[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: A powerful battle rages on. There is one who must stay hidden and protected, wrapped in the sheath of goodness. For the sake of us all.


ON HIATUS



Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Brian, Kevin
Genres: Action, Adventure, Alternate Universe, Fantasy, Horror, Supernatural, Suspense
Warnings: Death, Graphic Violence, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4
Completed: No
Word count: 10013
Read: 4100
Published: 10/31/06
Updated: 11/08/06

1. Purgatory State by Rose [ - ] Liked (2271 words)
Alright, this might be a little lengthy but its not worth a chapter space so here it goes. :) This story is based a bit off the idea of a story I collaborated on with another author. It was called Pursuing Reality and was up till today when I took it down. It was never finished and was left to dust for a long time. I wanted to continue it but it just didn't come to pass. I accepted it cause collaborations do die out. However I still loved the idea it originated from and refused to let it die. So I am now revamping it, adding on, and rewriting it entirely. So although it came from that idea, this is my fic alone. The old story we haven't touched for a couple years. I am writing this new one alone and integrating new ideas and changes to it. Thank you Ana for doing that old story Pursuing Reality with me while we did.


This however is a totally new story and I am really proud of it so far. So I hope you enjoy! I just wanted to explain and give credit for the original story I worked on with her that inspired this one.

2. The Inevitable by Rose [ - ] Liked (2351 words)
Thanks for the feedback so far. It definitely inspired another chapter hehe. So thankies and enjoy :).

3. Doing What Is Necessary by Rose [ - ] Liked (2912 words)
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. However, let me say, this chapter is one of the reasons for the warnings, and the R rating. You've been warned, but enjoy! Hehe.

4. Ties That Bond by Rose [ - ] Liked (2479 words)
And here is another spankin' new chapter. Thanks for all the reviews and messages I've gotten. I'm surprised at how you guys like it so much, and appreciate it. It keeps my muse alive hehe. Enjoy the chapter.