- Text Size +
Lina and Jo arrived in Oslo, Norway the following morning. Jo hadn’t said more then a couple of words to Lina since the situation with Alex, and Lina were worried about her. She didn’t want this to destroy Jo’s happiness with Alex. But she was afraid that was exactly what was going to happen if Jo didn’t realise that the rape wasn’t her fault.


She forgot about the whole situation as she saw Nick waiting for her outside the train station. The rest of the guys were there too with Leigh, Baylee and Kristin but she didn’t notice them as she ran into Nicks open arms. She still couldn’t believe that they actually solved everything and they were together.

“Baby!” he smiled and gave her a big kiss. She melted in his arms and didn’t wanna let go. But after a moment they heard a hawk from behind them and they let go of eachother.

“This is a public place you know.” Brian joked.

“I know, but what am I suppose to do? I have a hot girlfriend!” Nick said and tried to look serious.

Lina just laughed and looked for Jo. She and Alex were standing by themselves talking. Jo looked as tired and upset as yesterday, but she didn’t wanna go over there. She figured they could need some time alone to talk.

“So, is everyone ready to go then?” Kevin asked.

Everyone got there things and got in to the cars that were waiting for them. They were going straight to the airport to fly to Germany, Berlin.

“I’ve missed you.” Nick whispered and kissed her softly as they sat on the plane to Berlin.

“I’ve missed you too.”

“How are you feeling? With Jo and the pregnancy and everything?”

“I’m okay, and the baby’s just fine,” she smiled as Nick bent down and kissed her belly. “But I’m worried about Jo. She’s blaming herself and I’m afraid that she’s gonna push Alex away. She needs him, but she doesn’t see that.”

“I could just kill that creep for what’s he’s done. But I’m not worried, Alex won’t give up on her. He loves her too much for that.”

“I guess...” she said, but wasn’t too sure about it. Jo had a habit of pushing people away when she was upset. She was a happy person by nature and when something bad happened she didn’t really know how to deal with it. 'I hope she doesn’t push him away,' she thought to herself as she fell asleep. Nick sat there for a long while just looking at her and smiling. He couldn’t believe that anyone could be as happy as he was. And as he sat there watching her he made a promise to himself to never do anything to hurt her ever again. Eventually he too fell asleep and they didn’t wake up until it was time to land.


Later at the hotel Lina watched TV, as Nick was getting ready to go to the venue for a sound check before the show later that evening.

“I’m hungry.” She whined. “I want burgers, lots of them!”

Nick stuck out his face from the bathroom and looked at her with a surprised look on his face. “I thought you didn’t like burgers?”

“Well, usually I don’t, but this baby is obviously taking after his daddy when it comes to food. Get me burgers...”

“Okay, I’ll call room service and have them send some up.” He laughed as he went to make the call. As he hung up there was a knock on the door and before they had a chance to open it Alex stormed in.


“I don’t understand women, I really don’t understand women.” He sat down next to Lina and looked at her. “Why don’t you ever react like normal people? I mean, I know she’s hurting right now, but still...”

“Calm down, would you?” she tried to calm him. “What’s wrong? I’m guessing Jo is involved. Right?”

“Yes! I tried to cheer her up by ordering room service and creating a romantic evening for us, so she could think of something else for a moment. But did she like it? No! All she did was scream at me and accusing me of only thinking about sex... where the hell did she get that from? Of course I understand that she needs time. I would never pressure her.”

“I know you wouldn’t do that, but she is really sensitive right now. She’s been trough hell.” Lina tried to explain.

“I know that, everytime I think about it I wanna kill someone. All I wanna do is make her feel better. But she won’t let me.”

“Why don’t you go back and try talk to her again? Maybe she’s calmed down a bit.”

“I guess I need to do that. I just don’t know how to handle this. I’m trying so hard but she keeps trying to push me away.”

“Give her time. She’s not good at handling her own problems. And this is a huge problem. When she’s upset she pushes people away. Just don’t give up on her. She’ll open up to you when she’s ready.”

Alex walked off and Lina felt sad for them. All she wanted for her friend was to be happy. She hoped that Jo would open up to Alex and let him help her.


Nick noticed the sad expression on her face and sat down next to her and hugged her.

“Don’t worry, okay? Alex won’t give up on her.”

“I hope so.”


A waiter from room service came up with the burgers and Lina forgot her worries for awhile. Nick joined her and had a burger too before he had to go. He still couldn’t understand her sudden crave for burgers, but he figured their baby had to be perfect. How could it not be? It had a great taste in food. They talked and laughed for a while until Brian came by and told him it was time to leave.


The concert was great as usual. But Lina didn’t get a chance to talk to Jo. She didn’t wanna go, so she’d stayed home. And when they came back to the hotel she was exhausted.

“This baby is making me tired already and it’s not even born yet.”

“I know the feeling, all I wanna do right now is sleep.” Leighanne laughed. “But don’t worry, it’s worst the first months.”

Kristin looked at them and quietly said, “I wouldn’t mind being tired if it meant having a baby of my own.”

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you.” Lina said and hugged her.

“It’s okay, enjoy it. That’s your baby growing in there. When and if I ever get pregnant I’ll enjoy every moment and I’m gonna bore you with baby talk.”


They said goodnight and all went to there own room.

“I’ll call Jo tomorrow,” Lina thought and went to bed. Nick wasn’t coming home until later. He and the boys had gone out to celebrate the show.