- Text Size +
Autumn looked at her reflection. For a day at Disney World, this wasn't going to be too bad.
Her cute green capri's and tan tank matched well with her tan sandals.

The boys were a hoot at practice. They stumbled around, looked half asleep and halfway through one song Alex just started doing his own butt shaking thing.
She laughed at the memory. She hated to admit it, but he has a nice....butt.

Everyone, including her, was looking forward to a relaxing day at Disney World. Well, as relaxing as you can get for being one of the Backstreet Boys.

"Hello?" She almost dropped her cell phone.

"OMG AUTUMN, YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE WORKING FOR THE BOYS. I HAD TO FIND OUT FROM MARIA." There was obvious hurt in Brooke's voice.

"Oh, I'm soo sorry chick, I've been so busy lately, I haven't even had time to think about calling anyone and telling them the horrible news." She grinned.

"Hey, I'll tell you what, why don't you come down to Disney World, and spend the day with us? That way you can meet them. Its okay if you have other plans, I'll just tell Nick that he can meet his wife some other time. " She pleaded, but if you paid attention, you'd hear a light sarcasm there as well.

"Uh....are you crazy? How could I not take you up on an offer like that! Oh you're too funny Aut. Oh my God.....what am I going to wear?" Brooke sighed heavily.

Autumn laughed aloud when she heard the unmistakeable sound of a girl rifling through clothes. Rifling through all of her clothes and throwing the majority on the floor.

"Just meet me at my house in 30 minutes, okay?" After she dragged a "Yes" out of her, she hung up the phone.

Was this going to be fun or what?

She made sure to put on her pale yellow bikini. She wasn't stupid, she knew the boys favorite colors. Lets just say that Alex will be going crazy by the end of the night.

She didn't mean for it to be this way. It was an idea that she just couldn't ignore. She would see which boy cracked first. Which one would make the move. See which one would have that unreliable hunger in their eyes.
Of course, she wasn't going to give them what they wanted, but it was sure going to be fun to get up to that point. After all the hours she put through this weekend just making up schedules, she had to have some excitiement in her life.

Boy, was she ever clever. Alex was going to be easy. Any man wouldn't turn down a girl in a bikini. She smiled to herself as she thought about the weeks to come.

A knock on the door interrupted her planning.

Brooke stood on the other side, wearing nothing but a blue bikini top with a blue jean skirt and a pair of blue sandals. Oh yes, she knew how to get under Nick's skin too. And once their oh so hard shell was cracked, well....She wasn't going to get into that right now.

After loading up in her Porshe, they sped off towards Jive headquarters.

A very excited Nick paced the floor waiting for the others to arrive.

"THIS IS DISNEY WORLD MAN. THIS IS WHERE KEVIN'S DREAM CAME TRUE." He grinned to himself as he thought about the older man. Like an older nagging brother, he had insisted that they be very early. And since they got out of rehearsals early, that had made them an hour early for their next scheduled task: Disney World.

So, for an hour, Nick has been getting on everyones nerves, Howie's been sleeping, Brian's been twiddling his thumbs, Alex has the mistaken identity of James Brown and Kevin, what was he doing? Oh, he was perfecting his plan of course.

"Nick, shut the hell up and sit down. You're acting like a little kid." Kevin growled the words.

"Yo, chill Kev, hes just being hyper. We'll all pretty stoked to be going. Its not everyday we get to do something like this." Alex tried to come to Nick's defense, but it was all in vain.

"You shut the hell up Kevin and stop acting like an old grumpy man. Did Kristen not give you any last night? Is that why you're acting like a stick is up your ass?" Nick grinned and chuckled to himself. The oldest member of the Backstreet Boys wasn't getting any. That was something to laugh about.

Kevin growled under his breath.

"At least I don't have to pay for what she gives freely. Hah, I didn't even have to pay her our first time, which I can't say the same for you Nicky Boy." He knew he had gone too far. What happened that night they had agreed never to speak of again. He had crossed that line and he could see the disappointment on his other brothers faces.

Brian didn't have to say it, Kevin already knew he was an ass. Of course, that didn't stop him from saying it again.

"Kevin stop being an ass." Brian couldn't believe his cousin. Kevin had never knew when to shut up. He always said stuff without thinking, Brian looked over at Nick's defeated face. His whole body looked like it just gave up on the world.

"It was your fault anyway Kevin, that he had to pay someone. If you hadn't pushed, he would have never. Which I can't really say the same about you. Unlike Nick, you wouldn't need pushing. At least you didn't these past few times." Again, another line was crossed. Everyone agreed to keep Kevin's private life out of the offices. They agreed to never talk about it where little ears could hear. Brian didn't mind crossing this line, Kevin deserved it.

He couldn't miss the hateful look in Kevin's eyes, or the thankful one in Nicks. Oh well.

"Hey guys, are you ready...." Autumn's words stopped forming when she saw the looks on the guys faces.

"Did I miss something? " She looked around the room, but noone answered.

"Alright, since noone is fessing up to anything, then...put a smile on your faces and lets go." The authority in her command was brutal. She didnt' care what happened. She had no use for their secrets. They have a job to do, people to please. Why not go about it with smiles on their faces?

Sadly, she was right, in every way.

As Kevin's eyes roamed hungrily over her body, assurance flooded his senses. This was going to be one hell of a game. A fun game. But boy, was he ever going to be wrong.