"Its okay nick, no worries I have to get up anyways and head out."

"no, you can stay, my friend here is just freakin out a bit." nick leanced over and kissed her cheek and wrapped his arm around her a little bit.

"Hello, Nick did you not hear me I said exchange the morrning after bit later, or have sex later I called to tell you that your going to be an Uncle."

Nick chuckled he loved getting A.J going " Ohh, Keira **** keep going that feels sooo AAAAAhhh god, harder use your teeth a little bit, there we go."

Nick was trying really hard not to laugh, and Keria was looking at him like he had to heads and nick whispered in her ear just go with it.

A.J was listening to what was going on in disbelif...

"Mmm...Baby you like that dont you." Keria asked in a seductive voice, swallowing her laughter.

"Nick, you are ****ing Disgusting please tell me you are not getting sucked off right now."
A.J asked grossed out, but happy at the thought nick was getting some.

"no were just messing with you Aje, sometimes your just so easy, so you said im going to be an Uncle again, Aaron finally got Hil knocked up?" nick chuckled.

"No you dumb ****, Me and Kat are going to have a Baby." Aje said annoyed he was so excited, and in a good mood then Mr. horny pants had to ruin it all.

Nick laughed " Yea, I know Kat told me yesterday im so happy for ya man. Are you excited to be a Dad?"

"Well, how did you feel man" Aje contemplated.

"you know how much I wanted a baby, But i was scared ****less but I know your going to be a good Dad, look how good you are with Bay." nick sympathized.

A.j chuckled " Yea I know, but your the favorite uncle."

"Well I am the cute one" Nick chuckled " Aje seriosuly you are going to be great but can I call you back later."

"sure as soon as you tell me, what the hell your doing the chick you screwed last night was probably a fan, and your rebound and shes gonna get hurt, then shes going to go to the press and sell her sob story." A.J asked rolling his eyes.

Nick looked over at Keira and she looked furious " A.J, dont talk about me like im not here, Trust me even If I was nicks rebound chick I wouldnt go to the press i dont get caught up in all that Drama its not worth it" Keria pasued and took a deep breath " Me and Nick didn't have sex, I just slept in his bed. I know your worried about him A.J I really do But trust me im not like that okay, and by the Way my name is Keria, I love your music and congrats on the Baby. Your gonna be a great Dad."

A.J was left speechless " Uhh, im sorry Keria I didn't mean to offend you its just that, in this business you have to be really careful who you associate with. Im sorry and thanks you seem like a really nice girl, with a good head on her shoulders."

"umm, thanks A.J I didn't mean to be rude or anything its just that, the phones on speaker phone and pretty much just called me a gold digger." Keria smiled.

"Yea, Im sorry I guess im just kinda Tweaked with all the good news lately."
A.J smiled, he liked this Keira Chick she has spunk.

"Yea, Well thats understandable well have a good day, maybe ill talk to you later or something." Keria lightly laughed at the situation.

'Yea, You can count on it. well Nick me and you have some talking to do, but I will talk to you later and Keria take care of my little brother."

"Bye, daddy to be." Nick said and looked over at keria.

"Keria, Im sorry hes just worried." Nick said and kissed her head.

"I know im not mad, hes a good guy and so are you."

Keria smiled and yawned " Im so tired Nick."

"Well you can go back to sleep hunny."

"No, cause then I will sleep all day, and I have to clean up the house my house parents get back today." Keria rolled her eyes at the thought.

Nick chuckled and laid them both back down, and nick pulled Keria closer to him, and wrapped his arm around her. "I take it your not a big fan of cleaning?"

"Keira smiled up at him " No, not at all but its gotta be done."

"I hear you there, you Know Keria this is nice you laying in my arms the only thing missing is the good morrning kiss."

"Well whats stopping you?" Keria rubbed his chest and placed a chatsised kiss just above his nipple.

"Well the fact that we are laying in a bed and I dont really want to rush things with you, but i know if I kiss you then I wont have the power to stop?"

"Well between the 2 of us im pretty sure, we can stop." Keria raised her eyebrows.

"Well if you say so, im always up to a challenge." Nick chuckled and was just about to kiss her.

"nick, your always up." Keira could feel nicks growing desire pressing into her.

nick chuckled "Well, yea lets just say its been a long time, and being around you wanting you 24-7 doesnt help matters of the heart any." Nick whispered into her ear before he dipped down and kissed her neck.

keria was trying to find her voice "Nick" Came out as a little moan causing nick to suck jsut a little, on the bottom of her ear.

