- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
enjoy

Thanks for the reviews, keep 'em coming
MAGGIES POV

I stoped and starred at AJ standing in front of me, I couldnt belive it, had he really come to tell me he loved me, when I had seen him earlier and our eyes locked, I thought my knees where going to go weak, Josh had made me feel alot of things in the beginging but this was somthing I only felt when I was around AJ.

"your boyfriends calling you" AJ told me, I starred at him in shock, my face going white, I could feel my legs giving way, and not through ectasy of seeing AJ again, but through fear of it being Josh. "my .... my ..... boyfriend" I stuttered,
"oh sorry, I forgot you got two boyfriends. but i'm not one of them" AJ said harshly, as he just glarred at me with hurt and anger in his eyes,
"Excuse me" I whispered as I pushed my way past him. I couldnt take it anymore I just ran, I decided to go mix with the party go'ers, I had missed everyone, but now I just wanted a break, I was sick of the fear, and saddness that consumed me, I just wanted to be wild and free for one night, I wanted a relashionship that I didnt have to be scared of, one that I knew my partner wouldnt hurt me, but protect and keep me safe. I sighed as the fast paced song came to an end and the soothing balled filled the speakers, but before the singing started I heard a familar voice. I spun around to see AJ on the stage, I smiled up at him as he started this speach.

HELLO EVERYONE AJ said into The microphone," I just want to say sorry to Maggie, I was a jackass, I don't know why I kept being nasty, but the truth is I should of run after you that day, and I didnt, I'm sorry and I do truely love you" he said, as he looked down at me with that killer smile of his as he started to sing Westlife's new song; I cry.

After the song ended I fled, how can he stand there one minute dissing me, and the confess his undying love to me the next, he's drunk, he doesnt know what he's saying kept running through my head as I run down the beach, I found a quiet place as I sat down and cried, I had been doing that a lot lately, and I hated it. I smiled slightly as all the memories started running through my head.

Memories
The love I left behind
I still think about it all the time
Nothing stays the same
Maybe I'm to blame
Oh I, I'd do it all again

I wipped the tears that were falling down my face away, I had come back here thinking everything was going to be the same as it was when we left, I had dreamed about coming back for along time, but now it was almost like I had never been here before, I was a stranger to my own home town. It was sad, but the thought struck me, All this time I blamed AJ for not running after me, but maybe I deserved it, Maybe this was all my fault, after all I never called him back, I looked up at the clear sky, the rushing waves, as the sudden thought struck me, Josh was all I was ever going to be able to get.

Through these eyes
I've seen a thousand lies
And it's taken years to realize
That nothing stays the same
And no one is to blame
But I, I'd do it all again

***AJ***
I watched her run away and just stood there, my heart broke again, I had to find a way to apologize, I know she's engaged, but he's all wrong for her ... didnt she see that, didnt she realize I was only person who could love her. She had to give me a chance, I didnt care what I had to do, I had let her walk out of my life once, and it had almost destroyed me, I wasn't about to let her go so quickly again, no matter who her fiance' was.

Does it really matter if you got it right?
Does it really matter who was wrong or right? (yeah)
All I know, yes I know that I can make it through
What about you?

Ooh my my
But ain't no way it's gonna change me (oh you wanna know)
Ohhh
Cause all the fear I've left behind (where you gonna go)
Yeah yeah
And only time will tell you what is meant to be

***Maggie***
I got up and walked a bit, the cool breeze making me feel a bit better, I was sick of the whole "AJ/Maggie" story, and I was determined to fix it. After all these years, who really cared what happened, or who started the fight, all that mattered was we made up for lost time, I had been without my best friend for long enough, it was time to get him back.

There's a place
I can't let go
Holding all the dreams I used to know
I wish it was the same
I guess no one's to blame
But I, I'd do it all again
Yeah yeah

***AJ***
I slowly walked down the beach, the ocean breeze making me a little more sober then when I first go here, I thought of how much I'd changed since the last time I'd actually sat on the beach and starred into the Ocean, thats when I realized it was at least 6 years ago, How had I changed so much with out actully realizing it? I sat down on the soft sand, and watched as the waves crashed against rocks, it was so wild in the ocean, but it brought a calm, relaxing sensation over me, I got up and went to look for Maggie. I wanted my best friend back.

Does it really matter if you got it right? (does it really matter?)
Does it really matter who was wrong or right? (who was wrong or right)
Looking at my life today and I'm alright (I'm alright)
Yes I'm okay (I'm okay)
Now I see the world in a better way (so much better now)
And I know, yes I know that I can make it through (yeah)

Memories
The love I left behind
I wish it was the same
I guess no one's to blame
No no nothing stays the same
And everything must change
Oh I
I'd do it all again
Oooh again
Again
Again
***Maggie***
I smiled as I noticed a guy walking towards me, My heart started racing and I walked faster to get to him, but when I got within distance, I stopped dead in my track, Joshua, was here and he had seen me.