- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This one seems a little shorter than the others, but aparently it's three pages long. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Tesia, two girls, & the story idea. BSB own themslves, as does Bob Mclean. Thank-you.

Awhile later it was late and only two of the guys were still up and wide awake, enjoying some munchies.

“Looks like I’ve been replaced,” A.J. commented, nodding towards where Kevin lay asleep on the couch with Tesia lying atop him snoring away as she sucked her thumb.

Brian chuckled. “Well, at least it wasn’t by Nick.”

A.J. laughed. “Yeah, true. He does always seem to charm the younger ones.”

Brian nodded his agreement. “Yeah, but that leaves us the older ones, right?”

“Right,” A.J. answered, smirking. “Also makes us damned lucky.”

Brian grinned back glad that Nick was asleep as he’d probably feel offended by their teasing. Nick would never admit that he always seemed to get the younger ones, as it’d make him feel left out and not as great as the other guys. His self-esteem wasn’t always the best, but he was working on it with Brian’s help.

“Guess y’all are spending the nigh, huh?” A.J. smirked suddenly.

Brian laughed. “Yeah, guess so. Everybody else seems to have passed out on us.”

“Well, can you blame them? We are the sexiest Backstreet Boys,” A.J. said smugly.

Brian shook his head at his friend. “You’re crazy Alex.”

“Don’t I know it,” A.J. replied, passing Brian the chip dip they were sharing, as they were now both sitting on floor. They’d moved closer to the television so they could play Nintendo, but had decided to break for chips and dip.

“You’re proud of it too,” Brian smiled.

“Damned straight,” A.J. remarked. “I mean, c’mon! we know who the girls want.”

“Yeah, the one who can do the pelvic thrusts and not feel revolted by them,” Brian answered.

The two of them giggled at that, as it was funny – least, to them it was.

“I just feel the music – in my hips,” A.J. told him, wriggling his eyebrows playfully.

Brian giggled like a schoolgirl, shaking his head. “If only the fans could hear us now.”

“They’d think we’re nuts and run,” A.J. joked.

“Nah,” Brian shook his head again. “They’d still love us. Least, I’d like to think so.”

A.J. nodded. “Yeah, I’d like to think so too.”

They finally set their chips and dip back down, to resume their game once more. Eventually, they fell asleep on the floor, sprawled out next to one another, both snoring softly.

Tesia was sleeping contently, and snoring her adorable little snore. She was curled up atop Kevin, him and her Teddy Bear both clutched tightly in her little fists. She was dreaming about ponies and puppies and such, when she thought she’d heard a noise. She bolted straight up, and listened to the five boys snoring away in the room with her, the one talking in his sleep. She whimpered softly as she heard the noise again, only louder this time. Suddenly, she saw someone in the doorway and screamed.

“JAAAY!!!!!!!” Tesia shrieked loudly, hurtling herself towards whichever boy was on the floor closest to her.

Everybody awoke with a start, four from her screaming and one from being pounced up.

“What’s goin’ on?” Nick grumbled, as he held the toddler close. “What’s wrong?”

“Dere people in da door!” Tesia screeched, burying herself into Nick, not caring who held her anymore. So long as it wasn’t the scary people in the doorway.

All eyes flew to the doorway, only no one was there.

“Hunny, there’s nobody there,” A.J. said softly, taking note that Howie was also amazingly awake now as well. “D., do you see anybody?”

Howie peered out into the hallway as best he could from his chair. “I don’t see anybody from here, Alex.”

“See, Baby? You’re okay,” A.J. assured her, as he watched Nick rock her.

There was another noise then, a loud one, coming from upstairs. Tesia shrieked again, Nick joining her in the shrieking.

“Frack, relax,” Brian told him. “Kevin will go check it out.”

“Me? Why me?” Kevin demanded.

“Because you’re Dad,” A.J. told him simply, answering for Brian. “Now, git.”

“It’s your house,” Kevin muttered, getting up to go see what was wrong. “D., come with me.”

Howie sighed heavily. “Fine.”

The youngest ones watched the older two leave the room and wander on upstairs, forgetting to turns the lights on, as they knew their way around well enough. The two had only been up there for a few short minutes, when there was suddenly a loud crash and what sounded to be running going on upstairs.

“ALEX! CALL THE COPS!” Kevin hollered down. “WE’VE INTRUDERS!!!!!”

