- Text Size +
Autumn stood in the center of the hotel, trying to get everyones attention. Her dress, too clingy for her tastes, was getting on her nerves. It was made of a thick material, that stretched for added comfort. However, that was a two-edged sword. Where it stretched, it clinged. It fit snug on her hips, chest, and waist. On it, was a million multi color beads. Hand sewn.Which, cost a fortune. The dress fit her daring mood perfectly. Its uneven hemline and riskque lines made her a little self concious but happy. The holes in the cloth were supposed to be there, showing of part of her pearly white skin. A hole just above her hip, on her lower back, and above her chest were some of the more obvious ones. The holes weren't that big, but brought attention to her. Unessecary attention. The dress itself was white. On her feet were a pair of beaded sandals, made especially for this dress. Her feet were beginning to hurt. 5 inch heels will do that to you. But, if the heels were too short, the dress would drag, too long, the dress would look too small for her. She sighed.

"May I have everyones attention please?" Her voice was loud and had amazing projection. Once all eyes were on her, she continued.

"Thank you all for coming out tonight. A year ago today, my dream was fulfilled and Bellisimo was founded. I dreamed of a place that would serve excellent Italian food. This place also had friendly smiles through out the day. Fast service and good quality completed my dream resteraunt. " She tried not to tear up.." To have that dream recognized and appreciated by others is heartwarming. Thank you, everyone, for helping me achieve this. Order all you want guys, because tonight is on me." She grinned at all the smiling faces around her. It wasn't so hard having friendly people serve good food.


Autumn went around a mingled a bit, noticing a lot of familiars, frowning when faces didn't register. Only 3 of the fab five were here. She snickered, the others must have been late.

"Wow, you look beautiful." She turned and narrowed her eyes at the figure standing before her.

"Hello Aj, glad you could make it." She was just being civil. Rude wasn't necessary. But the way he was looking at her....made her jump her skin.

He smiled at her and quickly left, confusing her .

Kevin watched Autumn's every move. He shifted uncomfortably as he looked at a glimpse of perfect white skin. She wasn't tan, but her complexion was right for her hair and eye color. He plastered a smile on his face and took a deep breath to calm his beating heart. Frantically beating heart.

"Kevin, so glad you could make it." She leaned over and gave a quick hug. His ego flared. She hugged him. Not Aj. Aj the desireable one. He couldn't wait to rub it in his face.

Autumn looked at Kevin's smug smile as her eyes narrowed. She had noticed him alright. Who wouldn't? His 6 foot plus frame was occupying her vision, to where hes the only thing she saw. Her heart fluttered as he poked one of the holes in her back.

"Not in this lifetime buddy." That wiped that smug grin off of his face. Which was replaced by a confused stare. Confused huh? Yea right. He sure is playing the part though.

She could feel his eyes on her as she turned and walked away, ready to greet others. Anyone else but the fab five. They disgusted her with their cocky knowing ways. Thinking that they could get any woman they wanted huh? We'll see to that.

Howie laughed at Kevin's startled expression. It wasn't often someone turned one of them down, especially Kevin or Aj. He chuckled to himself. This was going to be fun.


He turned around startled when someone tapped his shoulder.

"Autumn, so nice to see you agian. " He gave a friendly handshake, which startled her. Better for her to know that he didn't want in her pants.

"Howie, likewise." Her handshake was firm and strong. She grinned at Howie, whom she liked the moment they met. He was sweet, sincere, and funny. A hard combination to find in a guy.

The party raged on until the early morning hours. Overall, it was a big sucess. Everyone congratulated her on her success. But, she just wanted to go home.

She fought back a yawn and lost.

"Tired?" Alex fought back a grin, trying not to look at the way her body looked in that dress.

"Very." Even too tired to avoid talking to you. She thought bitterly. Something about him just rubbed her the wrong way.

Autumn felt Alex's lips next to her ear.

"Come back to my place with me, I'll make sure you rest up.." The note in his voice told her he intended more. Any girl could notice that. Any girl, however would take him up on his offer, just because hes Aj of the Backstreet Boys. She cringed.

"I'm not that tired, Mr. Mclean." She laughed, she couldn't help it. That had to be the worst pick up line, ever.

Alex's eyes raged with fury. How dare she turn him down?

"Afraid that as soon as I get you, I won't want you anymore? No good? Sorry baby." He couldn't help it he was mad, she turned him down.

Autumn closed her eyes as the familiarity of his comment hit home. He couldn't know.

