- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
hope u'll like this chapter...
The first thing that I saw in the morning when I opened my eyes, was a pair of eyes next to me on the pillow looking at me, I smiled,"what?!", it's unexpected to wake up in the morning and see that there's someone staring at you. It's funny though because you feel embarrassed and you don't know what to do.A.J. answered with a big smile on his face," nothing but it's so cute looking at you sleeping peacefully," I wanted to say something but then he added," except all of the snort". I shot him with a look," no...No. I don't snort...never" I paused for a moment & asked quickly," do I?" he grinned "yes you do"." no I don't"." you do"." do not...but...at least I don't talk while I'm sleeping, I got up at night to hear you mumbling and talking to yourself, like one night, I thought I thought you were talking to me, and tried hard to concentrate and understand what you were telling me, it was hilarious when I found out that you were still sleeping," Alex scratched his beard thoughtfully and said," do I really do that?", I asked," do I really snort?" so he answered,"no..I was just teasing you" I grinned," well so was I".

He moved his head on the pillow closer to mine and kissed the tip of my nose, I couldn't help but laughing, so he was like,"what? What is so funny?" I said,"nothing, i was ready for the kiss somewhere else not on my nose" he smiled" well it was the first thing that I could reach" then he began to laugh...Man how I love that laugh, it takes my breath away. He knows that there are two things in him that kill me-sure besides his body, his voice, his tattoos and his style-they are his eyes and his laugh. I absolutely can spend all day long just looking at his eyes and watching his lips as he laughs, that was my pleasure in life; just watching him and feeling that I'm the luckiest girl on earth because I've got him. He held my hand then he kissed me and said," I apologize for being late yesterday"..."oh boy, here we are discussing the thing that I was thinking of all night yesterday" I was telling myself. I smiled and said," never mind, it's ok" then I added," I was kinda sleepy, so I slept after you were gone"...

yeah,yeah, I know I lied, but I didn't wanna talk in the same subject, I didn't wanna say anything about him & Beth at least for now...I gotta see Amy & Nicole..sure...I wanna talk to them, I would probably tell them that I wish they hadn't told me anything, because I have been busy for 24/7 in thinking of this issue, and it's really killing me because I don't know what to do..And I would thank them for screwing my life with A.J….But…It's not their fault though, they have just told me what they saw, they had nothing to do with this and I can't blame them for what they've done.

Alex made me stop all of this thinking when he kissed the top of my hand and said," I don't want you to feel that I don't have time to spend with you", I didn't have any comment for that, but I placed my head on his chest, gently he started playing with my hair; moving his hand through it. I've always liked that feeling, it makes me relaxed & comfortable…I closed my eyes…I could feel his heartbeats, his breath & his soul...It's not like I just felt him physically; it was a deeper feeling, it was like we are one soul in different bodies. I have never felt this way before, it wasn't that deep ever, but this time it was like it's digging through me, I didn't only feel every breath he takes or every heartbeat his heart makes. But I also felt every sorrow and every happy memory that is saved in his mind, and is ready to pop up to his head-whether it was the right time or not- to draw either a smile or a tear on his face…I felt love..I felt all the love he has for me and it was like he gave me energy; the energy to love more..that gave me the sweetest feeling I've ever had, I even let go all the "Beth & A.J." thing for some time, I didn't wanna think about it, or about anything else; because I didn't want anything to distract me from feeling his energy, it was something I wanted to feel to the max,I wanted to fill my heart with..

I placed my hand on his neck, and rubbed it with my thumb, I opened my eyes, kissed his chest and said," love you Bone" he smiled to me and whispered," me too sweetheart", then he suddenly changed his tone, to his sweet joyful tone," so…any plans for today?"…"I gotta see Amy.Why? Anything in your mind?" I looked at him with my evil look on my face and winked, he absolutely could read my mind, he knew what I meant and what I wanted, so he raised his eyebrow and answered,"Maybe..."he paused for a while then added," As you like…it's up to you" and grinned...He could know what I would say; that I would stick with him for the rest of the day, because there's nothing in this world that I prefer more than being with him, I answered smiling and kissing his neck,"hmm…man how I miss those moments, and now I have the opportunity to do it all over again" I kept on kissing him," you know, it's been a while that we weren't able to do this…me & Amy going out together, I missed that", I stopped to watch his reaction and started giggling, he shot me with a look and he also started laughing. He knows that I love teasing him. the whole situation was really ridiculous but we were laughing so much, you know, there are times when you start laughing at anything and you never stop, even if you could somehow stop, you would remember how silly you were and start laughing once again, That was one of these times, we laughed until our eyes were tearful, it was absolutely one of the "laugh attacks"; I believe I was laughing with all my heart because of that feeling of safety which A.J. gives me, when I'm with him I feel safe and protected, it's a feeling that I've never felt before meeting Alex and missed it when he was gone during the tour.

While we were laughing, nothing could stop us..Except..Well..A cell phone ring. I was gonna explode, I whispered to myself,"GOD!!!Does she have a timer or what? Damn it Beth…she's gonna do anything to screw my life…but…wait a minute…this is my cellphone...ah...what a relief"...
That was Roza bestfriend,"it's Roza" I told Alex," tell her I miss her" he asked me..
-"hey Roza, what's up?"
-"hey"
I could tell that she wasn't alright, there was something weird about her voice, so I asked her," what's the problem hun?"
-"nothing, I'm just…fucked up. That's all. Will you please come to my home now; I need to talk to you"
-"yeah sure..But..What's going on? I'm getting worried"
She let out a big sigh, that I could feel a lot of frustration in, then she added," I'm not fine,anyway,I'll tell you when you're here", I answered her," ok,I'll change and come to you"

After I hung up, I looked at Alex, I was worried," what is it, baby?" he asked," I don't know, she didn't say anything", I paused then said," I hope it's not about her dad" as I got out of the bed and started changing as fast as I could. Alex tried to comfort me," I think her dad is fine after the surgery, he's still in the hospital, right?" I answered," yes, he's still there" while rushing to the Bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth..." The last two months were the worst for her, her father kept going in & out of the hospital, her life was like hell, you know how much Roza is attached to her father, it was really tough for her" by the en of this sentence I was ready to leave, I took my bag and the key of my car, quickly kissed A.J. goodbye and rushed out while I was hearing A.J.'s voice telling me to send Roza his greetings and to drive slowly.