A.J. quickly scrambled into the kitchen for the phone, as that’s where he’d left his cordless.

Nick whimpered as Tesia wailed.

Brian quickly moved to hug the two huddled together, now backed into a corner behind the side of the couch. “Shh. You’ll be fine,” he told them softly, trying to calm their nerves – his as well.

There was a bunch of activity going on then, and a whole lot of crashing and cursing going on, on the floor above. The three in the living room stayed huddled together, all silent; fearful to make a sound.

Suddenly, they saw people run by and moments later they heard shouting coming from outside.

“FREEZE! COPS!”

Soon enough, everything had calmed down once more. It turned out that two girls – fans – had broken into the house to swipe a memento. They’d run to try and escape punishment, as they didn’t want to be caught. A.J. decided to not press charges, but he ordered a restraining order that would only last a month or two, to keep the girls at bay from his home. If they had knocked on the door, he probably would’ve let them in, but breaking and entering was wrong and they needed to learn that. No matter how much of a fan they were, they’d still broken the law and he couldn’t just up and ignore that.

“J?” Tesia called softly, spotting her brother as he came in the front door. Brian had moved them to the hallway to watch the commotion.

“I’m right here, Baby T.,” A.J. assured her, taking her from Nick’s arms. “Shh. You’re safe.”

“Dey monsters?” Tesia asked, whimpering softly.

“No. They’re not monsters, Hunny,” A.J. soothed.

“Who they?”

“Fans, T. They just wanted something of J.’s.”

“Why?” Tesia wanted to know.

“Your guess is as good as mine at the moment.”

“J. ‘pecial.”

“I am, am I?”

“Uh-huh,” Tesia nodded. “Wuvs J.”

A.J. smiled and kissed her nose. “I love you too, T.”

Tesia returned his smile, and snuggled into him, popping her thumb into her mouth and yawning around it.

“Let’s all get back to sleep, shall we?” Kevin suggested.

“Y’all know where the beds are,” A.J. reminded them. “Go ahead.”

“Frick…” Nick trailed off, his blue eyes glued to his best friend.

“Yes Frack,” Brian answered. “You can bunk with me tonight.”

“Thanks,” Nick said softly.

Brian wrapped an arm around the blond boy. “Anytime Frack.”

Nick smiled shyly and hugged his best friend affectionately. “Love you.”

“Love you too, Buddy,” Brian chuckled. “Now, c’mon. let’s go stake claim on the good room!”

“Stay outta mine!” A.J. called after them, as they both clambered on upstairs.

“Fat chance,” Howie laughed, following the two up. “You know they’ll run for yours.”

Kevin came over to where brother and sister were, snuggling as best they could. “You okay, Hunny?”

Tesia nodded tiredly. “Mm hmm…”

Kevin kissed her head. “Okay.” He paused a moment. “You still wanna sleep with me? Or do you wanna go be with J.?”

Tesia reached a chubby little hand out for Kevin, though she made no attempt to leave the safety of her brother’s arms. “Mine.”

“Well, guess we’re bunking together Kev,” A.J. sighed. “Oh, how lovely.”

“Guess so,” Kevin nodded. “Well, let’s go.”

“SLUMBER PARTY IN A.J.’S ROOM!” Nick hollered suddenly.

A.J. laughed. “Or all of us are stuck together.”

Kevin shook his head, chuckling. He followed A.J. up and smirked when he saw the other three all sprawled out in A.J.’s bed.

“Hey!” A.J. exclaimed. “Y’all are on the floor or the edge of the bed! Kev and I need the middle. We’ve been requested.”

“Figures,” Nick muttered.

“Frack, it’s Bone’s bead,” Brian reminded him, as they moved to snuggle on the foot of the bed.

Howie sprawled out on the right, as A.J. climbed into the middle with Tesia. He yawned, watching Kevin take the left of A.J. and Tesia, handing the little girl her Teddy Bear.

Tesia took her Teddy Bear from Kevin and snuggled atop her brother’s chest, reaching over to keep a firm grip on Kevin. She’d a grip on A.J. too, as well as her arm clutching Kevin over top her Teddy Bear. She closed her eyes, and listened to Kevin hum to her softly.

The other guys all fell asleep listening to Kevin hum I’ll Never Break Your Heart to Tesia.