- Text Size +
Chapter 2

Elena walked over to the two of them.

"Hi," she said, "what do you need?" she asked Elena.

"Oh nothing," Elena said, "just wanted you to meet someone." Elena Produnova looked at the blonde guy.

"Oh hi. I'm Elena Produnova," she said with a bright smile that made her even more beautiful to him.

"Yes I know," Nick said. "I'm, um, Nick Carter. Maybe you've heard of me before?"

"Oh yes," Elena said, "You are a Backstreet Boy."

(Authors note: I'm not quite sure how good Elena Produnova’s English is or for that fact Elena Zamolodchikova’s. I'm using Russian Characters and they will all speak English since I don't know Russian)

"I love the Backstreet Boys. Your music is so great. I love you song, 'I Want it That Way'".

"Thanks," Nick said, blushing at her enthusiasm.

"So are you a gymnastics fan?" She asked looking at him.

"Yes I am. I'm not really too familiar with everything but it looks great and like a lot of hard work."

"Well, it is a lot of hard work, but it is also a lot of fun. I really enjoy gymnastics." "Yeah that's like the way I am with my music."

"Hey Elena," Lena interrupted, "we better get back soon or else our coach is going to get mad." Elena agreed.

"Wait!" Nick said He couldn't let her get away that fast. "Can we do something after your practice is done?"

Elena looked thoughtful. "Ok," she said, "but I can't stay out too long."

"Ok," Nick said. She smiled and went on with her practice. He took a seat again and continued to watch. Finally, about an hour later, she waved to him. She shouted that she was going to take a shower and change and then would be out ASAP. Nick called over Elena Z.

"Hey Lena, am I going to see you later?" he asked.

"No," she said, "well not for awhile since I'm going on tour for awhile but you'll meet Svetlana Khorkina and maybe Aleksei Nemov or something."

"Ok," Nick said with a small smile, "I hope we meet up again."

"Oh we will," Elena said with a knowing smile then left.

Nick sat down and waited for Elena P. It didn't that long for her to come out. She looked very pretty in her white blouse and blue skirt.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked.

"Oh I don't know," she said, "Whatever, it doesn't really matter."

"How about we go out to dinner and then you can meet the rest of the guys."

"Oh wow! Can I really meet the rest of the group?" she asked excitedly.

"Sure," Nick said laughing. "Let's go."

He hesitated but took her hand in his and they walked out together to a little cafe. They sat down and ordered their food. Nick ordered one of the specialties and she ordered a small salad, yogurt and a glass of water.

"Is that all?" Nick asked giving her a concerned look.

"Yup," she answered, "I have to watch my weight."

"WHAT???" Nick exclaimed in surprise, "But you aren't fat at all."

Elena laughed.

"Well, Nick, all gymnasts eat very little and watch what they eat. Gymnasts cannot get fat and we eat only healthy food for energy and we never eat junk foods like candy or chips or sodas really."

"Wow," Nick said, "Without that stuff I would go crazy."

"Oh I don't mind really," she said with a laugh, "After awhile you just get used to it."

Their food soon came and they ate and talked. Soon their plates were taken away. They talked for a while and then headed to Nick's hotel so she could meet the guys.

"Are you nervous?" he asked glancing at her from the corner of his eye.

"Well, maybe a little bit. But I'll be ok." She flashed him a smile. They reached the hotel and headed up to the Boys' floor.

"Well here we are," he announced. "Are you ready?"

"Yes I am," she responded. Nick knocked on the door.

"Hey Brian it's me." The door began to open.