- Text Size +
His eyes twitched. He cleared his throat nervously as he tried once again to come up with a plan. Any plan. She would be his. It was fact. Just a matter of time now before the inevitable happened. He grinned with menace in his eyes as he realized the perfect plan. He fought the urge to do a evil cackle. That would be too cheesy.

She's already yours, just take her for yourself. Shes defenseless against you.
his other side peeked out, without warning.

No, she has to come to me, willingly. Thats all in the game. I can't cheat, or Aj will have my hide.
He argued passionately.

But you'll never win without a little help. I'll help you. You'll certainly win then. Aj won't stand a chance.
His other self cooed, tempting him to his very core.

But, what about....Karla? Emma? Libby? Kristin?
He pleaded for it to stop, but he was too weak to argue with his worst enemy, himself.

All are taken care of except Kristin, I'm gonna leave that to you. You know what must be done.
And like that, he was gone, from his mind. Leaving him in utter despair. He knew what must be done.




Stop right there, That’s exactly where I lost it
See that line?, Well I never should have crossed it
Stop right there, Well I never should have said that
It’s the very moment that I wish that I could take back


I’m sorry for the person I became
I’m sorry that it took so long for me to change
I’m ready to be sure I never become that way again
'Cause who I am hates who I’ve been
Who I am hates who I’ve been


The paper had clearly been folded numerous times, in all different directions as the weeks progressed. He just couldn't get this idea out of his head, so he jotted down a few more lines before refolding the now precious piece of paper.

I talked to absolutely no one
Couldn’t keep to myself enough and the things
Bottled inside had finally begun to create so much pressure that I’d soon blow up and
I heard the reverberating footsteps
Syncing up to the beating of my heart
And I was positive that unless I got myself together
I would watch me fall apart

He placed the paper in his wallet, keeping it safe from everyone but himself.




She danced merrily, on the edge of happiness, but not quite obtaining it. What had happened? What had changed? She was content at the state of mind she was at, but she urged for more. Boy, would she ever get it. She went ahead and smiled sexily at her dancing partner. He really was a little rusty on moves, but with abs like that, why did it matter?

"Kevin.." she breathed his name, undetectable to noone but herself. Sweat started dripping off her brow, but she ignored it. Later, she welcomed the pain of tired muscles that were overworked. This was for the good of the band, afterall. She gulped nervously as he inched closer, oblvious to her inner turmoil.

"Autumn, you're doing great. I never thought that you would learn soo quickly. I sincerely apologize for making you become my dance partner. But with Libby quitting on us, we had no time to hire anyone else. This is only for 5 weeks, you'll get used to it, I promise." he dipped her dramatically, sliding his hand up the bare flesh at her side.

The breath wooshed out of her lungs as his hands came into contact with her sensitive flesh. Finishing the move, she jumped over his leaning body and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind, part of her body visible from the invisible audience. Her lungs burned for air , on fire. Thats when she realized that she had been holding her breath, antcipating his next touch.

In one fire burning rush, air filled her lungs and she coughed. If he wasn't holding her, she would have dropped straight to the floor.

"Are you okay?" concern etched his chiseled features.

"Yess...." she wheezed the word, coughing some more until her throat felt raw. Looking around frantically, she found the precious water bottle she sought. She guzzled most of it down and turned around, sheepishly.

"Are we done for the day?" she could barely keep her cheeks from reddening. Hiding herself, she turned away from him.

"Yes, we're done, go hit the showers." she scampered away hurredly, not noticing the eyes watching her every move.


Autumn sighed nervously at what she was about to do. Knocking impatiently, she waited for an answer.

She wasn't prepared for the sight she saw.

"Brooke?" Her heart shattered into a million pieces and she tried to gulp down more air, but it seemed that it was all used up.

"Oh, its just you Autumn." she turned her head casually, like nothing was wrong and talked to the person behind her. "I'll be back in a second babe."

She heard Kevin purr from inside. "Alright honey, but hurry up, will ya??" . Then the door closed and he was out of her view. How did he get here so fast? She didn't take THAT long to shower, did she?

"Brooke, what are you doing?" She didn't want to be the first to break the tension, but someone had too. Brooke was just giving her a rude stare.

"I only have one word to say to you...Paybacks a bitch!" She opened the door quickly and slammed it behind her.

Autumn didn't stay around to hear the sounds she knew were coming. She ran as fast as she could towards her room. There wasn't enough time for tears to fall over her heart beating frantically and shattering in under a minute. She collapsed onto the floor as soon as the door closed.

She didn't notice the person in the room with her, or the arms that soon came around her a few seconds later. She nuzzled into him and inhaled his scent. She vowed to thank him later. Aj was always so sweet to her. So why was her heart breaking for the lost chance at kevin?

Soon, she fell into a tear induced sleep, content in the arms of her savior on the floor of her room.