- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So sorry girls for the delay! I am currently finishing up the story so it will be finished and posted! Thanks for being patient!
Chapter 3
December 21st, 2005

AJ looked down at Win as he ran his fingers through her hair, marveling at what they had just done. Her head lay on his chest, her hand lay on his stomach.
“I’ve never felt like that with anyone else,” Win said stroking the light hairs above AJ’s belly button.
“Like what?” AJ asked.
“Loved while you were making love to me,” Win replied sighing.
“I feel that way too.” AJ replied.
“I’m hungry, what about you?” Win asked.
“Now that’s one thing that never changes, sex always builds up an appetite,” AJ replied laughing.
“An appetite for what?” Win asked.
“More sex,” they both laughed.
“Come on, roast beef is just as good cold,” Win said patting his stomach and sitting up. They slipped into their clothes and grabbed their food so they could eat in bed. They sat across from each other eating and talking and laughing.
“So are you going to stay with me?” he asked looking at her.
“If you want me to,” Win replied.
“If I want you to? What do you think?” AJ asked shaking his head. Win laughed. He leaned forward to give her a small kiss.
“I’ve missed this,” Win replied smiling.
“Me too.” AJ was quiet for a moment chewing.
“Win, what are we going to tell everyone?” AJ asked.
“The truth,” Win replied with a mouth full of roast beef.
“Really, I mean what if they,”
“AJ, nothing comes out of lying. Yeah it was a fiasco, but if we try to make up something, it’ll always look worse later. We’ll just say that we are together again, that’s all,” Win replied.
“Good, but it’s still going to be awkward, no matter what we do.” AJ replied.
“Of course it is, but I don’t care. I love you AJ, just remember that,” Win replied looking at him with the seriousness of her statement in her eyes.
“Let’s not worry about it until tomorrow, okay?” AJ asked.
“All right, it’s late, we should get some sleep.” Win said getting up and returning the dishes to the cart. She turned back to look at AJ and found him watching her.
“Now lets see, where am I going to sleep, hum,” Win said putting a finger on her chin.
“Get your ass, back in this bed, right now,” AJ said playfully.
“If you say so,” Win replied, sprinting toward the bed she jumped up and landed beside him. They kidded around for a few minutes, rolling around and laughing at one another.
“Come on AJ, you know we both have to get up in the morning,” Win said finally.
“Oh all right, hit the light on your side,” Win leaned to the left side of the bed and switched the lamp off, cloaking the room in darkness once again. They snuggled down into the sheets, AJ wrapping his arms around Win and flinging his leg over her hip as usual. This always made her laugh.
“What?” he asked.
“I missed that too,” she replied patting his leg.
“I knew you did.”
“Yeah, good night baby boy, I love you,” Win replied.
“Good night beautiful, and this time I’m not going to let you go.” AJ said holding tight to Win, smiling as he drifted off to sleep.