- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
please read and review
After AJ walked away from Maggie that night, his heart broke and never really mended, he knew that a piece of his heart would be gone forever, afterall he wasn't expecting to hear from her again, about 3 months after that fight he tried to phone her, but had been told she had moved, he didnt know which broke his heart more, the fact that she had lied to him or the fact she didnt mention anything about moving away, he had spent his whole 20 years, waiting for her to say those words to him. 11 months after that day he had found out she was right about Vanessa, she just wanted to be known as the "Girlfriend" of a backstreet boy, she didnt care about him, she wanted the fame and money and nothing else. Soon after that, he's life had started to spiral out of control, and he was lead into this dark tunnel, only pain, suffering and missery survived there, about 2 years later , he started going clubbing with Kevin, when he first tasted Jack Daniels, he hated it, it tasted plain and burned its way down the back of his throat, but then he noticed it helped take away all his pain, and he become this other person, he wasnt Alexander, the boring, lonely guy who messed up anychance with the girl of his dreams. any more, but AJ, the ladies man, he could do what he wanted, get away with everything, everyone adored, he loved the attention that AJ got, it made Alex seem invisable, and boring, and very quickly Alex vanished, leaving this other person to take over, the clubbing and drinking started out with every few weeks, and very quickly become more, before he knew it, every night he was going out, he was enjoying his life, the drinking was okay for a few years, but slowly his body got used to the feeling, he needed that rush again, so he started drinking more, but the more he drank the worse he felt.

"Hey baby" Tisha mumbeled as she cuddled closer to him, he grinned and looked her up and down, she was beautiful, had long blond hair and was a model. "hey" he said back, taking another swig of his almost finished glass of JD. "This is boring, lets go back to my place, I got Coke there" she purred, AJ took a deep breath, he had been wanting that rush, and besides he couldnt call himself the badboy of the band if he had never tried drugs right? He quickly finished the JD and they headed back to Tisha's apartment, When they walked in he noticed a whole group of people sitting around the table, "everyone this is AJ" she introduced, "thats Dylan, he our dealer" she informed him, he sat down and watched as everyone rolled up thier notes and started sniffing, slowly he coppied them, the rush he got after that was a thousand times better then JD, "your from Bsb right" another blond asked as she came and sat next to him, "yeah" he whispered, "is this your first time" she asked. he just nodded, "how you feeling ... baby" Tisha asked as she sat on his lap. He grinned at her, "this is awsome" he answered

The next morning AJ woke up and looked around, his head was throbbing from the night before, and he had already started having withdrawl symtoms from the Coke, He lay there quitely for a while, "I better go," he told Tisha, "aww baby why" she cooed, "got meetings and interviews, i'm already late, they guys are gonna jump down the neck" he said as he quickly grabbed his stuff gave Tisha a kiss and left.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU" Kevin shouted at him, he was getting sick of AJ's shit, "I went home with this really sexy blond, and over slept," he replied matter of factly, not dare telling them he had tried Coke, he knew Kevin would go ballistic, but personally he had no idea why they cared, it wasnt thier problem, just his. "WELL YOU MISSED THE INTERVIEW, ONCE AGAIN WE HAD TO COME UP WITH AN EXCUSS FOR YOUR SORRY ASS" Kevin screamed, AJ gave Kevin an annoyed look, while the other 3 guys just sat their quietly, "Thanks man," AJ replied patting Kevin on the back, and walked out, "AJ" Kevin screamed and stormed after him.

Brian, Howie and Nick just sat their quietly, they could hear AJ and Kevin fighting, but then again, what was knew, They didnt dare say anything as Kevin stormed back into the room, his face bright red with anger.

AJ slammed his door so hard that the whole hotel could hear it.

What the hells their problem, AJ thought angrily to himself, as he lay down on the bed, his head was throbbing, his body aching, he didnt need shit from anyone especially Kevin, who did Kevin think he was; his father, the last time he checked, He didnt have a father .... well technially he did, but who cared about Robert anyway. Just then Nicks radio started playing a song, and he found himself thinking of Maggie, wondering where she was, he didnt know what was happening to him, all he knew what that the pain started when they stopped being friends, and he needed her more now then ever, what he didnt realize was that, She needed him even more.
I called you today
just to hear you say
you are not around
(ohhh you are not around)
when the message was through
though i wanted to
i couldn't make a sound
(ohhh i couldnt make a sound)
I wanna tell you the things i've seen
i wanna take you to where i've been
and i wish you were here with me

Don't you know, I really miss you
yes i do, yeah
I really miss you,
oh yeah I do

I'm writing to say
had a wonderful day
hanging with my friends
(ohhh hanging with my friends)
but the memory die, as the sun hits the sky,
i'm alone again,
(ohhh alone again)
I wanna tell you the weather is fine, but;
when the night comes around , you are on my mind
and I wish you were here with me

Don't you know, I really miss you
yes i do, yeah
I really miss you,
oh yeah I do

He slowly reached into his case and pulled out the photo he secretly kept with him, he smiled as he looked at it, and slowly pulling it close to him as he drifted into a peaceful sleep with the dream of waking up next to her.

***I really miss you - by S club 7***