- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay next chapter. Keep the great reviews coming.
Nick stood quiet looking at me until he took another step towards me and lifted his hand up to wipe the tear i felt of my check.

"Mummy." Both of us broke eye contact and looked over at the door when Lakee's small voice had came from.

"What's wrong prince." I said as i walked over to him and kneeled down infront of him he put his little hands on my cheeks.

"No cry mummy." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm fine baby. These are happy tears." He looked from me to Nick with disbeliving eyes.

"No ell mummy." Nick kneeled down so he could come down to Lakee's level.

"I wouldn't yell at your mummy buddy." Lakee let go of my face took a step towards Nick and stood there for a minute looking at him, then span around on his little feet and ran up the stairs. I stood up and looked at a confused and hurt Nick. I took a step towards him when i heard feet thumping down the stairs. Lakee came up to me with a picture frame. He turned it around and i saw a picture of Nick i put in the twins room just before they were born.

"Daddy." He said pointing to Nick while shaking the photo. I knew it wouldn't of been long untill he worked it out but i wasn't expecting for him to work it out this quick. I nodded my head that was enought to confirm it. Lakee bent down and placed the picture frame on the ground, standing up he walked over to the still kneeling Nick and stuck his hand out towards Nick.

"Hi ice to eat you." I had to put my hand over my mouth to keep myself from laughing out lourd, Nick smiled and shook his hand.

"I'm very happy to meet you Lakee." Lakee nodded and stepped back then turned back to me.

"No cry mummy." and with that he ran back up the stairs. I shook my hand and picked up the photo off the floor placing it on the kitchen table. Nick looked at it then back to me while standing up.

"You really did tell them." I nodded and went back to cut Lakee's sandwitch. "He's a great little boy you've done a great job." I nodded again and yelled for Lakee to come back down. I heard him come down the stairs and walk into the room just as i placed his plate on the table.

"What would you like on yours Nick." I asked as i walked past him back to the sink, he came up behind me and looked over my shoulder looking at the food i had placed out.

"Cornbeef and pickles thanks." I nodded and started making his sandwitch. Nick went over and sat across from Lakee at the table. "So little man what things do you like?" Lakee looked up at him and swallowed what he had in his mouth.

"Songs, balls, games, books, mummy and Ray." I heard Nick giggle. "You?" Lakee asked taking another bite out of his chesse sandwitch.

"I like all of them." That had Lakee look up.

"Mummy and Ray too?" Nick smiled at him and thanked me as i sat his plate down infront of him.

"Yep and i like you too." That made Lakee blush and look down at his plate.

"You here always?" Nick looked up at me and i shugged my shoulders returning to my sandwitch making.

"I hope so buddy. i really hope so." Lakee finished his lunch and jumped off the chair reaching for Nick's hand.

"Come look, come look." Nick laughed and nodded at him, looking at me as he got dragged out the door. The one thing i could think of as i started cleaning up was, It felt so good to see father and son together.