- Text Size +

Chapter 6

*One Year Later* Nick sat down trying to concentrate on what their manager was talking about, but no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't get his mind off of Elena Produnova. Sure they had written letters to each other, but just as they had expected, between her traveling and his singing, they eventually lost touch.

Brian reached over and tapped Nick causing him to jump up.

"What is it?" Nick asked.

Brian gave him a worried look. "Well, we are all leaving. The meeting is over," he finally answered him. "Bob decided to end it since you weren't paying attention."

Nick looked ashamed. "I'm really sorry bro. I am just tired."

Brian shook his head. "It's ok Nick."

Nick got up and followed Brian. No, he thought to himself, as long as Elena is out of my life, I will never be ok.

Brian looked at Kevin. "Dude, I'm worried about Nick. He is always so sad these days."

Kevin nodded and looked thoughtful. "Ya know B, yesterday I was out taking a walk and I heard something quite interesting."

"Oh yeah?" Brian cocked his head. "What was it?"

"Well, nothing really except that some Olympic gymnasts are going to be performing at the theater by Disney World."

”Maybe Elena will be there and we could take Nick," Brian suggested.

"That's exactly what I'm thinking!" exclaimed Kevin.

They sat together and began to form a plan on how to get Nick there.