- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry its been forever since ive updated. i doubt anyone is reading this anyway but lifes been hard and i havent been online that often but heres a chapter anyway
CHAPTER THREE

Brian opened the door. "Hey Nick! What took you so long?"

Nick smiled and pointed at Elana. "She did!"

Brian gazed at the girl who in turn gave him a small smile. "Hello," Brian said, "I'm Brian Littrell."

"I know," she said, I'm Elana Produnova." She shook his hand.

"Oh man!" Brian exclaimed, "I knew I recognized you from somewhere before. Come in, come in!" He ushered them into the room where the rest of the guys were. "Hey guys," he called out, "we have a very special guest with us. Guys this is Elana Produnova. The great Olympic gymnast."

Elana smiled shyly and said hi to all of them. Brian led her to a
seat and she sat down and looked at all of them. They were all cute and nice but she felt that she liked Nick better. As a matter of fact she thought she was developing a crush on him. Yes...she definitely had a crush on him...but did he feel the same way? she wondered. She looked up and they were all looking at her. Uh oh, she thought, did they ask me a question? "Um, guys I'm sorry did you ask me a question? I'm just really tired from practice and was zoning out."

"It's ok," Kevin said with a kind smile, "I just asked you what it is really like to be a gymnast."

"Oh," Elana laughed, "well for one thing usually after practices
you are dead. But, hey, I love them they are really fun! I love to go out and learn new routines or prepare for a big meet somewhere and all of that stuff. I'm telling you, being a gymnast is not an easy thing to do. I usually wake up around 5:30 am to warm up with 100 jumping jacks, 100 crunches, 50
push ups, and a few other things. Then I take a shower. By 7:00 I have a fruit or yogurt and then I head off to the gym to start working out. I am at the gym until about 11:30. Then I have some schooling till 12:30, then a quick lunch, go back to school until 2:30, work out at the gym until 7:00 pm then I
go home, have a small dinner, maybe watch a tv show or do homework then I am in bed by 9:30."

"Wow," A.J whistled looking amazed, "tough schedule."

Elana laughed. "After a while you get used to it. Heck the gym is my home. Really," she said looking at the guys, "I board there so it's easier for me to train."

They all continued talking about music, gymnastics, and among other things for a while until Leighanne announced that it was time for her to go. She stood up and thanked the guys for a good time and said she hoped that she would see them again.

Howie laughed. "Oh don't worry you can see us if you want. We will be here for a month working on our album and tv shows and stuff like that."

"Good," she stated. Then she got an idea. "Hey, do you guys want to meet some other gymnasts tomorrow?"

They all agreed and decided to have Nick take them to the gym around 7:15 and they would all hang out together. Nick got up and announced that he was going to walk Elana over to where she stayed and that he would be right back. Together they got up and left.

Nick took her hand and swung it in between them and gazed up at the beautiful sky. The moon shone and the stars twinkled. They walked in silence because there was no need for words to be spoken. Soon they reached their destination. Nick turned towards her. "Well, here we are Elana."

She gazed up at him. "Thank you for a wonderful night Nick."

He gazed down into her bright eyes. "No, thank you for this wonderful night Elana." He cupped her cheeks with his hands. "Elana, you are so beautiful..." He bent his head down towards her and met her lips with his for a sweet kiss that drove him wild. After a few wonderful moments they pulled apart to once more gaze into each others eyes.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow Nick?"

"Oh, you better count on it Elana," he said with a grin.

She smiled, gave him one more soft kiss and then turned and walked into the building.

Nick sighed and turned for the walk back to the hotel. He
couldn't believe it. He had fallen in love. Sure, he had been in love before...but this time was different.

This time it felt real.

He stopped outside the hotel and gazed at the moon. Elana, I love you and I will in time make you mine...