- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
it's been a while that iu havent updated anything..hope u'll like ma new chapter..
It doesn't take a lot of time to reach nick's home ; where Roza stays , ten minutes maximum and I'm there , but this time I lost all sense of time, I didn't know how I drove my car and reached there.

I knocked the door, Raz opened , didn't say hi or whatever , I didn't even wait for her to say anything , I immediately said with a look of anxiety ,"what is it baby?", her lips faked a smile as she commented ,"won't you say hello first?".. " yeah , sure … hello , now what is it?" , "come on in , I'll tell you ". She let me in then said , "I should go back to New York " she paused , "to stay there "…I was totally stunned , I thought what in the world would force her to leave everything she got right here and go back to NY , I asked ,"anything wrong with your father?"… She looked at me, "no, actually it's about me" she answered as she sat on the couch. She took a few seconds so that she can say,"I don't think I'm the one for Nick"… "Wait a minute, you don't think you're the one for Nick, that's ridiculous" I commented, I was still not believing that Raz is saying that. Raz & Nick went through many ups and downs together , she can't let go of Nick , they're so attached to one another , no one knows them like I do… & I know Raz can't live without him , neither can Nick. So hearing Raz saying that was absolutely shocking to me… I looked at her suspiciously, "Roza, are you serious? I'm sure it's not you saying this", "nah why? I meant what I said ", she didn’t look at me; like she believed that if she don't let me see her eyes I would believe her lie. At that moment I knew she was lying but I didn't know why, because she doesn't have those crazy ideas. She believes that Nick & she are soul mates, she strongly believes in this, so that everyone who knows them finds it really intuitive. Roza was always excited and just really anxious whenever she saw Nick, like her heart would open up and her eyes would immediately glow , even while living with him , she always felt the same , and whenever the did something special together like going out for a romantic dinner , she would tell me every small detail , it's like she doesn't believe her eyes when she's with Nick , though they are together for seven months…" why?" the question ran out of my mouth , "it's just like that…I don't know…I don't know why" her words came out really quickly like she had many things in her mind and wanted me to know all of them , before she loses her ability to speak. "Everyone around me says that; I and Nick are not meant to be to each other." She said it with a broken heart; her eyes began to become tearful,"my family, my friends, all the people I know say it. I'm not for him.", "if you are not for him, then who is?" I asked her because I knew they are perfect together. "Do you feel it in your heart that you don't love him anymore?'Cause I can't believe a word of what you're saying. Just a few weeks ago you were saying you can't live without him. It doesn't make any sense to me "… "I'm so confused…I don’t know…" she lost her calmness "God help me, I know nothing. I don't feel like I used to , besides , what they say is true , God , I can't take this " her voice was shivering…I was looking at her , she has never been like this before ; broken inside and confused , I felt like a part of her has died. I have never seen her in such a mess, she was trying to hide how bad she felt, but I feel everything, she doesn't need to say a word. " and do 'they' know you and Nick better than yourselves?" , "no , they don't" she said ,"but…it's true , I mean Nick is like a rock star , whatever he wants he can get ; cars , houses , even girls…and I'm asking myself why? Why me? He knows many many girls prettier than me, so why me?...maybe I'm just 'another chick'. I don't wanna think about this , but some bad , dark ideas are on my mind…I can't help it , and I ask myself every single day why did he choose me? And why did you set us a day that night?? Maybe I wasn't ready to have another relation after Jim and what if I AM the one for Jim not Nick.", "now you're saying this!!!" I exclaimed, "but you were the one who dumped him, you said that you didn't love him anymore, and you broke up with him…I know you never been happier before meeting Nick. But you know what, that sounds like what your family says, why don't they accept that you and Nick are together now. I can't believe this; you're talking just like them. God , how could you abandon all the things that you strongly fought for this easily…and suddenly it's now my fault that you two are together 'cause of that date??!!!". She covered her face with her hands and started crying, I blamed myself for being tha6t tough; she needed me to comfort her, not to yell at her. I hugged her tightly ,"I'm sorry " I apologized , "nah" I could see pain in her eyes , "you don't even know what I did"…I said nothing , because I knew Roza wouldn't do something horrible , she's just so pure , so careful. She won't do a thing then regret it, "I'm sure you're over-reacting sweetheart." I commented. "I have been meeting Jim for a few days, and I kissed him"…I was silent; my head was full of questions about Jim; why the hell did he come back? Why did they kiss? And what is going on in his mind?... I could hear her breaths go louder and louder, she wept, and her voice faded away as she was saying, "yesterday I slept with him…I cheated on Nick"