- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey Everyone, i've got a few stories i wanna add, but just wanna see what everyone thinks of the first 2, anyway I hope you enjoy and don't forget to review, remember the more reviews the quicker i'll update! Joshua and Maggie are my own creation, the boys belong to themselves and the songs belong to LeAnn Rimes and Bsb
MILES APART

~~~~~2000~~~~

"Mags, where have you been?" AJ asked as he walked up to his best friend, "I've been trying to call you, Nicks having a party tonight, and Vanessa's brother needs a date, so I was ..... kinda hoping you could be his," AJ asked staring into the sea, the waves crashing loudly against the rocks, the sky so clear and blue, it almost seemed perfect. "No," Maggie asnwered, as she got up and walked away, AJ just stared at her in shock, he had no idea what he had done to make her so mad at him. "Mags, you crying .... whats wrong?" AJ asked concerned, Maggie pulled away from him, "nothing" she snapped, then turned to look at Alex, and her heart broke, "Just answer one question Alex" She whispered softly, "Why do you stay with Vanessa .... You know that she's only using you" Maggie answered looking up at AJ for the first time that day, "WHAT" he asked back shocked, "I thought you liked her" He answered, a mixture of shock and hurt on his face, "Well I don't" Maggie replied, as she turned and carried on walking down the beach, "YOU CAN'T JUST WALK AWAY FROM ME" AJ shouted as he ran after her, He grabbed her arm and turned her around, "Whats really bothering you?" He asked, AJ and Maggie had been best friends for so long that he could read her like a book.

She had been sitting on the beach trying to find away to tell Alex how she felt, without realizing it, she turned and kissed him on the lips, she felt him pull away, "What are you doing?" he asked her slowly, Maggie sighed, "I love you Alex, I always have" she said softly, just then they turned to find a shocked Vanessa standing there. "OH MY GOSH" she wailed, "YOU BITCH .... How can you do that?" Vanessa said as she slapped Maggie, 'YOU'RE THE BITCH" Maggie shouted back, holding her face, "I saw you kissing that other guy last night" Maggie said. Vanessa started crying as she saw the shocked look on AJ's face, "Im sorry .... "Maggie whispered to AJ, "I didnt want you to get hurt" she said as she grabbed AJ's hand, he pulled away from her, "Your lying" he said, Maggie stood there shocked. "What" she whispered, unable to belive that AJ would take Vanessa's side over hers, "And that little "i love you" stunt, wont work, I love Vanessa, and until you can accept her, don't call me" AJ said harshly as he grabbed Vanessa and walked out of his best friends life.

Maggie collapsed on the beach and bust into tears, "MAG"B.J shouted as she ran up to her friend, and hugged her as she cried on B.J's shoulder, "he hates me" she kept whispering, "Who hates you sweetie?" B.J asked as she looked at her friends face, "Alex .... hates me" she wailed, once she had calmed down she told B.J the whole story .... "You mean ..... you never got to tell him your leaving" BJ asked, she felt so sorry for a friend, besides Maggie, B.J was other one who could read AJ. "He doesn't hate you Girly" BJ answered trying to calm her friend down.


MAGGIES PROV

~~~~~20006~~~~~~

It had been 6 years since that night, and I hadnt heard one word from AJ, I knew what was up with him through his mom and the press, but I longed for the day I would see him again, We had moved to New York, My parents are moving back to Tampa Bay, though I'm not going with, I'm slowly getting over AJ, he was and always will be my Shining star, but now Joshua is my future, you see we enganged, so I live with him, he is so amazing, and so sexy.

Went through the attic today,
Found an old yearbook packed away,
And I started reliving the past,
When I saw his face.
Suddenly, to my surprise,
I felt a tear fall from my eyes.
The heart never forgets,
No the heart never forgets.
You can find someone,
And live your life,
Put an old memory out of your mind,
But the heart never forgets.

"Okay, I'll start clearing the attic" I told my mom, the packing downstairs was almost finished, now all that was needed to be done, was clean out the attic, I started coughing as I stepped into the attic, from all the dust, I looked at all the mess and sighed, it was going to take longer then I thought, I just hoped it didnt take to long, cause Joshua has a short temper, and if I wasnt home when he got back, he would be very angry and I didnt blame him, He's job was stressfull, and all he wanted to do when he got back, was have me for himself, Everytime he got angry he would tell me that.
I sighed and slowly started packing the box, I smiled as I found things I had totally forgotten I had, thats when I saw my "ALEX" box, when we moved here, I decided not to tell anyone about Alex, afterall the chances of ever seeing him again, wasnt very likely, and besides, he had missed his chance, so I packed everything I had that reminded me of him, inot this box, and put it up in the attic. I opened the box and saw a little jelwery box, I slowly opened it, and gasped as I found the friendship chain that he had given me for my 18 Birthday, it was the last birthday I spent with him, I took the chain out of the box gently and put it on, I carried on going through the box, when I found my year book, I slowly turned the pages, and smiled, at all my old freinds, thats when I saw his face .... it was the most beatiful face I had ever seen, and those eyes, always so full of mischief, I could never been angry with those eyes. I felt my heart breaking again, I put it to the side, and finsihed packing the box, then went down stairs and said good-bye to my mom and step-dad, and went home, I hid the year book at the back of my closet so Josh wouldnt find it.
A face on a crowded street,
An old movie on T.V.,
A song on the radio
Can bring it all back.
Years roll by,
One by one,
All things change,
But there's always someone,
Josh came home late that night, as usual, and I ended up sitting at home alone, but all night, I couldnt get my mind off AJ, I loved Josh with all my heart, but he never made me feel like Alex did, I always felt like a princess when he was around, I blankly changed the channels not really bothering to watch whatever was showing, thats when I saw his face, I turned it up and looked into those stunning eyes, and smiled, I missed all of them, but especially AJ, I often wondered if any of them, ever thought of me, I got a few letters from BJ, she said Brian had married a wonderful person her name was Leighanne, I had seen pictures of Brian and her all over the T.V and magizines, and had heard that Kevin had married his on again/off again girlfriend, Kristen, I was so happy for them, Brian looked happier then ever and I had always thought Kev and Kris made the most adorable couple. As time goes by, you will get to know me, A little more better, Girl; that's the way love goes baby, baby AJ sang, as he pulled off his sunglasses to reveal those amamzing eyes, i'll never break your heart, I'll never make you cry, I'd rather die then live without you, I'll give you all of me, honey that's no lie all the guys finished harminzing, I quickly turned the T.v off and sat thier crying.

The heart never forgets,
No the heart never forgets.
You can find someone,
And live your life,
Put an old memory out of your mind,
But the heart never forgets.
(musical interlude)
The heart never forgets,
No the heart never forgets.
You can find someone,
And live your life,
Put an old memory out of your mind,
But the heart never forgets.
No the heart never forgets.
Ooh, yeah.

Joshua got home at about 3 am, drunk as hell, "Baby" he slured waking me up, "hi" I replied back sleepliy, "Where were you?" I aksed him annoyed, "the boys wanted to go out for drinks," he replied, "besides, you shouldn't ask me a question like that .... its got nothing to do with you" he answered back irritated, I turned over and went to sleep, knowing better then that, to start a fight with him ever, especially if he had been drinking.
I fell asleep with the image on the only guy for me in my head, and a slight smile on my face.

****THE HEART NEVER FORGETS - BY LEANN RIMES AND I'LL NEVER BREAK YOUR HEART BSB****