- Text Size +

Chapter 11

Elena gazed around her. She was so happy. She couldn't believe that this was her wedding day. Finally, after three months, they were getting married. She looked at Svetlana who was fixing the flowers; Elena Z. had flown down to be a bridesmaid with Svetlana and Yekaterina. Elena looked around at all of her friends. She was so excited words couldn't express what she wanted to say.

She looked into the mirror and turned around to try to see herself from every angle. She bit her lip and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Svetlana asked.

"Nothing seems right." Elena answered.

"What do you mean?" asked Yekaterina.

"I'm just not sure that this is the right dress. It looks all wrong."

"Oh Elena cut it out!" Lena told her.

Elena looked surprised. "What?"

Svetlana cut in. "Honey, you know you look beautiful."

Elena sighed. "I guess I look all right. I'm just so nervous."

Yekaterina laughed. "Nick is a great guy. There is nothing for you to worry about."

"I know, I know," Elena groaned, "but everyone is nervous on their wedding day so just let me be nervous."

They all laughed at her. "OK," they agreed, "If that's what you want."

She stuck her tongue out at them then turned back to the mirror. OK something old... this necklace from Mom, something new... pearl earrings, something borrowed... Svetlana's bracelet, something blue... my garter. She turned back to her friends.

"Well, this is it. I think I am ready. Are you girls ready?" she asked.

They all looked at each other then shouted out "Yes!" together.

She gave a weak smile. "OK, let's go and do this!"

They went to go get B.J and Leslie who were also in the wedding. Angel was the flower girl and Aaron, the ring boy.

Nick looked around at all of his friends. He was so happy about the wedding that was going to take place in a few minutes. They were all there. Brian, Kevin, AJ, Howie, and Aleksei.

"So," Brian asked, "Are you nervous?"

Nick thought for a moment. "No I'm not because I know that this is true love and that this is the right thing. I never was more sure about anything in my life." Nick adjusted his tux then looked at everybody.

"Are you all ready?" he asked.

They nodded and together they walked out.

Elena danced with Nick at the reception party after the wedding.

He bent to whisper in her ear, "How does it feel to be Mrs. Nick Carter?"

She whispered back to him. "It feels great."

They continued to dance though out the night having the time of their lives now, as they were Mr. and Mrs. Nick Carter. They floated on the dance floor not having a care in the world.