- Text Size +

Chapter 15

*3 months later*

Nick and the guys were all excited. Today Elena was coming home from the hospital. Nick wheeled her down the hallway to her car. She was beaming with happiness and she felt that there was no better time in her life. All of her friends were around her. Sure, she had almost died, actually she had, but this just made her open her eyes and she what a wonderful life she had.

Her family and her friends loved her. Elena couldn't ask for more in her life. They got to the car and drove home. Everyone was there to welcome her back. Elena sat among her friends and they chatted about life.

*Five Years Later*

Nick looked at Elena lying in the hospital bed and smiled. He couldn't believe that they had just had twins. All together they had 3 kids. Their daughter Tatiana and now their son James and their second daughter, Scarlet, who was named after Scarlet O'Hara from Elena's favorite movie 'Gone With the Wind.' Nick couldn’t be happier. He was still with the band and Elena and the kids went everywhere with him. He hoped that they would all live a happy life.

He looked up at the clock and decided to go see the twins. He left Elena sleeping in her bed. Nick wondered down the hall to the nursery and was confused when he saw all of the doctors in there. A nurse rushed up to him.

"Nick, we were just going to go get you."

Nick felt scared. "Why, what's wrong?" He asked.

"It's James," the nurse responded. He is having some difficulties, "We don't think there is any chance of survival."

Nick felt his heart sink. This couldn't be happening again. He wasn't going to lose any other children. He walked in to see if he could be of any help.