- Text Size +
Lina got off the plane in Florida and got straight to the hotel. The boys had rehearsal all day before the concert so Nick had sent his bodyguard to meet her at the airport.
At the hotel she met Jo who had Baylee for the day. Leighanne wanted to be at the rehearsal with Brian but she didn’t think Baylee would like to spend all day over there.


“Hi, Jo.” Lina walked over to her and Baylee.

"Hi, so you came.” Jo said and sound a bit irritated.

“Well yes, I wanted to see Nick, and I wanted to spend some time with you.” Lina ignored the tone in Jo’s voice thinking that she was just in a bad mood.

“Can you believe were going to see a Backstreet concert from backstage?!” she said and smiled. Jo couldn’t help smiling too. Even though she was a bit disappointed in Lina, she was her best friend and they were going to see their favourite band from backstage.

“Yeah, I know, but they aren’t just the Backstreet Boys anymore. They are our friends, and boyfriends.”

“I know, but who figured I wouldn’t end up with Brian, I mean I have been planning the day I'd meet him since I was fourteen,” Lina joked.

“Sorry girl, but he’s taken. And happy with it.” Jo laughed.

“I know... and I’m with Nick...” she pictured his gorgeous face and his beautiful blue eyes infront of her for a while and smiled, everytime she thought of him she got goose bumps and her belly got filled with butterflies.


They talked and laughed about how life had changed for both of them in the last month. Lina felt the change in Jo’s mood and hoped that she had forgotten whatever it was that had gotten her upset.

“So how are things with you and Alex?” Lina asked as Jo came out of the bedroom. Baylee was taking a nap in Jo’s bed so they sat down in the small livingroom outside of the bedroom where they would hear if Baylee woke up.

“Well everything is great actually. He’s so wonderful!”

Lina looked at her friend and could see that she was really in love. “Im really happy for you Jo, to be honest I thought for a while that you would never be really happy again without Andy, but I can see that I was wrong about that.”

“Even I thought that. But then Alex came into my life... And when he did, I just fell for him.” Jo sat there for a moment thinking of Alex and how happy he made her. “What about you and Nick?” Jo asked and looked at Lina with curiosity.

“Well, its fine I guess... He’s just not giving up on the thought of having me here during the tour, and that’s not possible. I have a job in Atlanta.”

“You could quit you know.”

“I know, but I don’t wanna. I don’t wanna be controlled by him. And I thought that you wouldn’t nag about it. You know how I feel about it.” Lina said and felt how she got upset.

”Calm down, would you. I’m sorry, but I think you’re making a mistake. Nick really loves you and he just wants be with you. I don’t see how that is controlling. And he’s not Dan. Maybe he tried to control you, but Nick’s not like that.”

“Okay, but please, let’s talk about something else. Besides that I’m really happy with Nick. He’s so cute, and always tells me he loves me. And I really love him too.”


'I love him but I don’t wanna get hurt, or hurt him,' she thought and then decided to drop the subject for a while. It drove her crazy thinking about it.


They continued talking about all the romance in there lives. But Lina avoided the question about travelling with them. She was determined to stay in Atlanta. She didn’t want Nick controlling her. She wanted to be in complete control over her life and by going with Nick she felt that she would be giving up some of that control, and she wasn’t ready for that.
The time went by fast and a few hours later Lina and Jo were backstage in the venue in West Palm Beach, Florida.
The boys were amazing and the crowd loved them.

“This is so cool” Lina shouted to Jo over the loud music.

“I know. Can you believe that were actually standing here. Look at the crowd. There are so many people.”

They stood there and watched the entire show. Lina watched Nick on stage and felt her heart jump as he turned around and looked at her from the stage and waved at her. 'God I’m so in love with him.' She thought and waved back and smiled at him.

After the concert the boys went straight to their hotel. They had a concert the following day in Tampa so they were going straight to bed. The following day meant more travel end rehearsal before the show.

Back at the hotel they all split up and went to their own rooms. Lina said goodnight to Jo and went with Nick to his room.

"So did you like the show?" Nick asked and lay down on the bed.

“Are you kidding, I loved it!” Lina answered and lay down on the bed next to him cuddling up against him. “I just can’t believe that I was backstage on a backstreet boys concert. I mean I know that you're Nick and my boyfriend and all. But my god, up there I couldn’t help to look at you as a Backstreet Boy and I felt like I was fourteen again...” she stopped to catch her breath.

Nick laughed at her as she lay there trying to calm down. ”Okay, I got it. I think. But I’m still Nick whether I’m on stage or not...” he kept laughing.

“So have you been to one of our concerts in Sweden?”

“One?! Haven’t you guys done three rounds in Sweden?”

“Well yeah...”

