- Text Size +
It just made no sense. Brooke? How could she...When did she...? Autumn replayed the images in her mind. Kevin's Sexy body only covered by a sheet laying on the bed....Brooke's barley clothed back receeding into the room.

When had everything changed?


8 years ago, John Denn High School, Graduation Day.


Brooke jumped up and down excitedly as her boyfriend of two years, Bobby hugged her around the waist.

"Can you believe it? We finally graduated!!!!" Her smile was big as she kissed him on the lips.

"Yes, it is awesome babe." He said half-heartedly, his attention focusing on Autumn, who was a mere 10 feet away, hugging her parents. Her short black metallic skirt showed off her wonderful legs. Her beautiful chest was showed off by a tight fitting lowcut blue top. She wore the most beautiful blue metallic sandals. But he wasn't into fashion, not really. He was staring at her beautiful smile. The way it seemed to light up the room. In fact, he was soo focused on her, he barely reacted in time to kiss Brooke back. She looked at him and smiled widely, making his heart thump in his chest.

Brooke skipped and charged Autumn, they both laughed and hugged each other. What was in store for them in the future?

Brooke slipped away to hug her family.

Autumn yawned and headed to the ladies room. After using the facilities, she washed her hands, reapplied her lipstick that wore off, and played with her hair.

Opening the door, she saw Bobby leaning by the water fountain, staring at her intently.

"Hi Bobby! " She said cheerfully. "Have you seen Brooke? We're supposed to go get our nails done."

He didn't looked enthused as he mumbled a "no."

Autumn looked at him concerned as she looked around for Brooke, not spotting her. "Is everything alright.?"

He laughed a little. "Yes, everything's more than okay." His eyes looked hungrily over her, taking on an animalstic, predatory gaze.

In a move faster than she could catch, he pinned her up against the wall, kissing her fiercely. Moving his hand up and down her leg.

Autumn just stood there, as tears rolled down her face. "I want you bad baby, you look so good in this dress." He nibbled her ear lightly, as he pressed himself up against her. He tried pushing her back into the womans restroom, but Autumn planted her feet firmly on the ground until her whole body shook from the effort.

Her legs giving out, she got shoved into the small 2 stall bathroom. Her heart stopped beatting when she heard the solid click of the old wooden door lock.

Bobby groaned when he heard a stall door open. He should have planned this better.

He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the all to familiar back of his girlfriend, Brooke exiting the stall.

He leaned in closely to Autumn and whispered.

"You better play this off bitch, or everyone you ever loved will die. " He kissed her neck quickly putting his hands around her waist, putting her hands on his shoulders.

"Oh and sweetheart, Brooke will be the first."

Tears rolled down her cheeks silently as the complexity of her situation hit her. She let the tears dry on her face as she took a deep breath and hoped she wouldn't regret what she was about to do.

"Yea babe, that feels good. " She rubbed as little of herself on him as possible. From anothers view, it looked raunchy.

"Bobby?" She couldn't bare the emotion in her voice. She started shaking. Hopefully this would be convincing enough. She could feel her heart breaking in two, for hers was doing the same.

She kissed him full on the mouth, then turned around to rub herself against him as lightly as possible.

"Oh, Brooke, could you please give us a minute?" She could feel the coldness of her words, the monotone of her voice, but all the while her heart was breaking, her soul dying.

Brooke's throat clogged up, her heart stopped and tears sprang to her eyes as she saw Bobby and Autumn in a liplock.

"Geez Autumn, I don't want you like that, stop trying to hit on me. I love Brooke. Slut." He pushed Autumn away, and she felt a little bit of satisfaction.

She felt more confident that she was prettier than Autumn at least.

Bobby ran over to Brooke and got on his hands and knees.

"Please baby, forgive me, I love you. She just kissed me, I had no control over it. Right Autumn? " He looked over at Autumn and dared her to respond negatively towards him.

Her heart broke more as she said the words neither one would forget or forgive.

"Yes. I wanted him so bad, I couldn't help myself. " She made it as convincingly as she could. It must have been enough because Brooke left crying in the arms of Bobby who was whispering reassurances in her ear.

After the door clicked shut, she collapsed to her knees and let out gut renching sobs, unable to control them.


Present Day

She never bothered to try and explain to Brooke, she was too afraid. Bobby lurked out there somewhere, waiting, always waiting for her to screw up and tell Brooke the truth so he could kill everyone she's ever loved.

After that incident, she hadn't heard much of Brooke until a few years ago, where she up and contacted her for no reason. She acted like nothing was wrong. She acted as if she put the past behind her. If Brooke could, then she could, too.

They've been buddy buddy up until now. Making up for lost years. They shopped, watched movies, even had an apartment together at one time.

Has this been all an act?

She stumbled across the room and gasped when someone grabbed her from behind.