- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay people here is the first part of chapter 3. Please let me know what you's think.
It didn't take the twins long to fall asleep in the back of Nick's BMW which i was thankful for. I looked out the window as i breathed in through my nose i realised how much i miss Nick's smell he still had that smell the one that a baby has after a bath.

"How old are they?" That snapped me out of my chain of throughts. I looked over at Nick watching the car infront of us.

"Huh."

"How old are they?" I bit my lip as i looked over my shoulder at the sleeping twins.

"Just turned two." He nodded his head which cause his blonde hair on his foehead swayed, i couldn't help but smile at how it was the same thing that happens to Lakee's hair when he moves his head.

"Twins." I nodded and returned my glaze to the window. "What are their names?"

"Lakee and Rayn." He glaced at me when he heard that.

"What are their full names?"

"Lakee Tanner Brooks and Rayn Bowe Brooks." He shook his head and gribbed they steering wheel tighter.

"You couldn't even give them MY last name. First you don't tell me i have two kids, and not only that you didn't even give then my last name." That had me look at him. His mad because i didn't give them his last name, you've got to be kidding me!

"Nick-" Before i could even finish he smacked the top of the steering wheel with his palms.

"DON'T you even dare tell me their not mine. All you have to do is look at him and you can see his mine." I glanced at the twins to see if they had awoken, i was glad to see them still deep asleep. They didn't need to heard this converstation.

"First don't raise you voice you'll wake them. Second i wasn't even thinking of saying that they an't yours. And thridly if i had given them your last name how do you think it would of went down, espeacilly with how much Lakee looks like you. I don't want that kind of life for my children." Nick didn't say anything as he drove around the corner. I throught all was going to be left at that, but knowing Nick i knew it wouldn't be.

"Our's." My head span around at that comment.

"What."

"Our's. They are OUR children." I glared at him.

"They are MY children. You havn't been around, so don't you try taking a role in their lives." He stopped at a red light and looked at the twins then to me. He lowered his voice and moved his face closer to mine.

"I havn't been around that's right. But not by CHOICE, if you had picked up the fucking phone and rang me i would of been here as quick as i could of. So don't you DARE talk to me about not been around. Iam still their FATHER wither you like it or not." I stared into his eyes until he broke away and noticed the light had turned green. "Why are you taking her to the doctor's."

"Because she's sick." He opened he's mouth, but closed it again when he saw the doctor's building. As soon as the car stopped i jumped out and walked around to Rayn's door opening it.

"Rayn baby come on we're at the doctor's." She opened her eyes and gave a little groan then closed them. I held her in one arm and got the carseat out, when i looked up i saw that Nick had got Lakee who is now wide awake out of the car.

"Lakke hold my pants leg and don't let go." He did what he was told and we walked into the waitting room where i sat the twins on one of the benches then sat Rayn's carseat by the wall.

"Where's his carseat? you can bring it in and leave it by Rayn's. We'll get a cab home." He looked at the twins then walked up yo me and looked me straight in the eyes. Which is hard with be only been five foot six.

"You can't really think i'm going to leave. I know about them now Nicole and i want to be their father. I'm not the 26 year old you left 3 years ago. I've grown up and i want my kids to know me as well as i want to know them. IF you try to stop me i WILL take you to court. I will get the BEST laywer's and i'll win and when i do i'll take them back to cali with me." He stopped to take a glance at the twins then glared at me. "And you can COUNT on that Nicole."