- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The idea for this came to me while I was listening to 'Just Want You To Know,' I hope y'al like it.
Nick Carter and Gabriella Tate meet at club Alliance in New York City the day after he and the rest of BSB begin their well deserved break. They spend the night getting to know one another; they both feel a connection but leave the club without exchanging anything more than a ‘goodbye.’
Years later as BSB is recording their first studio album together in five years, the memory of Gabriella pops into Nick’s head and refuses to leave.
Finally the album, now titled ‘Never Gone’ is finished and BSB is getting ready to celebrate its release and to embark on their first tour in five years.
On opening night Nick thinks his mind and eyes are playing tricks on him when, in the middle of ‘Just Want You To Know’ he spies Gabriella in the front row of the audience.
In the five years since she met him, Gabriella hasn’t been able to get Nick Carter out of her head. Her family and friends think the cause of that is because she finally got to meet one of her idols, the FAMOUS Nick Carter, but they’re wrong.
When she hears the news that BSB is back with a new album and tour, the first thing she does is run out and buy tickets to a few concerts including the one on opening night.
The night of the concert their eyes meet and she’s sure that he doesn’t recognize her. He surprises both of them when he walks down into the pit in front of the audience and stops when they’re face-to-face. When the song ends she hands him a card that she should have given him a long time ago.