“Then way would I have been to only one? I’ve been there for every concert in Stockholm!” Lina answered and looked at him like he was stupid or something.

He couldn’t help but laugh again. “I think you might be a bit crazy.”

“No I’m not. I just like your music.”

”And Brian.” Nick said and giggled.

She threw a pillow on him and turned away from him. “I liked Brian... And you’re not suppose to tease me about that.”
He turned her over against him and kissed her. As the kiss got more intense he moaned and started to take her clothes off.

“I’ve missed you babe.”

“I’ve missed you too.”


She pulled his clothes off and felt her skin against his. She softly kissed his body working from his neck down to his belly. She slowly felt his hardness sliding in to her mouth.
“Baby” she heard Nick and his breathing started to get heavy. When she noticed that he had almost reached his top she stopped. She slowly kissed him from his belly and up, this time until she felt his mouth. They kissed and Nick pushed her down under him, starting to explore her body with his hands and mouth.


“My turn” he said and looked at her with a smile. She lingered as she felt his hand between her legs. He slowly explored her most intimate parts and when she thought she couldn’t take anymore he pushed himself into her. They forgot about everything except each other and their rhythm as he thrust into her. Afterward they lay in each other’s arms enjoying their time together.
They fell asleep that way and woke up the following morning when Nick’s phone rang. It was the wake up call from the receptionist.


The day went by fast. Lina spent the day with Jo, Leighanne and Kristin as the boys were doing a sound check at the venue.
The concert was as amazing as the previous and after the concert they went right to Atlanta. Their third concert was there and then they had a day off before going to Cleveland.


“So what did you think of the concert?” Howie asked. They had done the concert in Atlanta and the entire group and the girls had decided to go out celebrating how good everything had been in the first cities. The boys had made a success and they looked forward to doing the rest of the tour.

“It was great” Lina said. “I think I could watch the show like a hundred times more.”

“As long as you’re looking at me and not Brian...” Nick teased her. The others laughed but before she could respond Nick kissed her.
Kevin and Kristin decided to leave early and Brian and Leighanne joined them.
Alex and Jo only had eyes for eachother as Jo sat in his lap whispering and kissing.

“Well this is fun.” Howie said ironically, looking at the remaining two couples who only had eyes for each other.

“Sorry D” Alex said. “But they are so much more attractive than you are,” he joked and laughed.

“I guess they are, I’m gonna go see if I might find someone to dance with or so.” Howie walked away leaving Lina and Nick, and Jo and Alex at the table. They sat there talking and drinking for a long time. Lina and Nick went to her apartment afterwards and stayed there for the night. The following day Nick was free to do whatever he wanted so they decided to just stay in.


Later the next afternoon Lina and Nick was lying on her sofa watching TV. They hadn’t left the apartment once. And they both wanted the day to last forever.

“Baby, I’m hungry.” Nick whined.

“Get some food then, there’s a Chinese restaurant just around the corner. We could order some takeout.”

“That sounds good, you do it baby...” he looked at her with his big blue eyes, looking like a kid who wants candy. Lina laughed at his face and reached for the phone to order the food.

“Okay, but you have to go with me and get it.”

She ordered and they walked off to get the food. As they got home she saw that she had a message on the answering machine.
She pushed the button and she heard Kevin’s voice.


“Hi, it’s Kevin. I figured Nick would be here so I called... please tell him that it has been a change in the schedule and we have to leave for Cleveland tonight. Sorry to ruin your evening. Tell him to call me. Bye.”


They looked at eachother for a while, both disappointed in the change.

“I guess I have to call him…”

“Yeah I guess you do.” She took the bags with food into the kitchen and put them on the table. 'Why couldn’t we at least have this night?' she thought.

She heard Nick talking outside in the livingroom and he wasn’t sounding too happy.

“Okay, okay, I'll be there.” He hung up the phone and sighed. He turned around and looked at her with disappointment.

“I’m sorry honey, but I have to go. Were leaving in a couple of hours.”

“I don’t believe it, I was looking forward to spending this night with you.”

“I know so was I. But it looks like that does not gonna happen...” He held her for awhile and softly kissed her.

“I have to go, but I call you as soon as I get there, okay sweetie?”

“Promise?”

“I promise. I love you. And I’m gonna miss you.”

She stood there for awhile with his arms around her trying desperately to keep the moment. She wanted to remember his smell and the feeling of his arms around her.

“I love you too, and I’m gonna miss you so much.”

They shared one last kiss and he walked away. She stood there for a long time looking at the door that had closed behind him.


'I know I’m doing the right thing by staying,' she said to herself. But in the back of her head she heard Jo’s voice trying to tell her that Nick wasn’t Dan.
“I know he’s not,” she answered the voice out loud. “But I’m not ready. I don’t want my heart broken. What if I give up everything for Nick and he leaves me?”