- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well, let's just say - I was gonna wait until I'd written another chapter after this one - but due to fear of having my computer crash [though the virus detector said the stupid thing got quarantined] I'm posting this so I don't lose a whole chapter. Eep! Well, Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Tesia, & story idea. BSB own themselves, as does Marcus. Thank-you!

Later that day, after having had played at the park all morning, A.J. took Tesia home for her nap. The other Boys remained at the park, as they’d decided to play two on two. Marcus of course, had followed A.J. and Tesia back home.

Tesia had rambled excitedly the whole way home, as she was wound up from running about, instead of being worn out.

“Dats funs J.!” She told him for the billionth time, as A.J. unlocked the door to let them inside. “We’s goes again?”

“Sure we can go again some other time,” A.J. promised, kissing the side of her face that wasn’t covered in sand. “But first, let’s get you cleaned up Baby T.”

“Aths?” Tesia asked hopefully. She loved baths!

“Yes, bath,” A.J. replied, kicking his shoes off before slipping hers off her feet. “We must be rid of all the sand.”

Tesia giggled. “I’s wikes sand.”

“Yes, I’m sure that you do,” A.J. smiled. “But, sand can’t come in my house.”

“It on da fwoor, J.,” Tesia pointed out, as sand had fallen from her shoes.

“Ah, well, I’m sure Marcus will clean that up for me,” A.J. answered, eyeing his security guard.

Marcus raised his eyebrows back at the younger man. “Do I look like a maid to you?”

A.J. shrugged. “Well, if you’d put the little black dress and white apron on, you would.”

“Well, lucky for us, I don’t own one,” Marcus replied. “And don’t even think about getting me one either, McLean.”

A.J. chuckled. “Like I’d really want to see you in a dress.”

“I wouldn’t be surprised,” Marcus stated. “Now get the little one cleaned and just this once, I’ll clean up your mess.”

“Not my mess – the little one’s mess,” A.J. smirked.

“Yes, but who took the shoes off her feet?” Marcus raised his eyebrows once more.

A.J. rolled his eyes. “C’mon T. Let’s go get you cleaned.”

“Yay!” Tesia cheered, clapping her hands excitedly.

Marcus shook his head, as A.J. took Tesia on upstairs to have the bath she very much needed.

Once upstairs A.J. retrieved a set of clean clothes for Tesia, then headed for the bathroom he had in his master suite.

Tesia smiled big as they entered the bathroom and she saw the size of his tub. She’d never in her whole three years of life seen such a huge tub!

“Wow! Big tubs!”

“Yup,” A.J. smiled. “This is my tub. Only special people get to use it.”

“I’s ‘pecial?”

Very special,” A.J. assured her as he stripped her down before running the bath water. “Lots of bubbles?”

“Uh-huhs!” Tesia nodded like crazy. “An’ oats!”

“I’m sure I can find you a boat,” A.J. replied. “C’mon.”

Tesia took her brother’s hand and followed him back out into his bedroom to find a boat, while the bath water ran.

A.J. set about trying to find his little sister a boat to play with, while also keeping an eye on the water that was filling his huge bathtub.

Tesia saw that her brother was distracted and stifling a giggle, snuck out of his room and hightailed it downstairs stark naked. Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, she giggled manically and darted for the living room.

Marcus had just come out of the kitchen when he saw the little girl go running by completely naked. He chuckled to himself, figuring she must have escaped while A.J. ran her bath for her.

“Just where do you think you’re going?” He questioned, stooping to scoop the little one up.

Tesia squealed. “I’s goes watches Scooby.”

“Not without clothes you aren’t, Silly.”

Tesia giggled. “I’s hidin’ froms J. He dunno I’s watches Scooby.”

Marcus shook his head, a smile on his face. “How about you let your brother give you your bath, then we’ll all watch Scooby together, okay?”

“O’tay!” Tesia chirped easily. She was in a good mood, though it was near naptime, so she wasn’t anywhere near to throwing a tantrum or two.

Marcus carried the little girl back upstairs, only to almost run into her brother who’d finally come looking for her.

“Ah, there you are you little sand monster,” A.J. smiled. “I was wondering where you got off too.”

Tesia squirmed down out of Marcus arms and made a face as she raised her hands and wriggled her fingers. “Rawr!”

