- Text Size +
”So where are you taking me?” Lina asked as she sat in the front seat of Nick’s car. “And would you please like to tell me why we were in such a hurry to get away from the house?”

Nick smiled at her. “God, you look hot in that dress.” He whistled and Lina rolled her eyes. She was happy with the dress too. It was a short red thing that sat perfect on her. She had her hair loose and it fell down on her back.

“Thank you, but would you mind answering my question, I’m dying here.”

“Well, we’re going to a nice restaurant for something to eat, then who knows what happens. When it comes to Alex and Jo... let’s just say that she won’t be able to run from him anymore.” He smiled and looked at her.


They got to the restaurant, and sat down at the table. It was a real nice restaurant and Lina looked around her.

“Wow, this looks like an expensive place…”

“Don’t think about that, I’m the one who’s taking you out and for a lady like you I only want the best.”

“Well aren’t you a gentleman.”

“I’m trying, but trust me, in my thoughts... Let’s just say I’m not so much of a gentleman there.”

Lina blushed a little. She could feel her heart race as she looked into his eyes. They were full of laughter. Looking at him she knew she’d made the right decision about going out with him. They had this instant connection, and she was curious about where this was going.

“Who could have guessed, do you ever think about anything that doesn’t involve something dirty?” she asked and giggled.

“Nope, and how could I think about anything else when you’re sitting right there looking gorgeous? You’re wearing that dress just to tease me, aren’t you? ” Nick looked at her undressing her with his eyes.

“Maybe... does it work?” she looked at him playfully.

“Yes! I’m not gonna fall asleep tonight that’s for sure...”
“Oh so you think that you’ll spend the night with me huh?”

Nick looked at her, not really sure anymore if she was just teasing or if she was serious. “Well...I’m hoping.”


The rest of the dinner was wonderful and they spent the evening flirting and talking. He told her about his life as a famous pop star and she told him about growing up in Sweden being a big fan of the big pop star.
They grew closer fast and Lina knew she wasn’t gonna spend the night alone, she was excited, and a bit nervous. She hadn’t been with a guy for a long time, not since she and Dan broke up and that was several months ago. She couldn’t believe how fast this was going. They had only known eachother for two days.


'But how could I not want him?' she thought as she sat in the limo heading back to the house. He sat there quietly singing along to the radio. 'He looks so good. And he’s so wonderful to me.' He looked up at her and smiled.

“What’s on your mind? You’re so quiet,” he asked.

“Nothing special.” She answered quickly. “I’m just sitting here thinking about you... this evening has been wonderful.”

“I know, I feel so too.”

“I’m just a bit overwhelmed, all this is happening so fast, I mean, three days ago all I knew about you I’d learned through magazines and now I’m sitting here flirting with you...”

He started laughing. “Man you talk... do you ever stop to catch your breath?”

She realized that she'd once again started rambling on and she too started laughing. “Sorry, I do that when I’m nervous.”

“I know, you told me so the first time we met. Remember? When you stood there looking at me with this weird look on your face telling me I was the most gorgeous man alive?” He teased her.

She once again blushed. “I know I did that, okay... don’t remind me about it. I have this other bad habit too except the rambling, I always make a fool of myself.”

“I think you’re cute when you’re rambling, and when you’re making a fool about yourself.”
He moved closer to her looking her straight into her eyes. Her heart skipped a beat as she looked into his gorgeous eyes, they were full of emotions.

“And you’re cute when you’re blushing...” he kept teasing her, still moving closer to her.


Before she had the chance to answer he leaned in and kissed her. It wasn’t like last night when they had been drunk and been all over eachother. This kiss was soft and full of emotions. She melted and kissed him back. They sat like that the rest of the ride home, kissing and talking, having eyes for nothing except eachother.


They got home and sneaked upstairs so they wouldn’t disturb Alex and Jo. Nick stopped walking for a second, turning himself towards Lina. He stood really close looking at her.

“So have you decided about what you wanna do? Fall asleep alone or with me?”

“I thought you said you weren’t falling asleep again tonight?”

“Well if I’m with you I have no plans of doing that...” he smiled.

She took his hand, still looking at him and walked into his room.


Inside they started kissing. This time more intense. They pushed themselves closer together. He unzipped her dress in the back and pushed it down to her feet, then stopped kissing her and just looked at her. She was wearing her new underwear, a matching set in black lace. She saw his eyes growing darker with excitement. She started kissing him again and her hands started pulling away his shirt. She wanted to feel his skin against hers. As the shirt came off he pulled her closer softly kissing her neck. They both breathed heavily. He walked her to the bed and they both lay down. He spread kisses over her body and she moaned. She unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them of him and he pulled her closer putting himself on top of her. She could feel him fumbling on her back as he removed her bra.Her hands softly caressed him. She removed his underwear and she felt his hardness against her thigh.


“Are you sure you want to do this?” he looked at her and asked.

“Yes I’m sure.” She grabbed his head and kissed him. He pulled her panties away and soon she felt him inside her.

They started moving and she looked into his eyes, seeing pleasure as they got more intense kissing again.

“Lina” he moaned as he moved inside her. She met his movements and they found their own rhythm. The lovemaking intensed and she moaned his name as it all culminated.


Afterward, she lay beside him with her head on his shoulder. He was plying with a strain of her hair. She felt happy. They didn’t talk much, they were just enjoying the feeling of being in each other's arms. She felt her eyelids getting heavy and she fell asleep with a feeling of safety.