- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey people next chapter. I had a bit of help on this chapter by my friend Lissa so i just want to shot out a thanks to her. So i hope you's like it and don't forget to review.
"Mummy, Mummy" I woke up when i felt the bed move. I opened my eyes to see Lakee sitting there eyes wide opened and hair sticking up in every direction. I looked at the clock and groaned, How kids can wake up at six o'clock with so much energy i'll never know.

"What are you doing Prince?" He signed and threw his little hands up in the air, letting them fall back down to his sides. blowing a puff of air through his lips he replied.

"Beekie mummy." I giggled at the way he said it. It was more of an statement than an answer. I looked around the room then looked back at Lakee with my eyebrows raised.

"Where's Rayn?" He scrached the back of his head while his eyes flicked from the door back to me.

"bed she no want get up." I felt my eyebrows narrow in as i climbed out of bed. It's wierd for Rayn not to get up when Lakee does, she hates to be away from her brother. I walked into their yellow walled bedroom with Lakke wondering in behind me.

"Sweetie are you okay baby?" I asked as i sat on her bed, ranning a hand through her hair. I felt her forehead was abit warm and her face looked pale.

"Tired mummy." I bit my lip and got off the bed walking over to the twins closet. I dressed Lakee in a blue shirt with white overalls and ran a brush through his blonde hair putting his blue socks and Blue clues shoes on. I went over to Rayn and dressed her in a Pink top and white overalls.

"Where go mummy?" I brushed out Rayn's light brown hair putting it in a ponytail.

"We're taking Rayn to see the doctor Lakee." I said as i put on her pink socks and Brats shoes. I could see Lakee was going to starting complaining but he stopped when i gave his the 'don't even start' look. He hates going to the doctors, Lakee is an ative boy he can't keep still for more than 3 minutes. I carried Rayn down into the kitchen and grabbed a chocolate poptart out of a box for Lakee to eat in the car. I strapped Rayn into her Brat's carset and then Lakee into his Blue Clue's one. As soon as i pulled my ford taurus on to the road Lakee started to voice out his distaste of going to the doctor's.

"No ike mummy." I groaned.

"Lakee Rayn's not well. She needs to see the doctor."

"But mummy." I looked at him through my review mirror.

"Lakee if you don't stop i'm-" I was cut off when i was jerked forward. I looked up to see i had rear ended a BMW. I banged the steering wheel and looked into the back at the twins.

"Are you's okay?" They both nodded their heads.

"Shit i can't have this happening now. how am i going to pay for this." I was cut off when i heard a knock at my window.

"Don't move." I said as i climbed out rubbing my forehead. Where did this headache come from?

"I'm so sorry i didn't see you stop i'm in a rush you see i'm taking my daughter to the doctor she's sick and-"

"Nicole?" As soon as i heard the voice my eyes snapped open and i looked up only to stare into blue eyes identical to my young son's.

"Nick." I felt my voice catch and my hands start to trimble. Oh god not now. I saw Nick look into the back window of my car, his eyes connected with my daughter's then he looked over at my son for a couple of seconds then back to me.

"What?...them?... Nicole?" He's face held a look of confusion.

"Nick can we please do this swapping insurrance thing because i really need to get going." He looked back at the twins then back to me.

"You said your talking her to the doctor's." I groaned. Me and my big mouth.

"Look Nick i really need to go."

"Why? What's wrong with her? Is she sick?" Well Nick when someone goes to the doctor they normally are. When i heard a cry came from the car i span around to see Rayn had started crying.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked as i opened her door and kneeled in to ran my hand over her head.

"Mummy, mummy." I could feel her temperature had gone up and with her condition that is not good. I grabbed a peice of paper out of my bag and a pen, i wrote down my insurrance details and gave it to Nick.

"Here look i have to go ring them and they'll fix it up." I got back into the car only to find out the bloody thing wouldn't start. I bang the steering wheel and felt tears prick my eyes. Lakee had joined his sister in her crying and my headache had started to get worse. I heard the back door open, i jumped out of the car just as Nick was lifting Rayn out.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He shot me a glare and cradled Rayn closer to him.

"She needs a doctor and your car wont start. So don't start with me and grab your son." He snapped as he grab Rayn's carseat out and walk up to his car.

"It's okay Lakee." I said as i grabbed him out along with his carseat slamming the door shut behind me. After we had got the kids into his car, We moved mine out of the road and locked it up. Right now i didn't care how i got to the doctor's just as long as i got there.