A.J. widened his eyes playfully. “Ack! I think the sand monster is about to attack!”

“Rawr!” Tesia repeated, going towards him quickly.

A.J. gave a playful scream, then ran off back down the hall to his room – the little sand monster hot on his heels.

Marcus laughed, then headed on back downstairs to get some snacks ready for the Scooby-Doo marathon he’d a feeling they were going to have.

Tesia chased her brother all the way back to his bathroom, only to halt suddenly when she saw just how many bubbles and boats were awaiting her in the tub.

“Bubbles!” She squealed, running for the tub after her moment of shock was over.

A.J. chuckled as he quickly scooped her up and plopped her down into the tub. “Ah! Where’d Tesia go? So many bubbles!”

Tesia chortled happily, as she pretended to hide amongst the bubbles, only to pop out a moment later. “Boo!”

“Wow! A bubble monster!”

Tesia giggled. “I’s a bubbles monsters!”

A.J. smiled as he put a glob of bubbles upon her nose. “Yes, you are. You make wonderful monsters, T.”

Tesia smiled back. “I’s wikes bein’ monsters! Jus’ keeps monsters ways froms me, J.”

“Don’t worry, Hunny. Your Teddy and I will keep them away – far away. Promise.”

Tesia nodded, before grabbing up a boat and beginning to play happily – her brother joining in on the boat fun a couple moments later.

The two played boats for awhile, before A.J. cleaned Tesia up and retrieved her from the tub. He dried her off and stuck her in the clean clothes and diaper he’d grabbed beforehand, tickling her once she was dressed again.

Tesia giggled and squirmed, then hugged her brother tightly. “We’s watches Scooby nows? Pwease?”

“Well, you should really nap, Hunny….”

“Buts Marcus saids!”

“He did, did he? Well then, we’d better go watch Scooby, hadn’t we?”

“Uh-huhs,” Tesia agreed quickly. “We’s watches Scooby.”

A.J. kissed her cheek, then carried her on downstairs to watch Scooby. He set her upon the couch to watch Scooby, while he went to go find Marcus, whom was still in the kitchen.

Tesia slid off the couch and ran to the living room entrance, cautiously peeking out around both corners. Once she was sure her brother wasn’t anywhere close by, she quickly relieved herself of her clothing and diaper – all fell to the floor, but her socks. She loved her socks! She giggled and ran over to the huge lazy boy chair and struggled to pull herself up. After finally getting herself up onto the chair to join her Teddy Bear, she wriggled around and soon settled, snuggling into her beloved Teddy.

A.J. returned moments afterwards with Marcus and a bowl of popcorn – Marcus was carrying their drinks. He chuckled to himself when he spotted the naked little one curled up in the chair, her thumb in her mouth, and her Teddy clutched tightly to her little chest. She was fast asleep, as Scooby-Doo blasted from his large television set.

“Priceless,” A.J. muttered softly, as he quickly searched for his camera. He needed to capture this moment, as it was a Kodak one for sure. He finally found his camera and snapped the photo, smiling afterwards. “Well, guess we’re watching Scooby while the Princess sleeps.”

“Who says I even want to watch this show?” Marcus asked. “I was watching it for her McLean.”

“My house, my T.V., my rules,” A.J. smirked, sitting down with his bowl of popcorn.

Marcus shook his head. As he grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch and covered Tesia and her Teddy up with it. “Guess you’ll have to re-dress her once she’s awake.”

“Yeah,” A.J. chuckled. “I might just stick her in her diaper and let her run around in just it for a while. It’s not cold out and we’re inside, so it’s not like she can’t request her clothes or a blanket.”

Marcus nodded. “Might save you from having to re-dress her fifty times too.”

“I’d say fifty zillion, but fifty is still quite a bit,” A.J. remarked, turning Scooby-Doo down just a little. “Now, hush Johnson. I’m watching my cartoon.”

Marcus shook his head as he sat on the other end of the couch, also with a bowl of popcorn. “You’re odd McLean, very odd.”

“Who isn’t in this house,” A.J. answered, before zoning into the cartoon he’d loved ever since he was a mere child himself.

Marcus chuckled, and began eating his popcorn as they watched Scooby-Doo. He didn’t mind the show that much – it was better than a bunch of those new cartoons out there. Long as he never had to watch Dexter’s Laboratory or Cow & Chicken, all would be good.