"Know this, AJ, I'll never be afraid of you, I'll never be yours. You disgust me. I wouldn't sleep with you even if I was to die in a day, and you were the last man I saw. I wouldn't want to risk getting something, I'd rather die. " She stopped to smirk at him. "Oh, and Mr. Mclean, I bet there are plenty of cheap thrills to ease your overbearing ego. They'll feed it, but I won't. Its best that you realize that before you go to work tomorrow." She gave a mock wink and walked away.


Alex just stared openmouthed after the beauty that he'd never have.

Autumn waited until the last of the guests left, then closed the door behind her. A cleanup crew would be coming in the morning before the resteraunt opened.

She yawned one last time and locked the door behind her. She had an early wake up call from Jive. Looking at her watch, she sighed. 3 am. She had to be at Jive at 9. Getting into her Porshe, she raced home.


As soon as her head hit the pillow that night, she fell instantly asleep. Somewhere during the night, she felt her cat, Sage, jump up on the bed and nestle herself between her head and the pillow.

She was wearing a black slinky dress. It barely reached her knees, and almost showed her chest. It was sunny, and warm. On her feet were a pair of red stilettos, higher than what was comfortable. She was in a lavish hotel room, with a huge bed and a beautiful dining set. The patio door was opened, and the cool ocean breeze made her silky strands fly around her face like they had a mind of their own.

"Hey baby." she looked up hurriedly, and found herself smiling. She inwardly frowned.

"Alex, love, hello." She felt herself unwillingly rush over to him. He held her tight, capturing her in a passionate kiss.

Roses materialized out of thin air. "You look more beautiful than one hundred of these." He layed the soft petals across her cheek, tickling her face. She felt herself giggle girlishly and fought the urge to throw up. That had to be the corniest pick up line, and she was eatting it up..right out of his hand. She was being held prisoner in her own dreams.

She materialized in front of the lavish italian dinner that was laid before her. Alex was between her and all of the food. She felt herself gobbling it down, felt the dress stretch its limits as her belly grew bigger. She looked down in surpise and screamed. She saw her cheeks, arms, legs, belly, everything as if she was looking in a mirror. She was huge.

Alex sneered at her from across the table. "What happened babe, eat too much? Its okay, I'll make it better, just dont' crush me. " She felt tears roll down her cheeks, ashamed at her own appearance. Ashamed that he was getting to her like this. She looked down at her clothes again. She was startled to realize that she had on a huge moo moo type gown.She couldn't even see her feet in front of her.

Alex was busily talking to another woman. Right in front of her. They started kissing. He came up for air and looked at her cruely.

"Why are you still here? You actually thought I'd want you now.? " She quickly found a door in front of her face and sighed. This is too much like....No, no. she wasn't going to get into that right now.

She stumbled until an arm disapeared beneath her skin, getting lost in the fat.

"Woah there, beautiful, dont' go falling now." Kevin's sexy voice loomed down on her.

She looked up at him and frowned.

"What are you doing here?" She couldn't figure this dream out, not yet anyway.

"I'm here for you darlin'" His accent was thick and adorable.

"Here for me?...but....b..look at me!" She screamed the last words, hiding her face from his knowing eyes.

He lifted her head up, kissing her softly.

"You're beautiful, hon, thats all I can see. Thats all I've ever seen."

She could hear herself saying no, over and over again. This wasn't supposed to happen, not ever.



"Autumn, this is Jason, where are you?" Kevin's voice changed tones and she looked at him startled.

"Its okay if you're a little late, but please try to get here as soon as possible." She could hear snickering in the background, and with a start, she awoke and cursed, looking at her watch.

It was already 9 am. She slept through her alarm and now she was going to be late for her second interview with Jive. Great, just peachy.

She got to the offices at exactly 9:15. Her hair was unwashed, her clothes were thrown together. She had no idea how she looked.

"Rough morning?" Alex grinned at her as she came into the office. She looked even more beautiful then the day before. She wore a fine black silk suit, with a bright pink top and pink stilettos.

She just gave him a glare as she sat down across from ...Kevin. He just grinned.

She moaned in agony as the interview went on for what seemed like forever.

"Okay, Mrs. Whitby, we're very impressed with your..how can we say this....immunity to the boys charms. Not to mention the amount of expirience you have. You're hired. You start tomorrow. " He handed her a palm pilot and a stack of papers to sign. He also handed her the boys current schedule,for the next week.

She couldn't help but smile victoriously at Alex as she walked out of the office.