"Yes" Nick whispered into her ear " Your cheating nick, your suposed to kiss my lips if you dont do that, i dunno if I'll be able to stop."

Nick chuckled lightly " Im sorry baby, I love your neck." Nick moved up and started to kiss keria slowly, but rough. Nicks kisses weren't anything like they were last night, slow and scared. This kiss was passionate full of pent up desire and emotion.

Nick had his hands and fingers all though kerias hair kissing her roughly, and kissed her more passionately when he felt kerias hands massaging his body. "Mmm" Nick moaned against her lips " your hands feel so soft and warm."

Nick, started to rub kerias stomach, and started to dip his hands lower, he started to massage the bone just above the desired area, he wanted so desperately to be in. Nick started to bite kieras bottom lip when he felt Kerias hands dipping into his boxer shorts, she started to massage him and stroke him. Causing Nicks eyes to shut and his head to go back a little and he kissed her harder.

" Mmm, Baby" Nick started to inch his hands down, to brings kerias hands up " you dont want to be doing that." nick said through ragged breaths.

Keria opened her eyes and looked at nicks eyes burning deep into her own " I guess a kiss just isn't a kiss with us is it." Keira stated a little embarassed.

nick chuckled and kissed her again " Nope, but I like that, cause that means that theres not going to be just 3 dates, and you are going to come out with me tonight."

"Nick, I cant, My host family comes home tonight and we are having a little get together. Maybe I can come see you tomorrow, when the kids are in school.

"Mmm, I think I can handle that." Nick smiled and kissed her lips "Keria, I just want you to know, I dont think I have ever felt the way I feel about you. I dont think I have ever wanted to be with anybody as much as I want to be with you."

Keira chuckled lightly " Nick, i just want you to know im not fighting until I let you go." Are singing to me" nick asked

"mmmm, maybe sorry couldn't help myself. Anyways what do you want to do tomorrow."

"well, I kind of think that we should be out in public, so I dont ravish you in my bedroom not that I would mind but I kind of want you to know that im not just in this for sex, or the chase of it. so maybe we could like I dunno go bowling and out to lunch?"

"Won't you get mobbed?" Keria asked

"Yea well most people still think im married, I can just say your my cousin."

"haha, a kissing cousin cause my pic is all over tabloids with you kissing me, I bet because remember that camera flash we saw yesterday, it was probably a freaking reporter."

"Well then I will just tell the truth." nick smiled.

Keria smiled and sat up and got dressed, and put on her sweat pants and shirt she discarded last night cause it got so hot. "Whats the Truth Nick."

"Well that my wife was cheating on me, I was married to the Icq Queen and met a beautiful stranger and I want to ravish her, right now if she doesn't stop licking my feet."

"Well, Nick that sounds good right up the point of ravishing and licking feet, Im not licking your feat hun!"

"Well if your not then who is" nick looked over the bed "**** Keria what is with your dog and always licking my feet?"

"Haha, I think nickers has a foot fetish." Keira laughed.

"I do not?" nick pinned keria down and started tickling her.

"Not you, the dog nickers."

"Ohhh, my bad sorry." Nick laughed and stopped and just started starring at kerias grey eyes.

"Well are you gonna let me up?" Keria asked and poked nick in the sides.

"Well I was going to, but im kind of liking this position." Nick wiggled his eyebrows and let her up.

"Ha, I bet you do, nick I think you need a cold shower." keria chuckled.

"I think I need you." nick blushed " did I say that out loud?"

"yea, you know I was ready and willing, to help you out bur you stopped me." Keira chuckled

"Yea, Will thats what I get for being a good guy." Nick pouted " Can I least get a kiss".

"Didn't we just say a kiss isn't just a kiss nick?" Keria chuckeld.

Nick got up off the bed pulling keria with him to the door " Just a kiss, baby and ill see you tomorow okay, I have your number so ill call ya."

keria nodded before she could comprehend what was going on, nicks lips crashed to hers and he deepened the kiss they kissed for a few minutes. Then Nick pulled away.

"see just a kiss". Nick smiled at kerias still closed eyes.

"Isn't just a kiss." Keria said and crashed her lips onto nicks lightly swollen ones and pushed away.

"Bye, Nick."

"Bye, hunny ill call you later on tonight after my radio interview."

"Wow" Nick thought " ****, Never has a kiss ever felt like that." nick said out loud and went and had a cold shower, trying to get rid of the acess heat corsing through his body.

Nick smiled ' A kiss is never just a kiss with her.' it means so much more.
~:~:~:~:~:~:~::~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~ :~:~:~:~:~