- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
ooh the end is nearing, are you as anxious as I am?

Don't worry I plan on writing the Beginnings so you all can find out how it all began. :-D
Alex could feel Kevin’s eyes boring into him as they sat on opposite couches. Alex found Kevin and told him that he knew where April was but that she asked him to promise not to tell Kevin. She said she was going to be back shortly, so what was there to worry about Alex had asked him. Kevin was pissed, but he waited for her to come back, staring Alex down the entire time.

“I think I found where Nick might be.” Alex managed to stammer out.

“If you knew where Nick was, why did you let April go after May and Brian?” Kevin growled.

Alex looked down at his hands, unsure the next course of action. “I really thought she was just going to try and talk to May; I didn’t think it would take her this long.” He offered as a poor apology.

“You didn’t think that Brian would let April leave again?” Kevin stood, unable to stay calm anymore. He flew at Alex grabbing him by the neck and holding him against the wall. “If you thought I was bad when I was the Creator’s pawn, imagine what I’m going to do to you if I find out anything bad has happened to April.” He released Alex and watched him rub his neck. “Don’t you know where the Creator lives?” Kevin asked angered that they just didn’t head there.

“I do, but why would they go there, Brian does not have a child to offer her anymore. There will be no child’s blood for her.”

Kevin laughed at Alex and moved away. “You all think this is about the blood of the child don’t you? Or the prophecy about the child undoing the world, that child was Antigone!” He looked back at Alex. “She was the child that would bring the world to darkness.”

Confused Alex asked, “Well then why does she want your child?”

“Because, he is my child!” Kevin yelled at him.

“But Brian, he is trying to make a child with May.”

“Brian, I’m sure, thinks that Antigone will be pleased with any child, she does love the sound of a child’s laughter.” Kevin sat, laying his head in his hands. “She either wants to raise my child as her own, to turn him against me later or flat out kill him because he is mine. Either way she wants her revenge on me for what I did when I killed my first child.”

*****

“Why?” May questioned. “You have a new follower; I want to follow in your footsteps, why do you need her?”

“I have lived a long time my child,” Antigone looked at May, holding April by the neck. The young vampire was no match for her and could not stop her from attacking her sister. “I am glad that you have chosen to become my child, but your sister; well she’s my revenge dear. It has nothing to do with you and I’m sorry you have to see this, but it will be done.”

“Revenge?” May questioned hoping it would stall the Creator long enough for her to think of some plan to save her sister.

“Kevin,” she muttered and took a deep breath. “I can smell him all over your sister.” She turned her eyes from May and looked directly into April’s scared eyes. “He is mine and I will have him back!”

Brian screamed in frustration from across the garden. “You want him still?” He screamed at the Creator. “After all he put you through, you are still willing to take him back as if none of the past hundred years happened?” Turning from the scene he ran into the darkness ashamed and upset.

May looked back at the Creator who stood smirking in the direction that Brian ran off into.

“Pathetic, he was always trying too hard to be…” The Creator stopped mid-sentence and began to squeeze April’s neck tighter.

“I guess I have you to thank for existing still May, and that is the reason I did not flat out kill you, but honored your request to join me. Your sister almost got me killed. You, of course, helped, but when you leaned down to me that night and let me lick the blood from your lips. That little bit was enough to recharge me until I could find a new blood source.”

April’s scared eyes turned to look at May the best she could, shock now portrayed.

The Creator cackled. “Yes April, your sister is the reason I am still walking this earth. So I can forgive you May, but April has to go. That way when I get a hold of her son he will not have to worry about a mortal woman trying to convince him that she is his mother, he will call me mother.”

April kicked her legs towards the Creator, but without breath her movements were beginning to become limited and her face was turning purple.

May crouched towards the ground and wept.

“Get your tears out now, my child; you will not feel these emotions after tonight. I did not allow you to keep them like I have some of my sons.” The Creator turned her head from May and continued to strangle the life out of April.

May looked around her, finding rocks she picked one up and threw it at the Creator’s head, hitting the side of her face.

“May, darling, do not try your mother’s patience. You’ll find I am kind, but I punish harshly when there is just cause. I want all my children to obey their mother.” She finished before another rock smacked her head. Another rock started to fly towards her face, the Creator dropped April and used her hands to protect her face but not in time, one final rock May threw hit her on her temple and knocked her to the ground.

May took her opportunity and flew towards the Creator, sitting atop her and picking up various rocks, bashing the Creator’s head in. With her new found strength she watched as she continued to smash the woman’s head in, eventually tearing the skull away from the rest of the body.
She looked down at her clothes covered in blood and then looked at her sister. She screamed in agony and tore away following after Brian.