- Text Size +
”So where are we going?” Lina asked. They were all going together in a big limo and she was a bit overwhelmed by the situation. She was sitting next to Nick and he was shamelessly rubbing his leg against hers. She found herself fantasizing about him. She started to blush and turned away, focusing on the conversation between Howie and Kevin.

“We’re going to a place called Hiccup. It’s supposed to be fun.” Kristin answered her question.

“Yeah, it is, we’ve been there once before when we did a show here,” Nick smiled at her. Lina smiled back. It felt as he was challenging her, and she wasn’t going to chicken out.

“Oh, I can’t wait. I haven’t been out dancing for a long time. I feel like dancing ‘til the sun comes up.” She took a sip of the champagne she’d been given when they got in the limo.

“Oh, I’ll dance with you ‘til the sun comes up and then some.”

“Yeah, you wish.”

“I do, actually. But my wish contains more then dancing.”

“Why do I feel like everything you say to me is a dare?”

“Do you feel that way? Well... I’ll have to leave that unanswered since we’re almost there.”


Kevin looked at Howie with a smile on his face. “Cool of them to entertain us all the way to the club.”

Howie let out a short laugh. “Ha, I bet they’ve forgotten that we’re actually here.” They looked over at Nick, letting out whistles when he removed a strand of loose hair from Lina’s face. None of them noticed.


The club was packed, and more people were waiting outside to get in. This was obviously the place to spend a Friday night, Lina thought. The club had opened the VIP-section for them, and now Lina and Kristin waited there for the boys to bring their drinks from the bar.

“Oooh, here they come!” Kristin screamed into Lina’s ear. The music was so loud that it was impossible to talk normally. Nick handed Lina her drink.

“So, how about some dancing now?”

Lina nodded, and Nick took her hand to lead her out into the dancefloor. “You coming guys?” he asked, but they shook their heads and sat down at a table.


Nick and Lina danced all night, and things got more and more physical. The others joined them, Howie’d found a sweet dark haired girl who he danced with, and Kevin and Kristin danced a couple of dances, and then decided to head back home. Nick and Lina didn’t notice any of this, they were to busy looking into each other’s eyes, totally mesmerized by one another.
After a five-minute break to get something to drink, they headed back to the dancefloor. Nick smiled at her and she felt her heart race. 'I want him' she thought to herself. 'God help me if I get him, he’ll drive me crazy, but I want him.' She heard him yell something over the noise, but couldn’t hear what he was saying.

“What?” she pulled him closer and yelled into his ear.

“Ouch girl, I’m gonna be deaf now. I said I really like you.”

“Oh, sorry” she yelled just as loud, still into the same ear. Then it dawned on her what he’d said. She smiled. “I really like you too!” Then she pulled him close and kissed him.


They stayed late at the club, long after Howie’d disappeared to God-knew-where. They kissed, standing in the middle of the dancefloor, barely breaking apart to breathe, until the lights were turned on and the club was closing.

“Oh my God, is it five already?”

Nick looked at his watch. “Nope, five thirty.”

“Oh... Hey? How long have these lights been on anyways?”

“I’ve got no idea.”

They looked around. The place was completely empty, except for the staff that were sweeping the floor and wiping tables.

“Oh my... Guess we better get out of here, huh?”


They went out into the limo that was waiting for them outside, still kissing. Something flashed, but none of them reacted. They went back to the Littrell’s house, and as they snuck in, arms around eachother, Nick whispered: “My room or yours?”

“What makes you think we’re going to the same room?” He looked dumbfounded and she laughed. “Doesn’t matter. Mine is closest.”

“Then yours it is.” They made their way to her room without making too much noise, until Nick stumbled over something. They both fell to the floor, laughing hysterically, trying to get up. They fell again, but into her bed this time, trying to take each other’s clothes off. None of them had sleep on their mind, but as soon as they lay down, they were both out as lights, sleeping in each other’s arms.