- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
this story is my first story that i publish,I hope you'll like it..& I'd appreciate your feedback...
There he was,A.J...doing nothing but relaxing..he was in the bathtub doing that for more than an hour,just closing his eyes and breathing quietly..I was there,watching him for about 10 minutes but he didn't really notice that..it's great to see him once again after the backstreet's tour,they came home to spend Christmas and the new year holiday with their families..it was tough,that I wasn't able to see him and talk to him,you know,face to face during the tour,I have just missed him like hell,and now just seeing him once again and being with him brought me back to life..I can't get my mind off remembering how he looked at me at the airport yesterday when he arrived..the way he raised his eyebrows and mouthed,"I have missed you",I was still standing,smiled and mouthed back,"missed you like hell" and grinned..I ran to his arms and hugged him tight..his scent made me blow away..I took off his cap,kissed him,looked at his eyes that I missed,messed his hair up and kissed him again...I wasn't even aware that I didn't say hi to the other guys,who and their families have left us to reach their cars,it was An amazing moment..

I kept on watching Alex,relaxing peacefully..I wonder if he was really relaxing or he was thinking of something,because he didn't even notice that I walked closer to him,and when I reached him,I knelt to kiss him,so he opened his beautiful brown eyes,smiled and said,"hey...I didn't notice you are here"..i replied,"actually I was there for a while" while I was getting to the tub with all my clothes.."really?" he asked..I put my arms around his neck,whispered,"sorry for interrupting",and smiled,he put his arms around my waist,"it's my pleasure to be interrupted by you" then he added,"you know,I was so tired yesterday,I know we didn't even talk that much,and I didn't do or say everything I wanted to..so here we are,alone,in this tub...Perfect..heh"..I whispered in his ear,"I missed your touch" and I started kissing his neck..so he whispered,"missed yours,too"and rubbed my neck with his thumb,then as my mouth touched his beautiful sexy lips,and as we were having our perfect intimate kiss,his cellphone rang..I can't deny that I was pissed off,but I was more angry when I knew who the caller was..

It was that girl...that certain girl,Beth..whom I wasn't really comfortable with,she was Alex's ex..and now they are friends..she's a performer and seems to be depending on A.J. so much..I don't know,but yesterday she called him about 3 or 4 times on his cellphone,and they chatted for a long time..I thought in my mind,"what are they doing?what are they talking about?"I mean,Alex didn't even rest from the long,tiring tour,and she was there talking to him more than I did..I was truly mad yesterday,but I didn't say a word to A.J...so,she's doing that once again today..and she's spoiling my day with A.J...

Alex said to her,"so,Beth,wassup?" he listened to her for a moment and said,"today?! now??!!!"and raised his eyebrow..then he added,"yeah,sure,ok..see ya then"..I looked at him silently,and waited for his explanation for the "today" thing..so he explained saying,"well,it was Beth..and you know..I gotta meet her today to help her in some stuff..that's it..but I won't go now"..I looked him in the eye for a while,then I asked,"don't you think that she's getting all your time?",he looked at me,narrowed his eyes and quickly said,"what do you mean by that?"..so I explained,"well,yesterday you talked to her and now today...she's driving me nuts..and you don't even remember that you still have a girlf",he just opened his eyes widely he seemed to be confused and not knowing what to say,then he opened his mouth to talk,but I continued in talking,"don't say a thing..just listen to me..it's not about today and yesterday..even before that..I mean,you hang out together alot...it's ok with me..really..but the press,the magazines,they say that you two are in a relation..that really pissed me off..how could they say such a thing..do you know how much that hurts..to see all the people talking about cheating..I believe there's nothing between you and her..but it's them driving me crazy..I am hurt..believe me..I wanted to keep this all in my heart,and never say a word about this bullshit..but that's it..I can't do this anymore..because I'm done with this..you even where together in Spain,I don't think that this was a coincidence..you two go out together that I don't even see you enough...it's not about you..it's about her I'm not really comfortable with her at all..damn it..",A.J.looked like he was truly shocked with what he heard,like he didn't ever in his life imagine he would hear me saying that...it took him a moment to say,"are you jealous?"I yelled with an angry look on my face,"No..no I'm not..it's about her,about the press,about the people..and well..i don't feel like I'm number one in your life anymore..I don't feel I'm your girlf anymore"..he smiled and moved his hands to surround my waist again with them,"sweetheart,let them say what they want to..you know it's not true..because I luv you..only you..and about Beth,you know it's just business and friendship...nothing more" then he closed his eyes,and came closer to kiss me...but I moved back a little bit,and got out of the tub and sighed,"I don't wanna do it anymore" and left Alex thinking about everything that I said..he knew that I was absolutely serious..he followed me after he put his towel around his waist,"you seem to be so serious about it!!!"he exclaimed.."YES I am..damn it",I yelled,"but anyway,put your clothes on and go to her...I don't care"....he grabbed my arm quickly & looked me in the eye,"I will go to her,but not before you forget all these crazy,stupid stuff you think of..it's really stupid..how could you think like this..it's business..business...don't you understand?"..I closed my eyes and sighed,"ok..business..won't you go right now?"..he kissed me a little kiss,put his hand on ma cheek,"yeah,I'll go..but when I come back,we should have a talk..I don't wanna see you mad at me,okay??just think about everything I said,and erase all of your crazy thoughts..just fuck what everybody says..I don't care about anyone..you should do that too..many rumors have been said,you know the press,and believe me,this is another stupid rumor...just ignore,okay??"he tried to convince me while rubbing my back.....then with his sexy voice and a very cute smile on his lips he said,"I won't be late..so when I come back I guess I'll do some "relaxing" so that you can interrupt me once again..heh"..hearing that drew a big grin on my face so he kissed me and went to put his clothes on..